Author Topic: Crazy disturbing dreams  (Read 1484 times)

Havelle Registered Voter

Crazy disturbing dreams
« on: March 11, 2014, 12:14:36 am »
About teeth falling out, fucking friend' girlfriends, friends and family committing suicide, dead friends and relatives coming back to life, little diseased monsters that self replicate in weird scaffolding factories, running through the snow before you collapse and die, weird nightmare, eldritch locations. The one that haunts me the most is one I dubbed "The Deformed Girl" whose body and face contorts grotesquely into odd shapes. She is always sexually aggressive. There's also "The Dead Girl" a short haired girl who often shoots herself in the head. And the little monsters that self replicate. They're creepy looking, but the aversion to them is that they are diseased or other-wordly, provoking disgust.

The rest of the day I feel crazy anxious and don't even want to leave my house.

Anyone else get like this?

Please share your creepy dreams!

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
Re: Crazy disturbing dreams
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 12:23:01 am »
Well, one day I had a dream where I has cut off my cock :oops:
Yet yer stories are way more creepy for sure.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 01:27:48 am by Porthos »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 12:33:00 am »
Yep, I know what you mean.

Waking up "spooked" when you live out far alone with a street light that's broken so it's completely dark sure helps a lot..  :lol:

I know these.. intense dreams. Are you into really fucked up stuff by the way? Not like it's bad or anything, I'm just curious if that's the culprit, or not  :mrgreen:

A lot of my dreams are about the 'world ending', in many different ways. One of these was really strange. I remember being at home sitting in front of my computer, when it became very dark all of a sudden, and it started raining.. hellfire. Like small meteorites or something, fireballs if you like. I ran out to look around but I was covered by the roof and the house, I used a small ladder to look outside from that covered spot, I usually see the bigger city that's 20km away, farms etc. It was on fire, everything. I panicked and ran back into the house, The TV was glitching like crazy, phone service was overwhelmed and useless, internet dropped off for the most part, but I could chat with friends and see some sites randomly, everybody was going batshit crazy on Facebook saying "WE ARE ALL DEAD WE DIE FOR SINS" "I DONT WANT TO DIE WHY" and so, while it was raining hellfire outside.

And I remember typing this into google: "Meteor storm 2014 will I die", but there was no result because I totally lost internet access, and the hellfire intensified, broke through my window and I got cornered in fire, when the heat got really close I woke up.

Just another day.  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 12:40:04 am by Christo »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 12:40:40 am »
What kind of stuff do you mean? Like media?

Yea anything pretty much.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 12:47:15 am »
Weirdest dreams are those, when you think you already woke up, but actually you're still in a dream. And then weird things start to happen again, and then you again woke up inside your own dream. And so several times in a row. This always makes my panties wet :?
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 12:52:03 am »
Any of you guys ever get a lucid dream going?

Yes.

I remember flying by will and spawning shit a'la GMOD. That was teh shit  :mrgreen:

Funny I notice very often that I'm dreaming so I'm self aware, when something unrealistic happens or I see something that's not possible, I can try to grasp control but it's hard. It starts turning into creepy shit before i can do that  :)

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 12:55:26 am »
ummmm, no, nothing too creepy

i did have 2 dreams were family members die, 1st dream was my grandpa, 2nd dream was both parents, that was a little too fucked.

other than that, just the usually nightmare about being chased by some pyscho/demon/whatever or dreams about spiders (fuck spiders)''

most of my dreams are either really disappointing or start off looking really awesome, then i wake up during or before the best parts.

did have one dream i couldnt sworn was Real life though, when i woke up for realz, i was confused as shit and didnt know what was going on

the dreams i reall hate though, are the ones that start off SO awesome then suddenly change into something really lame, one time i had a dream, wwhere i was running though a city and slaying zombies like a boss, left 4 dead style, then in the middle of some intense action, the entire thing changed to me having to sit in some waiting room with my parents.
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 01:01:52 am »
i did have 2 dreams were family members die, 1st dream was my grandpa, 2nd dream was both parents, that was a little too fucked.

I had this dream years ago that was full of symbolism: I was standing outside our house with my mother sitting in a chair next to me, it was really peaceful, yet very silent, there were no noises and nothing moved. I felt something in the air.

Next I was using the computer trying to consult with different doctors all across the globe trying to get some medication or treatment for her, but nobody could help me.

After a lot of struggling I was outside again, but this time the chair was empty.

Then I wake up, ran into parents room only to see my mother sleeping. I was.. happy that I had her.

About half a year or so later, my mother was designated with cancer, she struggled on for the next year but passed away in early 2009.
Needless to say I still couldn't forgive myself for that. People say that I shouldn't blame myself for not warning her, some thought I am crazy and I'm just claiming this because of depression and anger.

I'll never forget that.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 01:08:03 am by Christo »

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 01:07:15 am »
As soon as I try to control or manage any things in my "lucid" dream - I am wake up. So if I'm notice that I'm dreaming - it's most likely soon I'll be awake.  :(
But the epic side of my dreams - they're repeating. I had some totally the same dreams that came to me 3 or 4 times. And it was great, just like watching again the favorite movie.
Needless to say I still couldn't forgive myself for that.
Sorry to hear about your mom's passing, but, come on, dude... There's no such things as prophetic dreams on Earth. It was just a coincidence.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 01:13:24 am by Porthos »
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 01:23:54 am »
i lucid dream everynight so my dreams are always fun  :D
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2014, 01:25:55 am »
One of the best dreams I ever had was about aliens invasion. Wasn't pure epic, but it was so realistic and atmospheric as it ever can be. I wasn't the savior of the Galaxy, just a random dude running away from the scary... creatures. I am still remember some details that catches my breath... but still can't explain how these creations were looked like. But they were TREMENDOUSLY BIG and SCARY.
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2014, 02:31:57 am »
but yea, sometimes im able to become self aware in my dream and then i attempt to give my self superpowers or have sex, never works,

i never understood how people can "Control" their dreams

dreams are weird, we covered them very briefly in my psychology class, and they still don't make sense to me

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2014, 02:47:15 am »
Most of my freaky dreams were long ago. I have a few that I still remember though.

One was where I woke up in an unknown place. I got up and turned and I saw this endless hallway of bodies and people dying pleading for help. I then hear creepy laughter echoing around me. I freak out and run into a closet nearby. The laughter gets louder as I can hear footsteps coming closer. Then whatever it was stops laughing. I hear giggling and heavy breathing outside the closet door. It smashes through the door and I look up at a giant werewolf, smiling at me. It gets closer to my face, staring right at me with a malevolent twinkle in its eyes and smiling that big shiteating grin the whole way. Then I woke up right then but I could have sworn I felt a bite even after I woke up.

I was in elementary school when I had this one. I was at my school and a giant pool was in the middle of the playground. I ran to it and wanted to play with my friends in the pool. My dog was in the pool as was my family. Then a shark comes up in the middle of the pool and eats someone. It turns to me and taunts me, asking me who would die next and who I wanted to save. For whatever reason no one could get out of the pool and everyone's looking at me pleading not to die. The shark sees I can't make a decision and laughs this booming laugh as it faded and I woke up.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2014, 04:12:17 am »
I wouldn't say dreams have no purpose. I just think it's a little fuzzy and a combination a many different purposes. Which I'm too tired to post more about right now

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2014, 07:51:20 am »
I don't dream much anymore, but when I do it's usually about sex. But I remember always having scary dreams when I was little and I would usually die or something and my dream would end ominously.

Since we're on disturbing dreams and such does anyone ever wake up in their bed but feel like they can't move? It's like i'm paralyzed, and it's actually really terrifying for me but I guess I just fall back asleep and wake up later or something. weird.

Also does anyone here have lucid dreams, I seem to get them a lot when I do dream and it's pretty cool.