Author Topic: Ban Byzantium_Immortality AND Renay  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Kamirane

• Count
  • Renown: 217
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Byzantium_Immortality AND Renay
« on: March 07, 2014, 02:07:46 pm »
1. Quincy_Kamirane
2.  Byzantium_Immortality, Renay
3. about 3.30 CET EU_3 (Strat-Battle) http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=390
4. First Renay started to Ban-Poll Heaven_LZC it failed with 49%. After this Byzantanium_Immortality, and it succeeded.
5. As u can see the Banpolled him for having a bad K/D and high Ping. But THEY accepted him in the roster. He not suicide charged, he didnt do anything wrong, just died alot and tried hard to be usefull.
6. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Just check the Roster http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=390

I started this Ban-Thread because its badass to ban people out of a running game for being bad / high ping. Its against Rules to punish bad players. And also it was BYZ choice to accept this Guy in the Roster.

(pls check the Logs, so u can see the poll from Renay.)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
Re: Ban Byzantium_Immortality AND Renay
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 02:11:04 pm »
I can confirm this, banning someone for doing their best is poll abuse at it's worst  if you didn't want him just don't accept...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 03:59:47 pm »
Sure thing. Not like he was spawning with ladders against what we said in ts and then suicide charging.

But don't listen to me, ask Merc_Cymro who was on your side and even notice how he was wasting our stuff.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline En_Dotter

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 97
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Main: Qunicy_En_Dotter; Alts: Guardian_En_Dotter; Guardian_Spiralle
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 04:11:19 pm »
You chose your roster. This isnt EU1. You cant kick someone cause he plays bad. I confirm the kick polls as well.
Be careful who u put in the roster.
Nothing is better than eternal happiness.
Eating a sandwich is better than nothing.
Therefore, eating a sandwich is better than eternal happiness.

Offline Kamirane

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 04:14:42 pm »
well, still your fault. u have a chance to set ranks for your stuff.

Offline Franke

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Franke_HRE and Frankes_STF_HRE
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 04:16:27 pm »
I haven't been there but wasting equip on purpose (if this should be true) is in my opinion something different than just "playing bad".

I have no special interest in these guys getting banned or getting not banned but I think you should be able to protect yourself if you have someone on you roster who deliberately harms your side.

We've complained about UIF-players signing up against their own factions before, but what really makes such a move "illegal" in my eyes is wasting equipment or doing other things that harm your side.
Quote from: Tindel
In teamspeak i like to hear all of your opinions on; beer and alcohol, chocolate chip cookies, social problems and their solutions, massmurderers, why ranged should burn in hell, hating on new maps, hating on old maps.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 04:24:40 pm »
would you ever give a rats ass if you werent at war with them?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Kamirane

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 04:40:52 pm »
would you ever give a rats ass if you werent at war with them?

well, than i wouldnt include Renay. And sure i care about it. I even agreed to Pierniks ban for 1 Month, because he did something wrong.

Offline Kamirane

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 04:46:05 pm »
They only said, that he is chinese, bad ping and wasting tickets. So if he really wasted gear i apologize for this thread. I asked alot ppl about this poll and noone told me that he did. The log will show it i guess.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2014, 05:13:57 pm »
I'm pretty sure I wrote at one point that he was just wasting our gear.

That being said, this is a strat battle. Even just refusing to follow orders is griefing and banable. You don't play with your stuff, you play with the stuff of the guy who owns the army/fief. Cmpx has said before that that's good enough reason to remove him.

And for fucks sake. We don't ban poll guys on our own side for no reason. If it was a guy on YOUR side then you would have a reason to be mad and refuse the poll, but when it's a guy on OUR team who WE poll you should have the common decency to not help him grief and accept the poll.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2014, 05:16:01 pm »
Ok, I have a few things to say to this:

1. Fuck you.
2. He was spawning with ladders and stones only.
3. He was wasting our tickets and not listening to orders.
4. He had a ping of 300.
5. We asked him multiple times to leave, he didn't listen.
6. Fuck you.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2014, 05:25:47 pm »
Firstly, Renay didn't kick/ban poll him, he had nothing to do with anything.

secondly, the battle was at like 2-3am in the morning so everyone was tired so we just accepted everyone on the list because when people apply it doesn't show their ping, And when he just started spamming ladders so your archers could get on our roofs and stuff we had realized that he only being a hindrance and not playing properly. So why do you have to take everything so seriously? We made a mistake recruiting him, I don't understand why you care so much..

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2014, 05:31:08 pm »
No, i did poll him, but I don't remember if it was a ban or a kick thread.

Also you guys were dicks for not kicking him, does it make you happy when you get easy kills so you win faster? Cheap winning on your part
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Kamirane

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2014, 05:49:25 pm »
i give u a point of view to our side how it happens. After this u can imagine yourself how it looked like:

1. First poll started without any chatting before.
2. Complaining about the chinese guy because he is chinese, has bad ping and a bad K/D.
3. Next poll started

So how does it looks like for us? I didnt read anything about that he spawns with ladders and stones (because it would makes sense - even for us - to kick him out of this.

Does it now looks like, u just rage polled a guy because of his bad K/D or even a bit racist?

IF he really wasted equip, i appologized a few threads before. But then be smart enough to write it down properly to everyone and not only to your team, and make a poll after u explained why.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2014, 06:09:41 pm »
i give u a point of view to our side how it happens. After this u can imagine yourself how it looked like:

1. First poll started without any chatting before.
2. Complaining about the chinese guy because he is chinese, has bad ping and a bad K/D.
3. Next poll started

So how does it looks like for us? I didnt read anything about that he spawns with ladders and stones (because it would makes sense - even for us - to kick him out of this.

Does it now looks like, u just rage polled a guy because of his bad K/D or even a bit racist?

IF he really wasted equip, i appologized a few threads before. But then be smart enough to write it down properly to everyone and not only to your team, and make a poll after u explained why.
Yes, we thought that the middle of a strategus battle was the perfect time to follow our racists beliefs and banpoll a guy fighting for us simply for the crime of being chinese. You caught us. Genious logic is genious  :rolleyes: