Author Topic: fu c-rpg  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: fu c-rpg
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2014, 05:21:00 am »
+2
3 months without crpg and counting  :lol: (these 2 days when I was ill don't count :)

Over a year here, booyaaa...
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2014, 08:34:16 am »
+3

Over a year here, booyaaa...
3 months without crpg and counting  :lol: (these 2 days when I was ill don't count :)

Let me tell you about that epic siege evening yesterday, full server... tru story...  :rolleyes: Didn't have fun like this for a long time...   8-)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2014, 09:53:44 am »
+3
yeah it's a bitch to rq this game, it only takes 5 mins to redownload Warband since it's less than 1gb big... fucked me over many times
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2014, 03:41:38 pm »
+2
yeah it's a bitch to rq this game, it only takes 5 mins to redownload Warband since it's less than 1gb big... fucked me over many times

Its a gateway drug to itself, if that makes any sense..
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2014, 04:20:03 pm »
+2
Can you call it addiction if you play cRPG occasionally? My conception of addiction is that you can't get rid of something and it damages you in a way. But if you play cRPG few hours a week and don't give up any important activities, it's enjoyment and no addiction. Right?

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2014, 04:29:50 pm »
+2
Can you call it addiction if you play cRPG occasionally? My conception of addiction is that you can't get rid of something and it damages you in a way. But if you play cRPG few hours a week and don't give up any important activities, it's enjoyment and no addiction. Right?

few hours lol
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 04:30:13 pm »
+2
No, anything connected to crpg, is still called additction, even if it's only 1 hour a year!
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2014, 05:00:26 pm »
+3
I think im fine. I play it like 1 hour a day, simply because I get easly frustrated these days. Fucking archers running away, fucking friendly cav bumping me, fucking cbows holding me on their sights for like a minute.....aaarrrgh!!!!

I dunno wtf, im almost impossible to anger irl, im extremely passive. You could litterally punch me in the face repeatetly and I wouldnt care. This gaem just gets on my tits. Mybe its one of those compensationthings?

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2014, 05:03:19 pm »
I think im fine. I play it like 1 hour a day, simply because I get easly frustrated these days. Fucking archers running away, fucking friendly cav bumping me, fucking cbows holding me on their sights for like a minute.....aaarrrgh!!!!

I dunno wtf, im almost impossible to anger irl, im extremely passive. You could litterally punch me in the face repeatetly and I wouldnt care. This gaem just gets on my tits. Mybe its one of those compensationthings?

same here, you should hear my mates talk when I am playing and talking with them over Skype. they say all I say is: "FUCK SHIT FUCKING bundle of sticks MOTHERFUCKING WHORE FUCK YOU SHITTING HOMOSEXUAL"

y u change names :[

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2014, 05:18:58 pm »

Yet you keep coming back despite the rage, I think that's the bit that is considered the addiction

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2014, 06:52:40 pm »
My theory is that the game awakens the slumbering warrior facet of each personality. And then, when you have to walk back out into this world full of handrails and slippery when wet signs, this new facet of you is being starved. At the end of the day, the warrior aspect needs to be satisfied, and since you can't kill your wife more than once, you have to resort to cRPG.

...or some other mod  :twisted:

but indeed, wise words.

Offline Tomas_Miles_again

• Earl
  • Renown: 317
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: None anymore
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2014, 06:55:33 pm »
+3
This whole mod addiction smells like a Lovecraft plot. Cue OP's descent into madness.