Author Topic: this is my unban essay  (Read 452 times)

Offline ONUR_DT

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
this is my unban essay
« on: March 21, 2014, 10:08:16 pm »
Hello c-rpg community and dear admins.

I was banned for leeching on eu7 last night by fips.It was a permanent ban due to the several bans before because of the same reason. I don't deny the fact that I leeched in the past but I did not leech yesterday. As I mentioned before, I am a dentist and most of the time I play the game when I am at work and I have clients so I have to get afk. I know I shouldn't do it but as I said before I made mistakes. Moreover I didn't act properly, I blamed Fips for it instead.But it is something common isn't it ? :rolleyes. I don't think Fips hate Kapıkulu, me or my brother Güner. He banned me because I made mistakes in the past and he thought last night was just one of them, yet I swear I didnt't intend to leech and I don't deserve to be banned for good.

I started playing this game with my brother. Then I joined Kapıkulu and had awesome friends there. I have a job that keeps me very busy and this game is the very best way to get away from it. I have been playing this game for a year and I got to admit that I'm a little addicted to it :). I can't think of a work day without of it cuz it would be so boring. I know I haven't made a good impression on the community so far but that is not because I am a bad person; It's more like that It's because I'm not very experienced with this online gaming stuff. I wish I had consulted to my clanmates about this before and I hope it's not too late.

To conclude I want to repeat that I know I made mistakes in the past but I don't think I should be banned permanently. If you unban me I promise that I won't do such a mistake again. Actually I may not even play dtv again :) So please unban me ..

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
Re: this is my unban essay
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 12:31:19 pm »
 500 words, "Why do i leech 24/7 and how i will stop doing it"

Not enough words and instead of following the topic i gave you, you tried to pull the "i didn't do it" card. Denied.

Next essay will have to be 600 words on the same topic. I'm not quite sure what you expect, but take this seriously and think about that essay for a long time and make sure it's in the right freakin section of the forum. And once you've written a PROPER essay, do not even think about annoying any admin about your unban on irc. You will be unbanned when we think you deserve it and due to your behaviour in the past, don't push it.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: this is my unban essay
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 05:11:44 pm »
...make sure it's in the right freakin section of the forum...

Standard users cannot post in the essay ban section. A moderator must move it.

Post in the unban section again with "Unban Essay:" in the title so it's nice and easy to spot.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are