Author Topic: We complain about not having good fights  (Read 6676 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: We complain about not having good fights
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2014, 04:05:47 am »
+4
the way kesh says things are generally wrong.... however the message he fails to get across properly is generally right on the money. This strat will likely blow because all the big kids on the block are to afraid to fight eachother. Instead they will pat each other on the back and say nice job as they team up to kick the little kids.
Leader of BS

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2014, 04:08:01 am »
*kesh takes hit off asthma inhaler and scrolls down thread* ok lets see what we've got here, dude called betard_lulz says one of only 2 clans at war so far is wanting a "trading simulator", ok thats fine, some hospitaller dork posting multiple paragraphs about gforce being untrustworthy, very cool, an autist european giving his opinion when noone cares, hmm i guess ill take it. wait whats this??gobblins in diplomacy?? nwot in MY fworwum *starts wheezing aggressively*

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 167
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2014, 04:08:15 am »
+1
It is indeed unfortunate how this strat is already shaping up. I just hope that some time in the near future after trading simulator 2015 is in full swing that the fights will break out.

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2014, 04:09:44 am »
(click to show/hide)
Actually we had a game admin tell kesh to take his dick out of his ass. soooooo i think i can chalk that one up to trade simulator 2015 being in full force here shortly.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2014, 06:50:54 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)
Actually we had a game admin tell kesh to take his dick out of his ass. soooooo i think i can chalk that one up to trade simulator 2015 being in full force here shortly.

what

I feel like I'm reading the world wide truth movement facebook page right now, as far as I know the current GOBBLIN relations with Occitan are neutral.  We haven't made any secret underground pacts or trade agreements to skew the teams on an AI village defense and we're not teaming up with them to do jack shit.  Closest thing we've come to that is our apparent alliance with the GFORCE crew, but I guess according to you guys that's going to break the game.

You guys are blowing your spergloads a little too early on this one, considering there isn't a single faction with 2 villages yet in NA.  The only battles we're seeing right now (and for the following couple of weeks, I imagine) are battles against AI villages with 200 population and the occasional small lightly armed field battles.

tl;dr calm down, strat 5 is only a week old
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2014, 07:31:20 am »
+2
what

I feel like I'm reading the world wide truth movement facebook page right now, as far as I know the current GOBBLIN relations with Occitan are neutral.  We haven't made any secret underground pacts or trade agreements to skew the teams on an AI village defense and we're not teaming up with them to do jack shit.  Closest thing we've come to that is our apparent alliance with the GFORCE crew, but I guess according to you guys that's going to break the game.

You guys are blowing your spergloads a little too early on this one, considering there isn't a single faction with 2 villages yet in NA.  The only battles we're seeing right now (and for the following couple of weeks, I imagine) are battles against AI villages with 200 population and the occasional small lightly armed field battles.

tl;dr calm down, strat 5 is only a week old

I think you are missing the point - its that none of you ever merc against each other ensuring all the ai villages being attacked by the 3 largest factions barely cost anything.  At least in Eu you have large factions sign up on othe side and make for good fights with the better gear the AI villages have thats unbroken and the benefits of being defender with ranged.  Most fights go 1:2 for attacker instead of this lame shit you guys are doing.

The small factions attacking NA fiefs still get plenty mercing against them so they are real fights, seems really lame and retarded that three largest factions refuse to merc against each other ever and strat has only just started and you are pulling this shit with it barely 2 weeks old.  Cowardly lame ass shit I was really hoping you guys would grow out of without wearing thin the excuse that you have to fight FCC.  Its boring, shit xp feeding each other villages for next to nothing.

Just look at the number of mercs on these rosters in these battles - the facts speak for themselves:

Small factions attacking villages:
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=list#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=79
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=list#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=92
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=list#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=100

Your 3 lame-ass fights tonight:
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=list#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=142
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=list#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=143
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=list#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=145

P.S.  Also, clueless - Gforce (basically chaos and some random guys) has taken 2 villages.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 07:34:54 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2014, 07:34:59 am »
+1
jesus christ kesh would you calm the fuck down you autismal man child holy fuck strat has been online for one week

Holy fuck some people. Get a grip dude god damn.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2014, 07:36:07 am »
+4
jesus christ kesh would you calm the fuck down you autismal man child holy fuck strat has been online for one week

Holy fuck some people. Get a grip dude god damn.

Best time to get it started right instead of starting off by making it stupid with no one mercing against you so all of us get shit xp.  Yes a lot of us want real fights not this cowardly bullshit.

Only been a week and a half and you start this fucking autistic man-child bullshit wrecking the fun of everyone else for your holy fucking e-peens.

Fucking holy some people.  Get the stick out of your asshole, god damn.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2014, 07:38:45 am »
+2
It has been one week of video games you daft cum breathing manchild, calm the hell down.

The reason there hasn't been any XP is cause no one wants to sign up for battles that will give them no XP regardless of the player amount and force them to use shitty gear on an uncoordinated team. Like holy fuck you are going WAY too hard in the autism dude.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2014, 07:40:01 am »
+4
I think you are missing the point - its that none of you ever merc against each other ensuring all the ai villages being attacked by the 3 largest factions barely cost anything.  At least in Eu you have large factions sign up on othe side and make for good fights with the better gear the AI villages have thats unbroken and the benefits of being defender with ranged.  Most fights go 1:2 for attacker instead of this lame shit you guys are doing.

The small factions attacking NA fiefs still get plenty mercing against them so they are real fights, seems really lame and retarded that three largest factions refuse to merc against each other ever and strat has only just started and you are pulling this shit with it barely 2 weeks old.  Cowardly lame ass shit I was really hoping you guys would grow out of without wearing thin the excuse that you have to fight FCC.  Its boring, shit xp feeding each other villages for next to nothing.

Just look at the number of mercs on these rosters in these battles - the facts speak for themselves:

Small factions attacking villages:
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=list#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=79
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=list#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=92
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=list#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=100

Your 3 lame-ass fights tonight:
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=list#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=142
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=list#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=143
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=list#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=145

P.S.  Also, clueless - Gforce (basically chaos and some random guys) has taken 2 villages.

DISCLAIMER: I AM MAKING THIS POST FOR MY OWN SATISFACTION

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

SUPER SECRET EDIT::::::
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 07:45:03 am by Sandersson Jankins »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2014, 07:41:03 am »
+1
It has been one week of video games you daft cum breathing manchild, calm the hell down.

The reason there hasn't been any XP is cause no one wants to sign up for battles that will give them no XP regardless of the player amount and force them to use shitty gear on an uncoordinated team. Like holy fuck you are going WAY too hard in the autism dude.

Wow you use bold print you must know what the fuck you are talking about you cum sucking daft piece of shit, calm the fuck down!

You do realize the AI has better gear than the attackers in most of these fights?  You dumb piece of shit - that excuse doesnt fly - otherwise you would see the same thing happen in all the small NA clan fights and all the EU fights - which is not the case - it only happens with your 3 large clans.

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2014, 07:42:38 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)
ty kesh. yes If the proof isnt in the pudding idk what then. Three battles from small factions and the whole world is against them. Three big circle jerk eurotrash factions and o look zero opposition.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2014, 07:43:14 am »
+2
That's it. I wasn't going to do this Kesh... I wasn't going to do it... but now I have to. You've really taken away all my choices. It might just be time to announce my Secret Services KGB.

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2014, 07:44:29 am »
+1
That's it. I wasn't going to do this Kesh... I wasn't going to do it... but now I have to. You've really taken away all my choices. It might just be time to announce my Secret pact that ive had with lco and gforce all along ive been found out.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2014, 07:44:49 am »
+2
I know I start being mean in how I say it - but my point is important and has solid evidence backing it.  I just get meaner when instead of trying to make it better you just try and put me or anyone else down who calls you out on your douchebaggery.

The best time to try to change it is now before it starts cascading where all the large factions just get to keep taking village after village barely losing any troops (I think occitan lost 50, fighting 45 v 15 when most small factions lose 300-400).  After a while you wont be able to fix it - so the only time to change is now at the beginning of strat.  Make it fun for everyone instead of a circlejerk.  take a chance this strat - step out of your comfort zone. 

Be a man and start standing out of the crowd - maybe you will get reviled and called puutie backstabbing scum, but fuck at least you are a man instead of some cowardly dumb follower scared at losing a stupid pixel game.  I know hospitallers had to deal with this shit for actually changing their diplomacy this strat, but fuck a lot of people respect that shit a lot more than people who win by gay circle-jerking before strat even really gets going.

And yes its very important to address all this shit now before it cascades - all the largest factions are going to geta  dozen free villages this way otherwise and make it a far less dynamic and enjoyable game for everyone including themselves in the long run even if they "win".
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 07:51:34 am by Keshian »