Author Topic: Eye candy for cRPG character creation page (last update Mar 17th 2011)  (Read 40203 times)

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
Re: Eye candy for cRPG character creation page
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2011, 05:41:00 pm »
Wow, this is realy nice the default plain look is so.... well.... plain
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Wewa

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Wewa
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2011, 09:48:41 pm »
you RULE  8-)

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Do evil to others before they do evil to you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Kenkyaku
  • IRC nick: Torp
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2011, 05:26:01 pm »
WARNING: unknown or modified page elements were found (see below). It is recommended to disable the extension script. Ignore the warning and continue.

<ins style="display:inline-table;border:none;height:90px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:728px"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="display:block;border:none;height:90px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:728px"><iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" height="90" hspace="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" onload="var i=this.id,s=window.google_iframe_oncopy,H=s&amp;&amp;s.handlers,h=H&amp;&amp;H,w=this.contentWindow,d;try{d=w.document}catch(e){}if(h&amp;&amp;d&amp;&amp;(!d.body||!d.body.firstChild)){if(h.call){i+='.call';setTimeout(h,0)}else if(h.match){i+='.nav';w.location.replace(h)}s.log&amp;&amp;s.log.push(i)}" scrolling="no" vspace="0" width="728" id="aswift_0" name="aswift_0" style="left:0;position:absolute;top:0;"></iframe></ins></ins>

This happens maybe half the times i do anything (if i press ignore, it just goes to the right page, but it's still annoying)
dunno why

Offline Zandieer

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2011, 09:17:43 pm »
WARNING: unknown or modified page elements were found (see below). It is recommended to disable the extension script. Ignore the warning and continue.

<ins style="display:inline-table;border:none;height:90px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:728px"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="display:block;border:none;height:90px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:728px"><iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" height="90" hspace="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" onload="var i=this.id,s=window.google_iframe_oncopy,H=s&amp;&amp;s.handlers,h=H&amp;&amp;H,w=this.contentWindow,d;try{d=w.document}catch(e){}if(h&amp;&amp;d&amp;&amp;(!d.body||!d.body.firstChild)){if(h.call){i+='.call';setTimeout(h,0)}else if(h.match){i+='.nav';w.location.replace(h)}s.log&amp;&amp;s.log.push(i)}" scrolling="no" vspace="0" width="728" id="aswift_0" name="aswift_0" style="left:0;position:absolute;top:0;"></iframe></ins></ins>

This happens maybe half the times i do anything (if i press ignore, it just goes to the right page, but it's still annoying)
dunno why

<div class="donatorlist broke-endless-pages"> The list of current <b>public</b> Donators is (in no particular order): <ul> <li>Templar_Kodiak</li><li>Werfried</li><li>monkeys, poop, etc..</li><li>Templar_Brede</li><li>Templar_Growl - chadz wont read this!</li><li>Shagrath Mork - Ze bestestest evar³</li><li>Sawa</li><li>Kengil</li><li>Perihelion - Élio</li><li>Aerok</li><li>another-world.cz</li><li>Theodrein_of_Rose</li><li>Arcane_Arab</li><li>Vargas</li><li>I still like chicken and saturdays</li><li>Harald</li><li>Templar_Briggs, 0.05 euros, FTW!</li><li>Froyo</li><li>btow3</li><li>Rada e Titto scorreggian farfalle, Francè Gay</li><li>Sullivan</li><li>Ninja_Lisa</li><li>Fallen_Beauchamp</li><li>Templar_Toffeegerbil The noobslayer</li><li>Guard_BD_Subotai</li><li>Loki_Evl the knee that grew</li><li>Misst The Ravenheart - for a great mod, thanks :)</li><li>fallen_despoiler</li><li>El_Muhadib</li><li>RobinNug</li><li>SeaRaider_Olaf</li><li>Zanato</li><li>Aether aka Huang_Zhong/Lu_Bu_</li><li>Belatucadros the Intractable</li><li>Derock_Takeda</li><li>Unreal BASTARD OPERATOR FROM HELL</li><li>Fallen_Roar</li><li>Templar_Knightly - If you whine about lag, donate </li><li>Chavez</li><li>RagnarLodbroke</li><li>Vonyx</li><li>Hapistorique</li><li>Poul</li><li>Don't let the bullshit get you down. :)</li><li>veteranarcher</li><li>Drunken_Master Of Crimson Brotherhood</li><li>G-Projects.Dave</li><li>IG_evacuee_II</li><li>Templar_waffles</li><li>Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanburg</li><li>Cris</li><li>Lcdr_Hawk</li><li>Kabasakal_TR</li><li>Divinicus - Best mod I have played in many years</li><li>Alita/Velorn - The amazing perpetual peasant</li><li>Lechon El dadivoso</li><li>Guard_Keyfoot (The Legend)</li><li>Gortha</li><li>Tholgar - Even 1 euro is a good way to say "Thank </li><li>RRush_Mia</li><li>Kamosabe aka Xero: Let's have a good battle.</li><li>Victoria_Gorn </li><li>More boiling oil!</li><li>Olis</li><li>All we are is chadz in the wind.</li><li>••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••</li><li>Treraed</li><li>Sir_PwnALot The Awesome</li><li>KingConsept</li><li>Shir</li><li>Kovas</li><li>HappyPants</li><li>Raedwuld/RobbingHood</li><li>Karel the all mighty</li><li>BD_Guard_Bane</li><li>Khellen</li><li>paco777fr</li><li>Bartuzz</li><li>Can you setup a regular donation/contribution ??</li><li>InconVenience</li><li>Merc(hant) Alexander</li><li>John &amp; WhiteWolf</li><li>I donated because chadz held my family ransom :(</li><li>Templar_Roffel/Suspektum</li><li>Brain</li><li>Itan</li><li>SauZer</li><li>I wish I could press 'x' to turn my poleaxe over</li><li>Deany</li><li>D'Haran Legions Sergeant Khodar</li><li>Jaki</li><li>Charles_The_Wolf - Keep this Mod Rolling by doing </li><li>I accidentally the whole donation</li><li>ONDONGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA</li><li>Legio_Conte_Duca_Buco</li><li>Grey</li><li>Lady_Fayleece_II</li><li>Old Man Koph</li><li>TO_Murtagh Teutonic Order(TO) &amp;#26465;&amp;#39039;</li><li>Battle_Field</li><li>Macyo donates 1 billion np</li><li>Templar Osiris:- Crpg is great GOD WILLS IT!</li><li>Mylet</li><li>dynamike - thx to the crazy donkey for a great mod</li><li>GIVE ME GOLDGIVE ME GOLDGIVE ME GOLDGIVE ME GOLDGI</li><li>Grenzwaechter</li><li>DrKronic approves</li><li>YEPEE, NATIVE MODE AGAIN !</li><li>RubiconPassenger - HATE YOU LAZY chadz!</li><li>Fallen_Crapule</li><li>Amien_Zealot</li><li>jellis</li><li>Merc_Varyag_</li><li>Shuren</li><li>VonTripp</li><li>Ninja_Ninja</li><li>Hate you chadz... and donkeys too!!! Dach :D</li><li>Farggram</li><li>Richard_DlinbIe_Ryki</li><li>Brunhilda</li><li>_Yoshimitsu_</li><li>Elleryie</li><li>epoch</li><li>THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!</li><li>BoB Clan, Beware of the false prophets</li><li>Terces</li><li>Chaosegg</li><li>Killerkonnat - In ur gamez, killing ur horsez</li><li>Knight47</li><li>Sarge</li><li>Archivius</li><li>Forum Troll</li><li>Ylean</li><li>LLJK_HowardMoon</li><li>Arturia</li><li>Piton</li><li>get on the boat!</li><li>The danish lost viking</li><li>Swolk</li><li>BlueRayman</li><li>Moofed</li><li>NightWolf</li><li>s¿@&amp;%+`*^ç</li><li>Fallen_Cravitz</li><li>John_Justus</li><li>Freland</li><li>UncleBOB</li><li>Goatflap</li><li>Draedan BEST GAME EVER!</li><li>Robin_Hoods</li><li>Falke_HRE</li> </ul> Thanks a lot to the above and to the long list of the anonymous donators, you help soo much with keeping the server running! - I didn't know if you wanted your name to be made public, though, and I didn't want to force you without asking. So please, enable the public viewing in your cRPG account. <br><br> </div>

This is what I get, everytime I do something. But the site looks amazing  :P

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2011, 11:09:00 pm »
<div class="donatorlist broke-endless-pages">...
This is what I get, everytime I do something. But the site looks amazing  :P

Someone else had that too, problem was the addon "FastestFox". Since this is really simple to fix i decided to fix it. And this here

should be fixed too. Just install the latest version.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 11:20:45 pm by haraldrx »

Offline Zandieer

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2011, 02:26:18 pm »
Someone else had that too, problem was the addon "FastestFox". Since this is really simple to fix i decided to fix it. And this here

should be fixed too. Just install the latest version.

Yep, it's working now :)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2011, 08:04:07 am »
Did you have a word with Chaz so he can make this style default? That would be really neat.

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2011, 05:26:52 pm »
Did you have a word with Chaz so he can make this style default? That would be really neat.
I'm working on that already, but it is going a bit slow at the moment.

Offline Poetrydog

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Poetrydog, Fallen_Santa_Rudolph, Fallen_Poetryfox
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2011, 10:03:51 pm »

This!
The default page kinda scared me away from crpg at the start  :)
Quote from: RamsesXXIX
Running around naked with 80 other guys.

Offline Vaenson

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vaenson
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2011, 01:11:44 pm »
FOr me it works with latest patch...it looks awesome now with the new item pics...great job!!!

Offline OzyTheSage

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Fortress
  • Game nicks: Ozymandias
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2011, 11:12:29 pm »
Okay, I know that this thing works fine ever since the patches, but I was wondering when the extra goodies were going to be added, if ever ('hide items I cannot use' , damage calculations, etc.)

Also, maybe items that cannot be used could have underlined red font where the requirement is and items that you can't afford could have something similar to where the price is.

Offline Infamy

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2011, 09:34:27 am »
My Long Espada Eslavona Sword disappeared from the inventory, I still had it in game and when the screen flashed I could see it needed repair on the original page - but it was not available with the new script page.  After disabling the script, repairing the sword and re-enabling it, it showed back up in need of complete repair - in game it showed fixed.

Offline Dravic

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Not playing
  • Game nicks: Not playing
  • IRC nick: Most likely Dravic
« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2011, 11:29:42 pm »
Reinstall, usually helps.

Also, I really often have crashes of Chrome when logging out of character with this plugin.

If I close Chrome and turn it on again and go to cRPG, it crashes over and over again, until i remove/turn off plugin, go to cRPG page, log out, type char name, password, turn plugin on and THEN click "login" button. Damn complicated, can you do something about those crashes?

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2011, 04:59:36 am »
Whens a new patch coming out? I'd really like your wish list to be solved :(

Offline Honelith