Author Topic: Do you even lift brah?  (Read 5184 times)

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
Re: Do you even lift brah?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 08:33:12 pm »
+4

this guy was quite inspiring, he was close to anorexic in his teen years and then he achieved what he had,
obviously he used steroids (D-Bol and Stanzanol) was proven that he used them both after he died RIP of course died at the age of 23 i think, an unnoticed fatal heart condition that lead to a heart attack in a sauna, probably made worst by using steroids, he had a dream and it turned into a nightmare, shame.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • Renown: 304
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mango
  • Game nicks: Soft_Juicy_Mango
  • IRC nick: Kev
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2014, 08:58:47 pm »
+4
And there's also a point where you decide to inject synthol and no one gives a crap about your "muscles" anymore... Of course you have to be a complete dumbfuck to do that...

People do this because society pressure's people into believing that being muscular will make you standout/better than the rest. People that inject synthol still have to workout just not as long or as hard as someone would naturally.

I've been lifting for over a year now and i've gained muscle and lost 12 pounds (cardo too) but i still feel like some days i put in so much work and feel like i'm not getting as good of results as other people.

Anyway spring is coming i gotta lose around 10-15 more!
Fall/Winter-BULKING

I'M EXCITED ONCE THE FAT IS GONE MY MUSCLE WILL LOOK CUT :mrgreen:

Natural or go home hehehe

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2014, 09:28:04 pm »
+2
Bodybuilders are hilarious, especially their whole staring-at-myself-in-the-mirror thing
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2014, 10:04:09 pm »
+3
^^^ mad cuz he got biceps the size of a ladies wrist
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2014, 10:23:57 pm »
+2
this guy was quite inspiring...

It's not inspiring that he had such terrible body-dysmorphia that he was "anorexic" (it's one thing if he was just skinny and another if he starved himself) and then turned around and used steroids to try and fill some role he thought his peers would admire.
And how!

Offline //saxon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2014, 10:35:29 pm »
+2
It's not inspiring that he had such terrible body-dysmorphia that he was "anorexic" (it's one thing if he was just skinny and another if he starved himself) and then turned around and used steroids to try and fill some role he thought his peers would admire.

nah i watched a video of him talking about his high school life or whatever,
and it shown pictures of him, he said in the video that he was the smallest in his class and he played WoW too much and everyone kept telling
him that he will never be big and shit, he will always stay small and skinny, he said he would prove em wrong, i can't find the exact video but this will do.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:43:23 pm by Saxon. »

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2014, 10:51:44 pm »
+3
And died before he had a chance to realize that what everyone thought in high-school was meaningless.
And how!

Offline //saxon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2014, 12:38:31 am »
+1
And died before he had a chance to realize that what everyone thought in high-school was meaningless.
it is meaningless, but some people have confidence issues and it effects them way more than say me who doesn't give a single fuck what anyone thinks lol.

i look to things that will benefit my life, taking offence from an insult(simply a few words that might not be true aimed at me) does not benefit my life in anyway, so why would i take any offence :)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2014, 02:18:18 am »
+4
The biggest joke is how all the bodybuilders think big muscles=fighting prowess. Worst thing to do if you want to fight effectively is to do bodybuilding, so the irony is really quite something.

That's also where all the "I'm so big", "you'll never be big", "do you even lift brah" shit comes from, people thinking it somehow equates to how good someone is at fighting.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • Renown: 304
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mango
  • Game nicks: Soft_Juicy_Mango
  • IRC nick: Kev
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2014, 03:07:26 am »
+3
The biggest joke is how all the bodybuilders think big muscles=fighting prowess. Worst thing to do if you want to fight effectively is to do bodybuilding, so the irony is really quite something.

That's also where all the "I'm so big", "you'll never be big", "do you even lift brah" shit comes from, people thinking it somehow equates to how good someone is at fighting.

lol you're sounding really ignorant now or you've just been meeting assholes who lift. First off people lift to look better and get stronger. That has nothing to do with fighting.

The "I'm so big" and " you'll never be big" are people being dicks and trolls.
plz stop generalizing. Do you even lift? Most likely you don't. Until then you can't say everyone who lifts is an ass

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 03:14:23 am »
lol you're sounding really ignorant now or you've just been meeting assholes who lift. First off people lift to look better and get stronger. That has nothing to do with fighting.

The "I'm so big" and " you'll never be big" are people being dicks and trolls.
plz stop generalizing. Do you even lift? Most likely you don't. Until then you can't say everyone who lifts is an ass
Why are they "getting stronger"? Why do they think being big "looks better"? Rhetorical questions.

Yeah, those are "dicks and trolls" and they're "just kidding" kind of like some dude who gets rejected by a girl was "just trolling around and kidding."

Unless you've OD'd on heroin you can't say everyone who OD'd on heroin isn't a giraffe.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline //saxon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2014, 09:49:48 am »
+3
when was anyone on here talking about fighting, lol. Fighting is a natural thing, maybe an instinct that every human has?
i don't really see fighting for no reason a trend anymore, more like a sentence in jail, but i don't even need to fight anyway,
if anyone wants to start with me while im out clubbing, il avoid jail and make 1 single phone call and i can get about 100 heads down to my location in just a few minutes
half of them that have already been to jail and wouldn't mind going back lol, i don't need to do shit, knowing violent cunts can be handy at times.
its not that i don't like violent friends its just that i don't like their view on life, fighting? really, what bollocks.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 04:48:32 pm by Saxon. »

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2014, 10:32:42 am »
+2
For some reason your comments make me feel as if Xant has never lifted in his life, skinnymy old friend bro?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2014, 12:07:58 pm »
+2

this guy was quite inspiring, he was close to anorexic in his teen years and then he achieved what he had,
obviously he used steroids (D-Bol and Stanzanol) was proven that he used them both after he died RIP of course died at the age of 23 i think, an unnoticed fatal heart condition that lead to a heart attack in a sauna, probably made worst by using steroids, he had a dream and it turned into a nightmare, shame.

This guy was literally the reason tons of young kids from 2010 and onwards started lifting.  He was no Arnie but damn he got tons of young ones dedicated into the lifting lifestyle. We need more guys like him. Shame he's gone.

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2014, 03:17:46 pm »
No, we really don't need someone to propagate caving into peer-pressure, taking shortcuts to attain goals, fake tans, and narcissism. Rising to meet a challenge is one thing, but circumventing that challenge in order to obtain a goal that was ultimately set by a group within your peers is not inspiring.

Strength and athletic training is great, for sure, but not the body-building style, bench-press and curl all the time while looking at yourself in the mirror training.
And how!