Author Topic: Libere Equites  (Read 6154 times)

Offline Lecram

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Speaker of Libere Equites
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Libere Equites
Re: Libere Equites
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 08:58:20 pm »
Update

Offline Tactical_One

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Anatman, Neopagan
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 10:06:00 pm »
+1
Take some castles /Cities. Good luck in strat, you got many very skilled players in clan.

Offline Lecram

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2014, 11:21:18 pm »
Takesome castles /Cities. Good luck in strat, you got many very skilled players in clan.

Ty

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2014, 06:44:20 pm »
+1
Thank you for giving me the motivation to not leave strat and instead try to fuck with you again in every way i can.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2014, 06:48:29 pm »
what ? you are still at war?
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2014, 06:50:26 pm »
what ? you are still at war?

We had a ceasefire to put everything we can into the fight vs drz, but obviously by attacking Ada Kulun it's over.

Offline Lecram

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2014, 08:50:27 pm »
We had a ceasefire to put everything we can into the fight vs drz, but obviously by attacking Ada Kulun it's over.

U said u would give me the fief anyway .by the way i offered u 30k for it. u accept. After that u attack my fief? And now when i attack one of ur fiefs and u are angry? We lost our TS because of your attack...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 09:46:19 pm by Lecram »

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2014, 10:17:42 pm »
U said u would give me the fief anyway .by the way i offered u 30k for it. u accept. After that u attack my fief? And now when i attack one of ur fiefs and u are angry? We lost our TS because of your attack...

No. I offered kinngrimm 30k. If you'd had the balls to talk for yourself things might have been different. If you didn't bitch about me rostering against you once, promising us to roster against us 100% after it, things might have been different. Those 30k were offered to you so long ago, so it won't matter at all now. We put that war on a hold for the greater good and i thought you would do the same. Now, Ada Kulun is too important for us to give it up, so offer me something real good for it and we might be able to make a deal. The 50k you send me as an offer right now is an insult considering how much money you will get by owning that fief, not to mention you should talk about a deal BEFORE you attack anything.

Next offer needs to turn the $$$ on in my eyes, otherwise we're gonna throw ourselves at you with everything we have.

Offline Lecram

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2014, 10:22:50 pm »
+1
No. I offered kinngrimm 30k. If you'd had the balls to talk for yourself things might have been different. If you didn't bitch about me rostering against you once, promising us to roster against us 100% after it, things might have been different. Those 30k were offered to you so long ago, so it won't matter at all now. We put that war on a hold for the greater good and i thought you would do the same. Now, Ada Kulun is too important for us to give it up, so offer me something real good for it and we might be able to make a deal. The 50k you send me as an offer right now is an insult considering how much money you will get by owning that fief, not to mention you should talk about a deal BEFORE you attack anything.

Next offer needs to turn the $$$ on in my eyes, otherwise we're gonna throw ourselves at you with everything we have.

Meh u didn't even claim ada kulun, but we do, since the begin of this strategus round.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2014, 10:32:35 pm »
+3
And some people still think that UIF wins because of better tactics, organization, etc...

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2014, 10:33:32 pm »
+3
Meh u didn't even claim ada kulun, but we do, since the begin of this strategus round.

Now even you talk like kinngrimm. Your new to strat, so it's okay. But understand: Claiming a fief doesn't make it yours unless it's actually yours. We got it first, then you acted like whiny little kids about that roster-thingy and then i made a fake deal with kinn. I'm definitely not saying that i acted nice here, but that's just the way it is and i had my reasons.

Offline Lecram

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2014, 10:37:49 pm »
Now even you talk like kinngrimm. Your new to strat, so it's okay. But understand: Claiming a fief doesn't make it yours unless it's actually yours. We got it first, then you acted like whiny little kids about that roster-thingy and then i made a fake deal with kinn. I'm definitely not saying that i acted nice here, but that's just the way it is and i had my reasons.

So what were ur reasons?

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2014, 10:48:46 pm »
+1
So what were ur reasons?

I just told you 2 posts ago?!

Offline Man of Steel

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Linux, Traitor
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2014, 10:50:36 pm »
+1
Fips i don't understand you go and attack the fiefs you claimed and why don't you leave Eques Ada Kulum, they claimed it and need it more then you. They are new to Stretegus help them. Give them Tipps etc. And attack DRZ or Grey if you want a war.
For fuck sake Linux, fix your signature.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2014, 11:05:23 pm »
+1
@Fips
1) Ada Kuluhn is a standing claim of Eques, by that they have already a Casus Belli
2) They have another Casus Belli, still standing as far as i know, since you attacked Eques
3) a Cease Fire, is not peace. There was not an agreement i am aware of which would have caused to nullify the Casus Belli as those do not just go away without satisfaction. You owe Eques, not the other way round.
4) When i was on your teamspeak, i made myself clear that i am negotiating for Eques as they asked me to do so in their name. So the 30k deal for Ada Kulun(which HRE got for free) was agreed on. As you but then instead of keeping your word, attacked Eques, that lead to the impression that deal is off. Eques freely offering you now 50k and 500 troops, for something they claim in the first place and you also already stated were expecting to be retaken, is rather gracious of Eques, no idear what you are making a big fuzz of now.

Now even you talk like kinngrimm.(a compliment )
Your new to strat, so it's okay. (condacending)
But understand: Claiming a fief doesn't make it yours unless it's actually yours.(arrogance)
We got it first, then you acted like whiny little kids(insulting) about that roster-thingy and then i made a fake deal with kinn(admiting to be a liar).
I'm definitely not saying that i acted nice here, but that's just the way it is and i had my reasons.(hidden motives)
Well who would have guessed ...  :lol:
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future