Author Topic: Breivik wants better games  (Read 3667 times)

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
Re: Breivik wants better games
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2014, 05:13:09 pm »
+1
Hardcore criminals and terrorists don't need rehabilitation. We're not in shortage of humans. They've hurt humanity and they need to pay back by helping. Just killing them doesn't help anyone. Forced labor for the rest of their lives or serve as human experiment subjects is what's needed. There's many fields in science that would be speeded up and improved if we could directly use human subjects. Examples: Anti-virus research in pandemic-outbreaks, A new reference system for car crash testing (currently based on a volounteer), medicine, psychology and transplantations. Just few fields out of many.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2014, 05:14:05 pm »
+1
yes but it varies from place to place, where stoning a man in the middle east for looking at a woman is acceptable, giving a man who massacred children a gaming unit is acceptable in Norway.  Cant just blame it on all man kind when man kind varies so vastly from one place to another.  Not to say one place is better then another here, but really, just blown away by the luxuries a man has in a prison.

I am against judging the differences between different places on earth but let's just stop and think here.

What is the point of prison sentence? It is punishing a criminal, isn't it? What do you do when you hand a gaming unit to a mass murderer in prison? Probably you aren't rewarding him but you aren't punishing him either. I mean think about it. The being locked up part aside, many people would be down for sitting on the couch and playing console games all day long and have a meal or two during the day without having to work. He might have screwed up the chance of ever having a normal life but he doesn't look like he is being given an opportunity to think about what he has done under those circumstances anyway.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2014, 05:17:15 pm »
+2
Hardcore criminals and terrorists don't need rehabilitation. We're not in shortage of humans. They've hurt humanity and they need to pay back by helping. Just killing them doesn't help anyone. Forced labor for the rest of their lives or serve as human experiment subjects is what's needed. There's many fields in science that would be speeded up and improved if we could directly use human subjects. Examples: Anti-virus research in pandemic-outbreaks, A new reference system for car crash testing (currently based on a volounteer), medicine, psychology and transplantations. Just few fields out of many.

Well...  :?
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2014, 05:23:15 pm »
+1
Give him Dota 2 and lock server selection to Russia.

You should lead a prison. You know how to torture them for sure!
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Spurdospera

• Earl
  • Renown: 315
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spurdo...
  • IRC nick: Spurdo
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2014, 05:41:09 pm »
+1
http://www.scp-wiki.net/security-clearance-levels#toc11

Class D personnel.
Quote from: Mortemer
spurdo is as useless as my hat.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2014, 06:39:41 pm »
+2
You should lead a prison....

He is already doing it.

Offline Lord_Bernie_of_Voodoo

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove Great Lances 2015
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Bernie
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2014, 06:54:21 pm »
I really want this guy to be shown cRPG. He'll surely love that 15/21 Nomad Bow class

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2014, 06:54:56 pm »
he should just be deepthroated by elephants 24/7, stops complaints 100%

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2014, 07:39:45 pm »
+1
If you're gonna kill people in Norway might aswell kill every fucker in sight because you will get the same punishment regardless. I thought the british justice system was a joke but Anders is serving just over 3 months of prison time per person he killed, hopefully someone shoots him in the face when he gets released.

Edit: Also I am aware they can extend his sentence if they feel he is a danger, but he made a point to be declared sane during his trial and over the next two decades he will bullshit his way to freedom. Hopefully  I am wrong though.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 07:51:05 pm by Leesin »

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2014, 10:15:40 pm »
I am against judging the differences between different places on earth but let's just stop and think here.

What is the point of prison sentence? It is punishing a criminal, isn't it? What do you do when you hand a gaming unit to a mass murderer in prison? Probably you aren't rewarding him but you aren't punishing him either. I mean think about it. The being locked up part aside, many people would be down for sitting on the couch and playing console games all day long and have a meal or two during the day without having to work. He might have screwed up the chance of ever having a normal life but he doesn't look like he is being given an opportunity to think about what he has done under those circumstances anyway.

so you're agreeing with me?  what was the point in quoting?

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2014, 10:22:47 pm »
Basically yes. I am simply agreeing with you. I thought of all of that while reading your post. This is why I felt compelled to quote  :D

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2014, 11:20:49 pm »
+1

Not at all, punishment plays no role. He is imprisoned, because he is dangerous for other people. That's all, really.

And it seems you have no idea about how it is to be in prison. I have been in prison, and the fact that you are no longer free is actually very hard to stomach. I think I would go insane if I had to stay in prison for longer than a week.
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2014, 11:55:04 pm »
Just to clarify the situation here..

Basically, Norway didn't have any laws to that could cover such extreme crimes. (Except perhaps for secret wartime laws and such)

The strongest sentence we can give is for murder, max 21 years. There are however laws that can extend his sentence indefinitely, 5 years at a time, if they find he can still be a threat to society. So in practice I'm pretty sure he never gets out.

Again, the rights for prisoners in Norway are meant for normal criminals, but in the eyes of the law, they are all the same.

Just our system was never built or prepared to deal with cases like this. It was simply not imaginable.

Still, I think they are trying to punish him as hard as they can within what the rules allow.. By controlling all communications, daily body inspections, giving him a ps2 with nonviolent children's games, very little human contact etc..  If they break the rules in their punishment, his lawyers will be on it and he will have a little personal victory. This is the last thing they want.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2014, 11:56:09 pm »
+1
Not at all, punishment plays no role. He is imprisoned, because he is dangerous for other people. That's all, really.

And it seems you have no idea about how it is to be in prison. I have been in prison, and the fact that you are no longer free is actually very hard to stomach. I think I would go insane if I had to stay in prison for longer than a week.

that is the punishment, its meant to give you nothing, starve you of society, make you crave the outside world, make you never want to come back to nothing.  But when the guys has a fucking tv, a nice bunk, and a gaming unit, i dont call it punishment, i just call it displacement. 

prison is simply punishment through mental exhaustion, and hopeful rehabilitation being a by product of it.  Of course this is just my opinion, take it as you will.

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • Renown: 882
  • Infamy: 329
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2014, 12:40:49 am »
+3
Give him Dota 2 and lock server selection to Russia.