Author Topic: LCO Homeland Stake  (Read 3347 times)

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
LCO Homeland Stake
« on: February 28, 2014, 08:51:58 am »
+18
Les Chevaliers Occitans have seen the promised land... And it was good

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LCO has collectively decided that they shall bend their backs to improving the lands of:

New Dhirim
New Derchios Castle
New Tilbaut Castle
New Reindi Castle
New Senuzgda Castle
New Tadeshmesh
Nova Amere
Nova Toshdar
New Ehlerda
New Tshibtin

And shall protect the claims of Papa Smurf of New Yalibe

#ManifestDestiny #FireFly

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: LCO Homeland Stake
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 05:27:03 pm »
The funny thing is if people played this like a war game instead of a popularity contest (Plumbo citation) claiming a ridiculously large amount of land (half of them AI castles and cities you will never be able to actually take (rindyar, tilbaut and dhirim) would actually get some fighting go.   But from a whopping 2-3 people showing up on defense on your ai village atatcks and the fact Ildist (mates) will never fight you even when you claim tadsamesh which should be in their territory - I think you will have that entire land uncontested - enjoy trade simulator 5.0.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 05:43:04 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 05:59:28 pm »
+13
If only there was a super sperg to challenge them eh kesh.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 06:03:24 pm »
+10
The funny thing is if people played this like a war game instead of a popularity contest (Plumbo citation) claiming a ridiculously large amount of land (half of them AI castles and cities you will never be able to actually take (rindyar, tilbaut and dhirim) would actually get some fighting go.   But from a whopping 2-3 people showing up on defense on your ai village atatcks and the fact Ildist (mates) will never fight you even when you claim tadsamesh which should be in their territory - I think you will have that entire land uncontested - enjoy trade simulator 5.0.

What's funny is that even though you say you no longer give 2 shits about strat, you continue to make everything your business, offering your unwanted and often passive aggressive views on things that should not relate to you whatsoever (and technically claim to no longer care about) and patrolling the diplomacy section like a hall monitor. Sure you can say WELL IM DOING THIS FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMMUNITY, but we all know its bull (sittingbull LOL) and you're just a forum warrior sperglord at heart. You need to stop posting your "observations" and assumptions.

Die like a normal person and leave us alone thx.
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 06:28:40 pm »
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 06:36:49 pm by Keshian »

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 06:37:30 pm »
+7
Can we all make a big pact where if any faction in NA goes to war with each other, none of us ever hire Kesh for the battles?

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 07:01:56 pm »
+4
Ildist you make me laugh - you say the same thing you are accusing me of and then lead the largest faction.  I didnt say I didnt give 2 shits, I said I didn't want to put in the effort this strategus after actually doing something last strat unlike some people *wink**wink**nudge*, and would rather dick around with close friends just banditting.  I still want fun fights (as do most other members of the community), which sadly you and people like you will never get around to doing. 

You and the people like you will never actually fight anyone that might put up a fight, which is pretty pathetically making this a big group hug of all the largest factions.  Oh I'm sure you and your allies will beat up on some small factions and be super proud of yourselves, but thats pretty much it.  Not in a million years will people like you have the balls to play it any differently over some silly pixel game.  Because you are the kind of folk that just want to blend in with the crowd and never be original or rock the boat because you are terrified at the idea of standing alone or being singled out or just having one original or unique thought of your own.

Less than 2 weeks in and you are already allied with Gobblins who are allied with Gforce and we all know your hard-on for arowaine.  Running out of people to fight in a war game, but i guess you like trade runs (as most of last strat can attest).

lol im friends with daruvian ok sure, he made that warden of the north thread to troll about some current diplomacy going on in the tundra, for gforce im not sure where you got that (i dont have any gforce on my steam aside from marcus), as for lco, you should also know that arowaine has chosen to take a lesser role in strat, again all your claims are based on assumptions. the mates are not the largest faction, and im sure you know that but you just find it easy to bend facts to your benefit. lol some silly pixel game, the way you put it makes it sound like it is nothing to you, but i'm almost positive you spent more time staring at the strat 4 map then i have in all 5 strats

last strat the mates were afk because we all had shit to do in real life, there is a difference between not doing anything and actively building up and just plainly doing nothing (we had maybe 1 trade run in the entire summer?) anyways, it is history and you can keep living in the past if you want

i dont like to forum warrior so i quit ok bye back to my old posts

ur gay
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 12:11:07 am by Arcuyus »

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 07:26:23 pm »
+1
Ildist blocked me from steam after I banned requested him.  Cause that's what friends do.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 07:48:54 pm »
+4
Ildist blocked me from steam after I banned requested him.  Cause that's what friends do.

u ban requested me to try to get me to play dayz with u no thx

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 12:26:15 am »
+3
Kesh, we all know the reason you aren't participating is because your afk farmers got their ticks wiped.

Fuck you guys found me out.  All my multiaccounts have no more ticks.  I'm helpless now!

Offline Haramir

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Haramir
  • IRC nick: Haramir
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 12:54:43 am »
+15

I love Kesh's post, whenever i enjoy the game and think we are doing something good and fun he's there to remember us that we are bad people and that whatever we do we are always wrong

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2014, 01:29:02 am »
+11
A NEW FILM FROM CHRISTOPHER NOLAN

PRODUCED BY chadz STUDIOS
STARRING KESHIAN

He may not be the anti-hero that cRPG wants, needs, or deserves, but he's going to shitpost at you anyway.

COMING IN 2014, KESHIAN IS...

THE DARK SHITPOSTER
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 01:42:29 am by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2014, 01:45:24 am »
+5
A NEW FILM FROM CHRISTOPHER NOLAN

PRODUCED BY chadz STUDIOS
STARRING KESHIAN

He may not be the anti-hero that cRPG wants, needs, or deserves, but he's going to shitpost at you anyway.

COMING IN 2014, KESHIAN IS...

THE DARK SHITPOSTER

Love it!

(click to show/hide)

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2014, 06:45:59 pm »
+4
Are we at war with gobblin empire or just fcc 2.0 im confuse bonsai, inglorious pls help me ! i tough kesh quitted but with legs attacking us i guess strat always be the same :( no fresh strat apparantly hueaheuaehueah. We must destroy THE INVADER reppel the ennemy destroy those shit lords TIME TO BE CAREBEAR ANTI FCC FACTION gobblin empire faction.
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2014, 07:42:11 pm »
+4
Are we at war with gobblin empire or just fcc 2.0 im confuse bonsai, inglorious pls help me ! i tough kesh quitted but with legs attacking us i guess strat always be the same :( no fresh strat apparantly hueaheuaehueah. We must destroy THE INVADER reppel the ennemy destroy those shit lords TIME TO BE CAREBEAR ANTI FCC FACTION gobblin empire faction.

Dude I just wanted some free crates. Seriously dude unarmed 100 troops carrying so. many. crates. I can't pass that up dude.

(click to show/hide)
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.