Author Topic: Eviction Notice - Bohmasterflex_TKoV - NA New Tilimsal  (Read 4355 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Eviction Notice - Bohmasterflex_TKoV - NA New Tilimsal
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 10:07:44 pm »
for the folk who know nothing as usual here the reason we declare war on them !

http://i.imgur.com/ORHGScQ.jpg

swagnattion is Bohmasterflex_TKoV

we were at that time officialy ally with tkov they didnt respect their engagement and also tkov quit strat according to tristan!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  ha!

I remember that fight where Legs (who is in gobblins and has nothing to do with any of the factions you are fighting, while meanwhile you left gobblins alone (hypocrite!)) attacked a trader of occitan.  Most of the guys on legs side were people that actually dont even like fcc, let alone have any even remote affiliation with a group that no longer exists in strat.  In your battle information report you accused gobblins of being an fcc proxy (god you are dumb) - then you talked mad shit at the beginning of the battle about how all the opposing side was really just fcc so you hated their puutie scum asses, blah, blah, blah. 

Most people in the ts were laughing at how completely paranoidally beyond stupid you are and so people that had great pseudonyms started making fun of you by saying FCC was beating you up.

YOU SIR....ARE AN IDIOT!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2014, 10:16:05 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

funny stuff :) thanks for the head up. ho also that rigth its not fcc but its super friend, you are rigth im sorry lord kesh true god of humain!

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:20:58 pm by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2014, 10:19:39 pm »
+6
Don't you know we all have the same TS. Therefore we are automatically allied to each other and talk strat in one giant channel then we hold hands and sing songs and our mom's make us pizza rolls that we share together.

This is the absolute truth. I couldn't have typed it better myself. It's basically a big family bonding session.

In all seriousness though, just because we share a TeamSpeak with someone, doesn't mean that we talk about every single Strategus detail and have secret meetings to plot giant schemes and such. But of course if we did have those secret meetings, I would be saying this exact statement.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2014, 10:20:27 pm »
+5
This is the absolute truth. I couldn't have typed it better myself. It's basically a big family bonding session.

In all seriousness though, just because we share a TeamSpeak with someone, doesn't mean that we talk about every single Strategus detail and have secret meetings to plot giant schemes and such. But of course if we did have those secret meetings, I would be saying this exact statement.

Everyone should just hang in Astralis TS already. I mean we got luk and bull, what's better than that?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2014, 10:22:27 pm »
+1

who exactly joined up with us? we have like 8 people in superfriends, 4 of them who do not even play but once a month
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:44:28 pm by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2014, 10:23:37 pm »

lol no one said that - it just means you will never and actually have never fought a single non "xp battle" against each other.  For all intents and purposes you are all unofficial allies, nothing conspiratorial - its the nature of sharing a ts.  Why it kills the mod to have the community on one ts.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2014, 10:26:40 pm »
+5
I'm not saying sharing a TS makes you all allies, but sharing a TS makes you all allies.

please stop contradicting yourself

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2014, 10:28:37 pm »
+8
who exactly joined up with us? we have like 8 people in superfriends, 4 of them who do not even play but once a month

I think you misquoted this one Bale. Or else I'm really missing something.

lol no one said that - it just means you will never and actually have never fought a single non "xp battle" against each other.  For all intents and purposes you are all unofficial allies, nothing conspiratorial - its the nature of sharing a ts.  Why it kills the mod to have the community on one ts.

Who knows? Maybe I'll go insane after a few weeks of this Strategus and start attacking anything and everything that I see that has any value to it what so ever. It's all still up in the air. Everyone is still trying to get set up and get their shit figured out.

Also: just out of curiosity, how many clans use the Free Companies TeamSpeak?

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2014, 10:34:58 pm »
+7
Arow. This is pretty fucked up. 2 of our members merc'd against you and you consider our entire agreement null and void? Nice excuse. You're a prevaricating backstabbing self-serving prick, this has only confirmed it.
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2014, 10:40:32 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Dude. I seriously can't understand what you're saying. Can you use some text formatting or something?
Please?
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Sivart

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2014, 10:41:00 pm »
+4

(click to show/hide)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2014, 10:42:53 pm »
+1
I think you misquoted this one Bale. Or else I'm really missing something.

you are right. sorry rhalzo. meant to copy aros i shall fix it and pretend I never make mistakes henceforth....

to late aro erased the part I wanted to quote
Leader of BS

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2014, 11:24:19 pm »
+13
mb dont know shit

Funny thing is... MB probably knows more than you (and by MB i mean myself), though inglorious miscomprehended what i was saying when I talked to him.
Had no desire to make this knowledge public, just wanted to share it with a buddy of mine, whom i was hoping would find it entertaining.

Heres the thing about people: People talk. People talk, and people listen. Sometimes people talk out of anger or frustration, and sometimes people talk to gloat or to project a more positive emotion.  In this case, Adoptagoat did a whole lot of talking, while I did a whole lot of listening. He told me things about your factions plans, that you probably didn't have any idea about (kinda reminds me of your interior fuck-up in strat four, that your leaders tried to wash up, and convince everyone wasn't real. Probably even convinced many of you). He told me that your faction wasn't even planning on playing strat, and that they were just gonna sell fiefs for gold and looms.

Now, you can think that we/I attacked your fiefs out of a grudge from last strat, but the simple truth is this: you guys were obviously a sinking ship of a faction, that tried to claim 8 fiefs just south of us, in a prime location. This did not settle well with me from the git-go... though i've never been  a fan of "claiming fiefs".

The truth is, I hate to see TKoV bite the dust, but if occitan didn't attack this fief, we were going to anyways. We plan on taking Tilimsal, New Qalyut, and Frumpty's fief(might let atts keep this one, just cause they rock. also might offer to relocate them). And its nothing personal, more just for the sake of playing strat like a complete bundle of sticks, and fighting more AI fiefs, while expaning the KbW empire in the most pusstastic way possible.

Overall I would just like to say, I still like and get along with many of the TKoV guys, even if Kale called us some r00d names. Goat and I made ammends the other day, though I'm sure this post may change that again. I hate to see any respectable(I know thats questionable), long term faction bite the dust. But inactive leadership will do that, shit it almost happened to MB when i spilled that cup of water on my PC...

(click to show/hide)

I guess what i'm trying to say is, RIP TKoV, it was fun playing with you, and sperging against you on the forums. Though it looks like that just might not end yet. Cheers

Sorry, I jumped around a lot.

I childish side of me would just like to add that Boh you are a complete fucking moron. I already know its not worth reading your replies, but I'm obviously going to anyways. Fuck
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:31:36 pm by Aldogalus »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2014, 01:39:47 am »
+1
Arow. This is pretty fucked up. 2 of our members merc'd against you and you consider our entire agreement null and void? Nice excuse. You're a prevaricating backstabbing self-serving prick, this has only confirmed it.
why care so much?  Don't you play less then me?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline ApollonCIA

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Apollo_TKoV
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2014, 01:53:34 am »
+6
Quote from: Aldogalus
Funny thing is... MB probably knows more than you (and by MB i mean myself), though inglorious miscomprehended what i was saying when I talked to him.

Heres the thing about people . . .  In this case, Adoptagoat did a whole lot of talking . . . told me things about your factions plans, that you probably didn't have any idea about (kinda reminds me of your interior fuck-up in strat four, that your leaders tried to wash up, and convince everyone wasn't real. Probably even convinced many of you). He told me that your faction wasn't even planning on playing strat, and that they were just gonna sell fiefs for gold and looms.

People also provide, in many cases unknowingly, incorrect information.  With all due respect to Goat and our other inactive leaders, the information you and others received is inaccurate.  Adoptagoat, while having some presence in the forums, is not serving an active leadership role (AFAIK) and has no current role in the Strat plans that Boh has for New Tilimsal (leadership or otherwise).  I haven't seen my favorite adoptable animal in the TKoV TS in what feels like months.  So, you probably do not know more than Hiln (or Boh, or myself), because the traditional TKoV leadership has not been involved at any level (also, AFAIK).  This much you know.

Quote from: Still Aldogalus
Now, you can think that we/I attacked your fiefs out of a grudge from last strat, but the simple truth is this: you guys were obviously a sinking ship of a faction, that tried to claim 8 fiefs just south of us, in a prime location. This did not settle well with me from the git-go... though i've never been  a fan of "claiming fiefs".

I don't think such -- possibly because I haven't been involved during the prior incarnations of Strat.  I believe claiming these fiefs was an error in judgment. 

Quote from: Still Aldogalus
Overall I would just like to say, I still like and get along with many of the TKoV guys, even if Kale called us some r00d names. Goat and I made ammends the other day, though I'm sure this post may change that again. I hate to see any respectable (I know thats questionable), long term faction bite the dust. [Emphasis mine]

Gee, thanks.  We're questionably respectable!

All jokes aside, Hiln, Boh, and myself are working to keep TKoV alive in some manner.  Given our posture, we will discuss anything brought to the table.  I only ask that you discuss it with one of the three of us (preferably me, for the moment) unless our previous leadership can dedicate time to the faction.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 02:00:27 am by ApollonCIA »