Author Topic: Libere Equites  (Read 6178 times)

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
Re: Libere Equites
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2014, 02:37:47 pm »
+2
and while you are in diploamtic talks with Bjarky and Grandmom to find a peacefull solution, positioning an army over night close to Ada Kuluhn, does not help your credability either.

We made you an offer.

a) The 300k, which you named as price, over a period of 3 weeks, 200k within 2 weeks and 100k within 3 weeks.
b) we agreed on a NAP, which you wanted
c) a trade offer was made which you declined, but you want instead to be able to use Ada Kulun for trade till the 300k are in, we countered that offer that you can use another fief with even higher sell price which you refused.

Now that you are so keen on selling in Ada Kuluhn, why is that? There had been not so many HRE traders been seen at Ada Kulun in the past weeks, but quite some Bubastan, who stole S&D in the north and sold there or at other HRE fiefs, while Bubastan attacked many in the north and stole their S&D. You stated to me your are allied with them. How about HRE attacks Bubastan from now on and i would give you 300k straight away.

Then you dont need to wait for the money, Ada Kuluhn can be used by Seljuks, we can all be a happy family. On the other hand when you would not attack Bubastan, that only shows me you have still the long term plan at hand , to disrupt the north, instead of making a trade deal, you still holding a grudge because of the past and not being able to go past that. I did not act on this shit till now , what was going on in the north over the past weeks, but i am done with that now.

People wondering why the north was not supporting DRZ attacks ^^, well if you got S&D raided all the time by Merc(alts/supporters) or Bubastan, then your prioraties are more at home. I accuse HRE and Bubastan to disrupt the factions in the north in their efforts to build up. Only due to long talks with Grandmom, they were letting partly go from that but not compettly and only due to long talks between Grandmom and me, i let it go. I wont now anymore, only a few days ago attacks on Order de Montesa. You want to tell us Bubastan is acting complettly alone and without the concent of HRE? BS, prove it and start attacking Bubastan which would head north. You accuse UIF of holding hands all the time, well you are doing the same thing here.

HRE own(ed) 2 fiefs. 1 of which we had basic equip and one where we sold AND bought our goods. Jeezuz, why does noone get that 3 weeks of no Ada Kulun is a major kick in the moneymaker. Prosperity is high, tax is high and Dusturil is worth nothing when it comes to getting s&d. We don't have a big ass alliance where i can just buy goods as i please, i backed down from Kedelke and Bulugur and now there's not even Ada Kulun anymore.
Yes, if you had those 300k in Dustu within a few days i'd take a castle and get my trade going from there and then help templols take tulga.

Guess why we couldn't concentrate on trade in the last weeks. WE WERE BUSY FIGHTING DRZ. So we allowed Bubastan to use our s&d, as well as other traders that came around.

The alliance with Bubastan is long over. All that EVER happened between the two of us was them giving us 20k in the beginning to kickstart our trade and we gave them a thousand troops. Since then there was absolutely no exchange of troops or goods whatsoever.

And guess what, from what i know, Bubastan are free to attack whoever. So, naturally, they try to disrupt the ones they don't like/hate the most. So congratulations, they hate you more than drz and grey order.

You said you got those 300k ready, so send them my way and this discussion is over. Seljuks can do whatever the fuck they want and i'll take Distar Castle or even Tulga, depending on what templols want.
If you want to keep those 300k hidden for another 3 weeks you will have to deal with us retaking Ada Kulun. And Seljuks are probably respeccing it right now, so better decide quickly. Last chance for you to get the steppe peaceful again.

Offline Spurdospera

• Earl
  • Renown: 315
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spurdo...
  • IRC nick: Spurdo
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2014, 04:09:25 pm »
+3
People wondering why the north was not supporting DRZ attacks ^^, well if you got S&D raided all the time by Merc(alts/supporters) or Bubastan, then your prioraties are more at home.
Well, I can see that you made huge effort to keep us out of north... whole 0 attacks from fenris to Bubastan.

Bubastans battle archive from past 12 weeks in spoiler
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 04:24:54 pm by Spurdospera »
Quote from: Mortemer
spurdo is as useless as my hat.

Offline Darkoveride

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Steppe armor best armor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans.
  • Game nicks: GK_Darko, Commissar Darko
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2014, 04:12:21 pm »
+2
Its simple enough, diplomacy in Bubastan is done on a player by player basis. Leadership has not controlled the diplomacy since the early days where we tried to established ourselves and ended up fighting kapi's for land.

The only standing order is not to attack HRE's Fallens or GK members (unless provoked). Aside from that we have no dealings with HRE expect , when i offer advice but that's on a personal basis.

ALL DEALS ARE SUBJECT TO INDIVIDUALS AND DON'T APPLY TO THE FACTION.

ALL ATTACKS INDIVIDUALLY DECIDED WITH THE RAIDER IN QUESTION SORTING ROSTER AND COMMANDING.

I personally couldnt care less what fips or other HRE's want and i have made that clear to fips, we will do whatever we see fit for us to have good fun battles.

This will not change and any of our members are free to leave the faction if they dont agree with this and some have.
We had no interest in getting involved in a anti uif this round we have been playing that way for a long time, i think we earned the right to play a different way.

If you wish to discuss further come find me in coalition ts , if im not here ask the chop chop , arnwald or rogue. they'll be able to get hold of me.
BUBASTAN FOR LIFE

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2014, 04:16:36 pm »
Why don't you rename yourself to wataga? :)

Offline Darkoveride

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2014, 04:23:39 pm »
cause we have goats.
BUBASTAN FOR LIFE

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2014, 04:26:08 pm »
+4
So, Wataga + goats - Ivani4 = Bubastan? :D

Offline Darkoveride

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2014, 04:27:07 pm »
+4
it would appear so, wish we had Ivani4 tho
BUBASTAN FOR LIFE

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2014, 05:28:17 pm »
+4
Quality thread.

As one of the proud citizen of Bubastan, I declare all steppes to be goat pens under control of Bubastan members.
Anyone currently inside the borders may or may not be attacked randomly on an individual basis. Also concerns people outside the borders.

Offline SanGliers_Hautecourt

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Montjoie ! Saint-Denis !
    • View Profile
    • Clan Ordre De l'Etoile
  • Faction: Ordre De l'Etoile
  • Game nicks: Guilhem_Du_Languedoc / Petitjean/Roger le boucher
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2014, 07:30:20 pm »
+1
Anyone currently inside the borders may or may not be attacked randomly on an individual basis. Also concerns people outside the borders.
Then, anyone may be (or not) be attacked, everywhere on the map  :mrgreen:
Trompe la mort et les maris
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2014, 07:35:51 pm »
+1
You cracked the case, Sherlock!

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2014, 08:30:08 pm »
+1
all done , move along
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2014, 08:33:14 pm »
all done , move along

Still hate your guts, though!

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2014, 09:12:01 pm »
+1
Still hate your guts, though!
piss off
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
  • Renown: 352
  • Infamy: 31
  • U got gold? I bring tea, silk, hemp, camels +more!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Leadership member)
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Bjarky, Guard_the_Lederhosen
  • IRC nick: bjarky
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2014, 09:34:08 pm »
+3
that love, i feel moist :3

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile