Author Topic: unban request  (Read 468 times)

Offline chaosegg

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • gen 19 Escapist, Philosurfer, Voluntaryist
    • View Profile
    • I need to know why.
  • Faction: Tigurini
unban request
« on: February 16, 2014, 11:58:34 pm »
Redbeard_The_Blue

I was playing as the above on DTV, EU 7
I stepped away from the computer for a minute while I was waiting (dead) to spawn in a new round, then heard myself being hit repeatedly,
got back to the computer and saw in the combat log on screen "such-and-such teamhits you; report?" a few times, and being that I was half drunk and had had enough of team-nudge/kick/punchers this night,
I went into a rage and began axe-chopping the face of this person who was standing there kicking me...
after a few hits (I did not kill the person I teamhit), I moved on to the NPC's and began playing DTV normally.
Then I was banned from all CRPG servers.

I understand that I responded the wrong way to someone who was probably just checking if I was A.F.K. or something,
even though I know it couldn't have been more than about 20 seconds that I was standing still,
and I know drinking is not an excuse (just a factor), just as I know that my own personal hatred of team nudge/kick/hitting for no-good-reason is no justification for breaking the rules myself,
but banned forever from all servers? No warning?
"All true warriors travel the same river of blood, if one is disgraced, all are disgraced; if one finds his death in glory, so do we all find glory.
No true warrior would allow another to suffer unjust disgrace or begrudge him the fruits of a well-earned victory."

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: unban request
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 12:24:40 am »
You are not banned forever. The ban only lasts for one day. You are only banned on all official EU servers so you can still play on NA or HRE servers.

Your ban will end tomorrow evening at 22:23 CET. You were banned by Fips btw.

Offline chaosegg

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • gen 19 Escapist, Philosurfer, Voluntaryist
    • View Profile
    • I need to know why.
  • Faction: Tigurini
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 12:36:01 am »
I would not have posted, and just accepted my punishment had I known it was temporary, and only one day...
but thanks for the info.

(click to show/hide)
"All true warriors travel the same river of blood, if one is disgraced, all are disgraced; if one finds his death in glory, so do we all find glory.
No true warrior would allow another to suffer unjust disgrace or begrudge him the fruits of a well-earned victory."

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 12:37:57 am »
Well, it is your first ban. So you can try to talk to Fips. Perhaps he will reduce it a little bit.  :wink: