Author Topic: *****Rally against the Grey Order  (Read 34818 times)

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
Re: *****Rally against the Grey Order
« Reply #225 on: March 25, 2014, 04:33:13 pm »
As far i noticed , this game need to be played in blocks. Because of roster system.

Fucking obvious but they can't see it even when both sides can't fill the roster  :rolleyes:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #226 on: March 25, 2014, 04:43:26 pm »
+4
I wouldn't say filling a roster with 40 players at 2 am is very bad comparing with 15 players.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 25, 2014, 05:23:45 pm »
I love how greys and drz are playing the tough guys now, while just a few months back they were whining about almost everything in the strat, greys claiming to leave several times because admins werent fair and now theyre acting like heroes :D Im up for another banwave of multiaccs to see how many of those miracle new active strat uif players are actually "new" huehuehue....

Anyway I, for myself, trust the Kalmarunionen and its leadership and my sword and shield is theirs as long as there will be any invaders to bounce back off to their little corners. I dont care what colour I wear, white or blue, I will fight proudly for those who need to protect, even for those who are not decided yet what colour they fancy.

Yes Corsair, I am talking to you, last strat you have joined the uif because they had less people and you wanted to help the weaker one to make the strat balanced and fun again, now I challenge you to raise with the same cause back on your feet, be the hero of this strat and protect those who are in need with your shield, I challenge the whole Byzantium Empire to take all the courage once again, turn their mighty spears and spill the blood of those who dare to turn this realm into a complete massacre, to defeat those who do not care who you are or what you stand for, who have no diplomacy and take what they want, who will not be satisfied until the whole world will be under their command.

i'd love for strategus to be more interesting than just UIF kills everyone, but as i see it we have only 2 options, first remain neutral and just do our own little thing or help anti-uif yay yay, fun fun, big war.

problem is, grandmom is leading anti-uif and he's just way too retarded. everything he's done this strat just screams suicide to me, no careful play, nothing well thought out just bum rushing with peasant gear. if someone who knew what they were doing was to lead the opposite block maybe we'd consider making it more interesting, but for now it's more entertaining to watch UIF roll the map than it is to simply suicide against them and be dead within a week.

(click to show/hide)
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #228 on: March 25, 2014, 05:31:31 pm »
+2
anti-UIF has way more ticket production capability than UIF

True, but then they would kill each other, so there is no point in careful playing.

The problem is that factions who are capable(and interested in) of making alliances already made UIF.

We tried to do the same with others in previous strat, you should remember the outcome.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 05:37:26 pm by serr »

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 25, 2014, 05:37:10 pm »
+2
Corsair, i love you man, i find you very attractive but that's not just an option for us. We don't want to build up and get destroyed later so UIF can have more fun. We rather do it now and either bring them down or fail and uninstall the game and get a life. Haha, just kidding, we won't do that. But as it is right now, i would not call it fun which is the entire reason we all play. UIF can dominate the map for all i care.

Offline Jony

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 25, 2014, 05:56:30 pm »
+1
How you want to procees  with  such  talks " We are attacking and we will kill them or  just fail......"  Realy how can u do anything with such motivation...  I can give you example...  Strat 4 ... Grandmom: I god play i will do that,there, in that moment... and i will kill the  Apostates, not will try to do that, i will try to go there, i will try  FAILLLLLLLLLLLL with hurt them and suicide myself.  Nobody thinked that Apostates will fall like that but it happens! Everything is good organisation.  Does even anybody thinked that  Wolves will survive  the bestrayed war? ...  You play crpg  to fight or to cry? You join strategus  to play stategy and  fight  or  to cry and retreat? 
"if DTV is the only thing you're here for, there are better games out there."

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 25, 2014, 06:01:25 pm »
Cry and retreat. You got a problem with that? Lets take it outside punk. It's strategus for gods sake, no one of us wanna sit 24 hours micro managing every damn thing just so we can beat Drz and they can have the satisfaction of having a good fight. No one of us is saying that we will give up at first sight. It's why we are attacking. It could be very possible if every guy on strat decided to attack but that's not possible, is it now Jony?

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #232 on: March 25, 2014, 06:06:05 pm »
+1
We play strat to attack and fight not sit in a castle and wait for 10 months

Edit: Also if we'd like to sit inside a castle and wait we can't. Reason? DRZ. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't been charging this much and started to build but our defence a bit, but we can't do that now
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 06:10:11 pm by ARN_97 »
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #233 on: March 25, 2014, 06:10:07 pm »
We play strat to attack and fight not sit in a castle and wait for 10 months

What castle?

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #234 on: March 25, 2014, 06:11:00 pm »
+1
What castle?
Your? Oh forgot you don't have any either :P
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Jony

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 25, 2014, 06:11:42 pm »
Its never simple! I never say negative things for kinngrim work about small clans in last strategus which was nice.  But i remember when  The Coalition and  Crusader alliance and Mercs much more than good against the UIF (Big UIF when all big clans played) .  You thing UIF  online  24/7? Check TS and  see everyhing :P .  DRZ is the clan with most active players normal .... Yes do you know DRZ is mostly with Russian player... Russia is the widest county in the world... Every player get on his computer  at diferent time there... :)  This is the way i  explain when they have  man online at diferent  times ;)   

I just  have something in my mind  like  Byz_Corsair... Cant u first  get stronger with castle.  You make it good with  this attacks to now, but after that?

(click to show/hide)
"if DTV is the only thing you're here for, there are better games out there."

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 25, 2014, 06:12:30 pm »
+4
What castle?

Alburq! :D

Thats what I did last strat, I sat in Alburq Castle and waited out strat, I later conquered Ruvar.

Long Live the Independent State of Alburqia and the Liberated Lands of Ruvar!!!!!

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 25, 2014, 06:14:01 pm »
+2

(click to show/hide)

I do, god, that huge clusterfuck with Rogue insulting Panos and panos insulting Hetman and vice versa. And that shitton of xp. Glorious.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 06:17:30 pm by Bittersteel »

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 25, 2014, 06:21:48 pm »
+1
Corsair, i love you man, i find you very attractive but that's not just an option for us. We don't want to build up and get destroyed later so UIF can have more fun. We rather do it now and either bring them down or fail and uninstall the game and get a life. Haha, just kidding, we won't do that. But as it is right now, i would not call it fun which is the entire reason we all play. UIF can dominate the map for all i care.

i mean this is strategus, what do you expect

strat is just like most other 4x rts games, you need to tech, if you attack it gives you a disadvantage, it seems pointless going straight for a do - or - die peasant rush ... not really any point in playing strat if you rely solely on equipment you can acquire in the first month .. :3

also, is it just me or was shogunate the only bloody clan to loom early/mid game gear ?! i saw kalmar had some mail shirt with fur +3 which was nice but i've not seen any decent mid tier weapons from ANY OTHER FACTION lol

does no one realise that +3 pitchfork is 26 pierce damage and 92 speed for 3 gold ?!

that +3 falchions have 33 cut and 0 slots

hell, even +3 leather gloves i would've expected everyone to get
i mean every none-shogunate/kalmar battle i've fought in the gear's been utter rubbish lol, UIF is using SIMPLE SWORDS (+0) for god's sake lol (27 cut)
gimme a break lol .. :D

Y NO ONE LOOM STUFFS :3

------------------------

i do actually have a point here. when you heirloom a weapon to +3 it gets a fixed 3 damage increase and usually some speed. that means that heirlooming the cheaper weapons is giving you a higher % increase vs. higher cost weapons.
 now i'm not saying a +3 falchion is going to be as good as a +3 soldier's cleaver, but 33 cut 98 speed 80 length vs. 36 cut 98 speed 92 length isn't such a big difference that you can't beat an army that has 3 x your gold. (falchion is 1/3 the price)

what i'm trying to say is that even if DRZ/GO have 3x your econ, just heirloom some weapons and armours that are inside your price range and fight back!!

take castles, heirloom some weapons within your price bracket, and kick their ass! :) :) :)

(pls, i dont want strat to be finished within 2 months :3 )
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 06:28:49 pm by Corsair831 »
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #239 on: March 25, 2014, 06:35:15 pm »
+1
Alburq! :D

Thats what I did last strat, I sat in Alburq Castle and waited out strat, I later conquered Ruvar.

Long Live the Independent State of Alburqia and the Liberated Lands of Ruvar!!!!!

Dat castle OP