Author Topic: Corsair's response to Kalmarunion invasion  (Read 17583 times)

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
Re: Corsair's response to Kalmarunion invasion
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2014, 01:36:26 am »
+4
considering we were surprise attacked by a bunch of cowards who outnumbered us 2 to 1, after i had just offered them friendly peace terms, i think the fact that we're now on equal footings in this war says more about you than us =)

So first you were ''mighty Shogunate'' who would properly crush us. You even made this thread, acting up. Now after the war did not swing your way, then you are suddenly ''weak, little, innocent Shogunate''.  :lol:

Oh yeah, someone alrdy guessed what the outcome of this war would be, even though you seemed incredibly confident. AHEM:
and what happened afterwards in that film?

ill answer it, they got pretty much raped by Saruman (Grandmom) and then were only saved by  Gandalf (Hetman) and some army (Polish Greys)

Pretty much what will happen here
We are basicly halfway through that statement, lets see if Strudog gets it completely right.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SyderOne

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ISLAMIC STATE
  • Game nicks: Syder // Azzam
« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2014, 01:12:29 pm »
If you feel like that is a nice hit, then you really have a low standard, but i supose everyone is different. That ''burn'' is a major cliche at this point, which is why he added that sentence afterwards, because he knows that aswell. You don't seem to know, but then again... people are different ;).

still funny for me :)

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2014, 01:29:55 pm »
So first you were ''mighty Shogunate'' who would properly crush us. You even made this thread, acting up. Now after the war did not swing your way, then you are suddenly ''weak, little, innocent Shogunate''.  :lol:

Oh yeah, someone alrdy guessed what the outcome of this war would be, even though you seemed incredibly confident. AHEM:We are basicly halfway through that statement, lets see if Strudog gets it completely right.

kalmar vs shogunate

mano a mano

you would have lost. if you hadn't gone crying to 30 allies, i would've happily fought you on those grounds, even with your cowardly surprise-attack-after-peace-offer tactics. we had good reason to be incredibly confident, we had like 6x your economy at the start of this war, better player quality and 3x your fiefs. you were the ones who used the "oh let's call in 1,000,000 allies" tactic, not us. you were the ones who made this a UIF vs. all war instead of just a shogunate vs. kalmar war, not us.
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2014, 01:59:57 pm »
+5
kalmar vs shogunate

mano a mano

you would have lost. if you hadn't gone crying to 30 allies, i would've happily fought you on those grounds, even with your cowardly surprise-attack-after-peace-offer tactics. we had good reason to be incredibly confident, we had like 6x your economy at the start of this war, better player quality and 3x your fiefs. you were the ones who used the "oh let's call in 1,000,000 allies" tactic, not us. you were the ones who made this a UIF vs. all war instead of just a shogunate vs. kalmar war, not us.

Yes we got really really lucky - thats all  :mrgreen:

And about allies - I think the troopcount you have gotten from GO now extends to about 3700 troops in total, including the 2k ARMED troops that will arrive today.

Stop trying to make your failure look good Corsair, you impress noone with saying "if only this and that, and what if this or that" - there are no such things in wars

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2014, 02:06:14 pm »
Yes we got really really lucky - thats all  :mrgreen:

And about allies - I think the troopcount you have gotten from GO now extends to about 3700 troops in total, including the 2k ARMED troops that will arrive today.

Stop trying to make your failure look good Corsair, you impress noone with saying "if only this and that, and what if this or that" - there are no such things in wars

we received 500 unarmed troops from greys, which were intercepted and killed, we have received no other support than that :/

edit: i wouldn't mind all this talk about "you got troops etc etc", but i've worked bloody hard this strategus, and when people say "it's all hetman that's let you live this long" it's really frustrating ..  :(
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 02:58:49 pm by Corsair831 »

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #140 on: March 13, 2014, 02:24:15 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)

Degraded folks lack no excuses?
You lost all your fiefs, not they.
Don't lose your face, trying to humiliate them.

Welcome to strat. (Though you have been playing since 1st one)

Personally, I have great respect to Byzantium and Shogunate battle skills. Nonetheless I would kick you out of "UIF" for trying to find excuses (Frankly it's what "anti-UIFs" are doing since 2010 were doing during Strat1-2).  If only I could make any decisions here.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 02:35:26 pm by Zaharist »
Igni et ferro

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2014, 02:48:01 pm »
+5
we received 500 unarmed troops from greys, which were intercepted and killed, we have received no other support than that whatsoever

Stop trying to justify your use of 400 allies grandmom

I dont really feel the need to justify anything, we had help from friends, if you want to just check shoggies battles since this war started - everytime they got attacked we were involved in it and friends helped us to attack. Feel free to present the 400 allies here openly instead if crying about nothing.

But for the love of god stop the whining - its shamefur-dispray on your side not worthy of the mighty Shogunate members.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 13, 2014, 02:52:55 pm »
i'll be nicer then, but your guys are talking a lot of rubbish as well as me .. let's keep it friendly :3

i'm not trying to whine but your guys are prodding me trying to get a reaction
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 02:55:58 pm by Corsair831 »

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #143 on: March 13, 2014, 03:10:04 pm »
+2
i wouldn't mind all this talk about "you got troops etc etc", but i've worked bloody hard this strategus, and when people say "it's all hetman that's let you live this long" it's really frustrating ..  :(

it happens. especially when everyone bind you to evil Hetman.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
I do hope to see mighty Shogunate even more mighty as soon as possible.
GL
Igni et ferro

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 13, 2014, 03:15:18 pm »
+8
i'll be nicer then, but your guys are talking a lot of rubbish as well as me .. let's keep it friendly :3

i'm not trying to whine but your guys are prodding me trying to get a reaction

Rubbish?

Ok Corsair - then here it is, just because I have 10 minutes of freetime at work right now

According to the battleslist you have:

Boernlater (scout)has attack 2 times with 100 tickets each time
Gimest attacked once with 200 troops
Lemon attacked one time with 200 trops
Madmanjack attacked once with 200 troops
The Brigade attacked once with 400 tickets
Quincies attacked 4 times with 2100 troops totally
Kalmarunion attacked you 17 times with 7000 tickets (ofc several used more than once, so not 7000 different tickets)

SO thats our 400 allies according to you

You also claimed that you had 2:1 in k:d - actually its more like 1:1

Its all in the battles archives, check urself

And if you want screens of the 3700 GO troops sent to you (1500 naked) I can provide those aswell.....if I can be arsed to

OR you just try to fight this war, without whining, with what you got and stfu, ok?

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2014, 04:21:44 pm »
+7
we received 500 unarmed troops from greys, which were intercepted and killed, we have received no other support than that :/

edit: i wouldn't mind all this talk about "you got troops etc etc", but i've worked bloody hard this strategus, and when people say "it's all hetman that's let you live this long" it's really frustrating ..  :(
Well corsair isn't it so? Greys gave you 1500 naked troops(could have been more but we don't know) and that's more the the garrison you have left in Yalibe, so basically you would have been defeated by now if it wasn't for the Greys. And that's not counting those 4*500 troops coming in now. So Corsair the mighty and honourable shogun stop either you call back your grey friends and give back their troops or accept that you are a grey puppet, fight the war and stop whining about it :mrgreen:

Much honour in crying in forums
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 13, 2014, 04:25:36 pm »
+5
Corsair has a taste for using hyperboles, but when using the list you just provided, that is 37 Kalmar, 21 Quincy, 3 Boyar Sons (the faction that initiated the Madman_Jack attack) and 4 randoms you just listed. That is not 400 allies, but still a total of 65 players on your side of the war against 29 Shogunates. With early Strat wars being a recruitment race in essence, it is no surprise whatsoever that we have been losing territory. Obviously 29 players can't keep up with the recruitment of 65 and need help, but factually we have received 1000 tickets so far. 500 that perished in Ushkuru and 500 that accidentally got placed in crime ridden Tshibtin by a very intoxicated pole and then get intercepted when hurried out. That is literally what we received and I am very curious where you got a number of 3700 from.

Don't worry though, this war isn't over. It's all good. Just makes me a sad panda that you did not believe us that we were not necessarily going to be on Grey Order's side, although I think mistakes have been made in communicating that clearly enough. With this sizeable attack we have been forced to seek support from them and now we are drawn firmly into the lame two block mechanics. Ah well, it is what it is.

Offline Chasey

• Tournament Champion
  • Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Chase
« Reply #147 on: March 13, 2014, 04:28:01 pm »
+4
I don't really like posting here but the amount of hypocrisy in this thread is laughable, yes we called in allies, you also called in allies. Yes if grey hadn't have helped us we would not have survived this far but that's because as grandmom has shown in his psot above, you had 3200 extra tickets from allies so we needed to balance the odds or get wiped. What's the big deal, isn't that what you do in war ?
I like to fart on cold windows and lick the condensation :D

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 13, 2014, 04:30:29 pm »
+2
Exactly  :wink:

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2014, 04:36:36 pm »
+2
I don't care if you get help or not, we do as well, but we don't hide it while you do everything in your power to hide it  that's the problem :)
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014