Author Topic: Calling in our Favours...  (Read 18962 times)

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
Re: Calling in our Favours...
« Reply #150 on: March 09, 2014, 07:41:09 pm »
+3
You complain when people aren't fighting, you complain when people are fighting, are you schizophrenic as well as autistic? It's not my problem Hospitaller are a shit clan who even with more players than GFORCE had considerably less gold to outfit their armies, they got owned deal with it.

Shit clan? We may not dominate Strat like we once did but that is because most of us just play casually and don't worry at all about bragging rights. We all have fun, we all enjoy some drama, but in the end the majority of us could care less about immature chest thumping. We've been beat on before and are still here, Gforce is still in its infancy stage, Lets see where you guys are in 2-3 years, Let alone a few months when the rest of the community gets over the initial appeal of watching assclown's stirring it up. I have a feeling the first time someone turns on you Gforce will disband, players will get scattered into another faction and it will start over again but with another name and new set of Ego's.. We have some ego's too, But were man enough to stick it out and take our licks, time has proven that. What has Gforce done?

Hosp's have some really good players, Gforce has some really good players... We have some players that get angry too quick and say things they shouldn't, and you seem to have a habit of coming off as ignorant.

You want us to give you kudos? Sure thing, be here in a few years with the same core group, while taking your beatings, then you will have it. but mass recruiting while people jump on the bandwagon will not impress us in the least. Your a FOTM, were O.G. pricks!

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #151 on: March 09, 2014, 07:53:37 pm »
+2
aztek you really just don't get it

like at all

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 09, 2014, 08:14:13 pm »
+2
Shit clan? We may not dominate Strat like we once did but that is because most of us just play casually and don't worry at all about bragging rights. We all have fun, we all enjoy some drama, but in the end the majority of us could care less about immature chest thumping. We've been beat on before and are still here, Gforce is still in its infancy stage, Lets see where you guys are in 2-3 years, Let alone a few months when the rest of the community gets over the initial appeal of watching assclown's stirring it up. I have a feeling the first time someone turns on you Gforce will disband, players will get scattered into another faction and it will start over again but with another name and new set of Ego's.. We have some ego's too, But were man enough to stick it out and take our licks, time has proven that. What has Gforce done?

Hosp's have some really good players, Gforce has some really good players... We have some players that get angry too quick and say things they shouldn't, and you seem to have a habit of coming off as ignorant.

You want us to give you kudos? Sure thing, be here in a few years with the same core group, while taking your beatings, then you will have it. but mass recruiting while people jump on the bandwagon will not impress us in the least. Your a FOTM, were O.G. pricks!

everyone just pack your bags and give up now. No post is going to top this one in the thread.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #153 on: March 09, 2014, 08:23:27 pm »
+8
It was a pretty fun battle, it felt like the gear was pretty equal except that GFORCE had more of it; I thought I saw defenders spawning without arms or clothing at the end.

At the end of the day Hospitaller was making fun of a kid with a speech impediment and then lost in the ensuing battles.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #154 on: March 09, 2014, 08:36:45 pm »
+5
What was that like 45-50ish armor to hospies 20ish?  Triple-loomed cav robes are beast.

Kesh, are you you praising us for running a much more efficient and financially successful faction than another equal sized faction, going to war quickly in a strategy war game and putting together the biggest offensive on this side of the map so far?  Or, are you lampooning us for armor crunching?

Also they were only +2 cav robes and only fabio and I had access to the horses.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 09, 2014, 11:11:24 pm »
+9
aztek you really just don't get it

like at all

Every post within the Diplomacy forums, follows under these categories;

1. Trolling/taunting Others
2. Pointing out others trolling/taunting
3. Defending trolling/taunting

I get it just fine... we all just mix up the three from time to time to keep things frustrating interesting.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 10, 2014, 12:27:29 am »

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 10, 2014, 01:11:07 am »
+2
^^^^^

#1 and #2 in one post Kaoklai, good job!

I'm only using #3 sooooo... I win!?!?

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • Renown: 304
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mango
  • Game nicks: Soft_Juicy_Mango
  • IRC nick: Kev
« Reply #158 on: March 10, 2014, 01:20:58 am »
+5

Oh cool ty for posting this video again. Don't you think if i wanted to see it again i would go to the first page?

Anyway what are you imisshotmail's buttbuddy? Are you a hired forum hype man?>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpSD7HVDO38

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 10, 2014, 01:50:49 am »
+1
jesus christ mango you are one of the biggest white noise posters I have ever seen.

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #160 on: March 10, 2014, 01:52:46 am »
+7
Because this hole thread isn't just blowhard white noise?
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #161 on: March 10, 2014, 02:58:03 am »
+5
Because this hole thread isn't just blowhard white noise?

Welcome to cRPG, land of the shits and shit accessories.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • Renown: 304
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mango
  • Game nicks: Soft_Juicy_Mango
  • IRC nick: Kev
« Reply #162 on: March 10, 2014, 03:20:03 am »
jesus christ mango you are one of the biggest white noise posters I have ever seen.

Offline hospitaller_frogger

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 10, 2014, 08:29:29 am »
+2
I need to visit these forums more often, this shit gets real up in here

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 10, 2014, 09:56:51 am »
Gentlemen..... it's a game.

Alright calm down there, Liam Nerdson. I think someone may have taken Kesh's crown of being the hugest sperg in Strategus. These guys are being totally serious and practically saying "what the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch? you're fucking dead, kiddo." How awful.

(click to show/hide)

EDIT: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little mafioso? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Hospitaller Sperg Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous unsuccessful secret raids on clans since Strat 1, and I have over 300 confirmed DTV kills. I am trained in +3 black armor and +3 cataphract warfare and I’m the biggest fucking nerd in the entire NA armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with laserlike autismal focus the likes of which has never been seen before on this Strategus, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of the best Hospitaller players across the NA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Mafia. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can play Strat anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my full set of +3 armor and weapons. Not only am I extensively trained in losing every war we've ever fought, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Hospitaller armory and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, mafioso.

BAHAhahahahaa!