Author Topic: How I ruined their peaceful game  (Read 720 times)

Offline Nameless

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
How I ruined their peaceful game
« on: February 16, 2014, 01:53:37 pm »
Hey, got banned just a few minutes ago, so here have some explanation what actually happened and how guilty I am. I was hitting Valdemart before the round started, but I didn't notice the beginning, so I kept hitting and 2 times actually took him some HP down (Pheasant round, so...). That retard immidiately set up a kick poll and because lots of people were spamming "1" in the chat, It was obvious that I was going to be kicked, so I killed him for being a cunt and left. I am new to this game (2-3 days), but yet I don't teamkill anyone for no reason, only some random nudges, but who doesn't do that? I am pissed how people behave with reports. Reports when hitting accidentaly someone in a shield wall, reports when hitting someone in a mass-fight, poll when hitting Valdemart in a peasant round - lel. I am not begging for unban or whatever, just saying what actually happened and that the guy was not as innocent soul as it might look. I was also in the TOP 5 on the server, so I hope getting rid of the worst cruelest evilest teamkiller the world had ever seen helped.

I saw the same guy some days back on EU 5 (yes there are players on eu 5 sometimes) where he insulted all other players and teamkilled alot.
Actually? We were 2 in the team and I didn't teamkill anyone. And as far as I remember, the only insult I used was "I'll bash u" - you do remember that, don't u?
Yep i witnessed it also this guy was rolling around eu2 for last few days teamhiting random ppl, trolling, spamming with caps on etc.
I admit trolling and writing with CAPS. (Not spamming tho) - Your last few days were actually 2 hours.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:03:35 pm by Nameless »

Offline Kamirane

• Count
  • Renown: 217
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: How I ruined their peaceful game
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 01:59:07 pm »
...so I killed him for being a cunt and left...

Just think about it and enjoy your vacation

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 02:06:35 pm »
So you were breaking the rules, another player made a kick poll and you teamkilled him for it? Are you sure that HE is the cunt?  :rolleyes:

You better change your behaviour or you won't be able to play this mod for a long time...

There were several complaints about you: http://forum.melee.org/eu-%28official%29/%28ban%29-mmb_nameless/

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 02:06:59 pm »
in my opinion, we should have automatic reports
with 7 th/tk per map you earn a kick, with 3 kicks per day you get a 1 hour ban, with a 4th afterwards another 2 hours ...

I often get th by several dudes, whereby maybe only the first one was realy stupid and i got into the way of the others because of the first.

Then again that way i suggest, would be problematic as people could abuse it to walk into strikes of certain people they dislike.

----------------------------
In any case, there are trolls in this community, dont get all railed up about them and dont engage in a
way you yourself would be open for bans.
----------------------------
last not least  :D
Welcome to cRPG
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Kamirane

• Count
  • Renown: 217
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 02:08:35 pm »
Kinngrimm u sure? This would mean Perm-Ban for alot Grey and almost all Kapikulu ^^

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 02:19:03 pm »
Guys, please stop spamming here.  :)

Offline Nameless

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 02:19:41 pm »
So you were breaking the rules, another player made a kick poll and you teamkilled him for it? Are you sure that HE is the cunt?  :rolleyes:

You better change your behaviour or you won't be able to play this mod for a long time...

There were several complaints about you: http://forum.melee.org/eu-%28official%29/%28ban%29-mmb_nameless/
I am explaining these in the original post. He was the type of guy who only plays for money. So he's either remaining at spawn walking around, or behind the shield wall, running back when the wall is broken. This time he camped spawn, so he had seen everything and voted me like 15 seconds after I was miles gone from the Viscount. Yes, this is what a CUNT means. I did nothing I would feel guilty for. After all, I was 10 times more useful for the viscount than most of the players pressing "1" including "Jony_The_Butcher" himself.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 02:22:04 pm »
Kinngrimm u sure? This would mean Perm-Ban for alot Grey and almost all Kapikulu ^^
so ?  :wink: as i mentioned while i would like my suggestion i also see it not as a suitable solution.

I just think, it should not be up to the players to need to make the calls to report or not. Often it is done out of anger not really with a justified reason, while at the beginning it was overused when it got introduced, people now ignore to report others even often though they had reason to. I started to use it for politcal reason to make people aware of ranged th/tk. Over and afterall i dont like that "i" have to choose whom to report and then become a douchebag in his mind, while i may not even have seen whom i reported and if i would have seen whom to reported and that could be implied always, people may become even more agitated as they then think it may have been out of despise.

It is not a thing which increases a bond within the community but mindfucks people in a way that they dislike each other, therefor i want the ctrl+M option to be removed.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:57:05 pm by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2014, 02:36:26 pm »
Not the right place to discuss about a new feature for the report system.

Actually? We were 2 in each team and I tried to teamkill you. And as far as I remember, the insult I used was "I'll bash u"  - you do remember that, don't u?
I remember something else:
(click to show/hide)
You wrote things like that over 2 maps and that was the moment it was enough for all of us on EU 5. I hope Erzi can excuse my teamkill there  :?
Bros never die!

Offline Nameless

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 02:42:38 pm »
You were talking about EU_5, which is the "Up to level 20" server. And yeah, these insults are nice too, thanks for reminding me it.