Author Topic: Ban lots of teuts  (Read 724 times)

Offline nilloc93

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban lots of teuts
« on: March 10, 2014, 09:14:31 am »
1. Name of your character involved SAM_B, Pallaeon (swapped chars)
2. Name of offending character(s) TheTeutonicPaladin Teutonic_Knight_Raigar Teutonic_Knight_Rulfgar (not sure on spelling of last one)
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible 12:30AM-1:00AM PST NA-7
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
I was playing DTV and the teuts joined, they instantly TKed the vic to change the map (against the rules) then 2 maps later they ran off to take a screenshot, which i attempted to interrupt since i was not sure the 5-8 randoms could stop 16 players worth of bots, they TK'ed me and then made an unwarranted ban poll against me, now i'm banned from NA-7 for an hour for no reason other than saying i was going to post a ban thread against the TKers if they did not stop jerking around.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. I guess the teuts think that because they are super cool DTV heroes that they can hijack a server and do whatever they want on it.
6. Multiple Screenshots
only have 1 sorry I crash if i get kicked out of WB servers so i lost my SC's of the TK's and ban poll but they happened around 1:00AM
SC of TKing V http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=236915550
7. Names of players that can witness what happened. Phil the confused Italian was there. Can't remember other names and I lost my screenshot of server pop.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 09:38:32 am by nilloc93 »

Offline Colonel

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban lots of teuts
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 09:29:18 am »
Sorry but that screenshot is COMPLETELY irrelevant to what you are saying.

1. Angry Johnny was not online.
2. That is from a completely different time
3. Simple reason that you are trying to lie and put up a false picture proves to me that you cannot be trusted.

Offline Lord_Ryizine

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 09:31:23 am »
I think you are a godless heathen who got angry because we poll banned you so you could take a small break and cool off. Oh and that screen shot just shows angry johhny tking us. Ban him while you're at it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline nilloc93

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 09:38:47 am »
fixed link**

Offline Lord_Ryizine

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 09:39:52 am »
Much better. The majority of players wanted to change the map. There were no admins so we took matters into our own hands. Simply put.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 09:40:02 am »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
Re: Don't ban lots of teuts
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 09:42:07 am »
1. Name of your character involved SAM_B, Pallaeon (swapped chars)
2. Name of offending character(s) TheTeutonicPaladin Teutonic_Knight_Raigar Teutonic_Knight_Rulfgar (not sure on spelling of last one)
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible 12:30AM-1:00AM PST NA-7
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
I was playing DTV and the teuts joined, they instantly TKed the vic to change the map (against the rules) then 2 maps later they ran off to take a screenshot, which i attempted to interrupt since i was not sure the 5-8 randoms could stop 16 players worth of bots, they TK'ed me and then made an unwarranted ban poll against me, now i'm banned from NA-7 for an hour for no reason other than saying i was going to post a ban thread against the TKers if they did not stop jerking around.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. I guess the teuts think that because they are super cool DTV heroes that they can hijack a server and do whatever they want on it.
6. Multiple Screenshots
only have 1 sorry I crash if i get kicked out of WB servers so i lost my SC's of the TK's and ban poll but they happened around 1:00AM
SC of TKing V http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=236426950
7. Names of players that can witness what happened. Phil the confused Italian was there. Can't remember other names and I lost my screenshot of server pop.

Sam aka Pallaeon was trying to get us to attack him, by following us around, blocking our swings, generally showing bad sportsmanship after we changed the map with majority wanting a map change, against his will. And not even all teuts wanted to change, other people did too as well, and they saw this, later accepted the ban poll (with 85%, and teuts did not make up 85% of server) after seeing what he was doing. Anyhow, we Teutons were taking screenshots in one of the dtv keeps together, we usually do on that particular map (see: our promotional video). And the little gremlin comes up and stands directly in front of me. I kick him to move him, and he reports me. Anyhow we tried to get some screenshots, but saw that he was keeping us from just getting them and then moving on to go out and fight. The bandits approached us and the V and shit was going down, I told him to "get a lyfe" and "pls leave", and while I was typing, he got tk'd.

He was orchestrating this whole thing so that he could make this thread. I've seen him on battle and dtv making generally snotty remarks toward us, he holds an unhealthy grudge, so I am not surprised. Anyhow, one of my members initiated a ban poll for Sam. Anyhow, Sam says something like "oh I got you now", because that's what he was trying to goad us into. ANYHOW, others on the server see what's happening, I guess they agreed with my member and Hit 1, because the poll drew 85% of support on the entire server. I did not approve, or initiate the poll, but I did hit 1 and stand by it. He got banned for his destructive behavior, for trying to screw the team over. And it's only an hour, I believe this thread is unnecessary.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 09:45:21 am by TheTeutonicPaladin »

Offline nilloc93

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 09:46:10 am »
I have had all respect for the teuts until a few days ago when 1 of your members was TKing on a DTV server, then you come on DTV and break the "don't kill the V" rule, and then you TK me while you were jerking around in a hut instead of playing the game.
And i said "i got you now" after you posted a BAN POLL against me for no reason.
"NOT OK: poll-kicking someone because you don't like his playstyle"

Offline Lord_Ryizine

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 09:54:44 am »
The actions of 1 player should not influence your opinion of an entire clan. Racist. Also, the players have the poll ban to get rid of un-ruly players. You were harassing us so in the end you deserved the outcome. Learn from your mistakes.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2014, 10:12:57 am »
The actions of 1 player should not influence your opinion of an entire clan. Racist. Also, the players have the poll ban to get rid of un-ruly players. You were harassing us so in the end you deserved the outcome. Learn from your mistakes.
Racist:
— n
1.   the belief that races have distinctive cultural characteristics determined by hereditary factors and that this endows some races with an intrinsic superiority over others
2.   abusive or aggressive behaviour towards members of another race on the basis of such a belief

If you're going to post outright lies at least use proper terminology. You and your internet buddies are not a race. Fairly arrogant of you to think so though. Shitstain.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2014, 10:18:01 am »
The map change (I don't see a vote here, not that it matters anyway).

(click to show/hide)

The TK

(click to show/hide)

You cannot TK someone because they got in the way of a screenshot. I don't believe it was accidental for a moment.
I respect that you all love DTV, but it doesn't mean that you own the server.
You can't forcibly change a map- that's what map polls are for, nor can you TK or post a ban poll because you don't like someone.
If map polls are off, they're off for a reason. Changing the map is not something you're allowed to do.
This sort of vigilante justice thing a number of your players insist on has gotten you warned multiple times and once from me.

And it's only an hour, I believe this thread is unnecessary.

If an hour ban is not such a big deal, a 12 hour ban should serve as a little more than a slight inconvenience.
You have been warned before, and this is the very last warning taking shape in a 12 hour ban.

12 hours to the following:
Raigar for teamkilling, forcing a map change, and poll abuse.
TheTeutonicPaladin for teamkilling and forcing a map change.

To the others who were involved, this is a stern warning.

Learn from your mistakes.