Author Topic: Can I cancel a battle?  (Read 478 times)

Offline Ubereem

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Can I cancel a battle?
« on: February 20, 2014, 11:11:50 pm »
My army was right on top of a village so I attacked it yesterday at 3pm. But It says I am scheduled to fight tomorrow morning at 6:30am. I cannot do this. How can I cancel my attack? I don't want to lose all my equipment and troops. Also why did it take so long for my army to attack when I was so close to village? I attacked yesterday which means shouldn't I be fighting today? Isn't it 24h?

Hope someone can understand that rubbish.

ps. can I hire mercs to win the battle for me or do I need to be present?
Jackson And No Bank

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
Re: Can I cancel a battle?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 11:13:29 pm »
Sadly if you cancel a battle you lose all your troops, and half your gear if I can recall corectly.

Best to do is hire mercs to fight for you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ubereem

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 11:21:19 pm »
Sadly if you cancel a battle you lose all your troops, and half your gear if I can recall corectly.

Best to do is hire mercs to fight for you.
Alright you are EU right? I have heard of you. Want to gather the men and fight for me? I can join your strat faction or help you with strat. farm troops, silver etc etc maybe gold or lp. Battle is at 6:30am my time so I'm assuming that is afternoon-ish for EU. Gather the EU there's a Yank in need.

Hey why the fuck it take me so long to actually initiate the battle? What was with the delay? I was on top the village and my only options I could see were attack or enter.

Last time i cancelled a battle i lost all my troops and goods, but no gear.

If you only have 100 men and no goods then it might be worth cancelling, though i cant guarantee your gear (if you have some) will be safe cos god knows how they've fucked around with the mechanics since last Strat.

Dude I spent the 1000 on armor/weapons already. This village would of been mine easily.

What happens if I don't show up I lose it all anyways right?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 11:24:34 pm by Ubereem »
Jackson And No Bank

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 11:26:46 pm »
Alright you are EU right? I have heard of you. Want to gather the men and fight for me? I can join your strat faction or help you with strat. farm troops, silver etc etc maybe gold or lp. Battle is at 6:30am my time so I'm assuming that is afternoon-ish for EU. Gather the EU there's a Yank in need.

sorry mate, but ill be at the university at that time  :?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ubereem

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 11:29:57 pm »
If you dont turn up the battle still happens without you, you will lose all your gear in the fight. However (unless they've changed this) you will loot 25% if all the gear used in the battle, but it will all deteriorate in quality by -2, so your -2 items will become -4 and useless.

Honestly, i'd cancel battle and hope the rules havent changed since last time, cos then you'll keep your gear if it's the same.
Why the crap is everyone signing up for defenders, just to keep us from capping? My away time starts at 6am and goes for 8 hours but the battle is at 6:32am. derp

How do I cancel?
Jackson And No Bank