Author Topic: lots of fucking rage and some sugestions  (Read 2728 times)

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 292
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Pandor_The_Flying_Pig
lots of fucking rage and some sugestions
« on: January 30, 2014, 01:00:33 am »
Im SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS...
Battle - beginig FUcking headshot with crossbow, dead, 5 min afk. next round oh yeah i have reach the enemy now the butchering begin :) oh no i got bumped by cav and mauled, 5 min afk... Next round  i spawned in 30 sec after round begins... cause i whent to make some tea to calm down... and what u think hapends there? im fucking surounded by 3 ha and one hx... 5 min afk... next round yeah i finally get to the enemy, killed 2 ppl and got headshoted by throwing axe in head with 0.5 metter distance... 4 min afk...
Siedge - ok now i will get some mele fights. hell no, claiming on the ladder, 2 bolts in body + one throwing jarid... dead , spawned now u have to cross half map to get to the enemy, oh fucking yea i reach an archer ( it was a fucking orgasm when my axe cut throught hes head with so pleaserable sound) then o found a crossbowman, he even missed hes bolts, but he got one h mace... hit - knock hit, kick, hit, knock, hit, dead... ( ofc i had not full hp, but anyway, WTF???) in every fucking corner is a crossbowman or archer or thrower... after all this shit was moment when i get into a bunch of range my old friends, and all of them just teamshot each other, and helping me kill em, it was a god damn awesome when my axe finally cuts 9 gays in a row... but any way all sidge is u run run run, got shoted, dead, run run run, shoted ,dead, run run run ,shoted, dead...
Now i will sugests some shits -

Make a new TEAM DEATH MACH server, without range. its really most whanted in crpg for me.

Make one day with disabled ranged and cav at all, on all server.

Nerf range with - damage depends from distance: 0,1 - 1 meter = -85% dmg, 1-3meters -40% dmg 3-5m= -20%dmg 5-10m = standart dmg 10-15m = +20%dmg  or so, the numbers is just for example, main is idea.

Swords , fight with a damn peasnt archer that had one handed short sword he hits me with swing=glancing, swing=glancing, swing=glancing, now im relaxed, smile on him , and what u thing hapends after? ofc he used thrust hit... with a fucking sound of 300 huge axes he cuts through my 68 armor and killing me when i had half hp...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 01:05:28 am by Pandor_Archer »

Offline Unwilling_Villain

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Feliz
Re: lots of fucking rage and some sugestions
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 01:04:36 am »
+13
You must be new here.

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 01:05:21 am »
+12
chamber of..... 3.... 2.... 1...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 01:06:01 am »
+14
You must be new here.
yup downloaded game yearsterday.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 01:06:40 am »
+5
Play dtv.

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 01:08:40 am »
Play dtv.
its able to PLAY dtv? i thought u can only leech in dtv (

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 01:15:09 am »
+2
its able to PLAY dtv? i thought u can only leech in dtv (

Whenever i start to feel the rage coming up i quit battle or siege and chill out on dtv.

Offline SMEGMAR

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Swag so dope, snapback rehab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 02:34:35 am »
+2
now im relaxed, smile on him , and what u thing hapends after?

ITT:
(click to show/hide)

Smegmar #1 NA HOC guy that actually doesn't suck dick at cRPG

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 02:41:05 am »
ITT:
(click to show/hide)

whoa high quality bait

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 04:13:03 am »
+4
Im SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS...
Battle - beginig FUcking headshot with crossbow, dead, 5 min afk. next round oh yeah i have reach the enemy now the butchering begin :) oh no i got bumped by cav and mauled, 5 min afk... Next round  i spawned in 30 sec after round begins... cause i whent to make some tea to calm down... and what u think hapends there? im fucking surounded by 3 ha and one hx... 5 min afk... next round yeah i finally get to the enemy, killed 2 ppl and got headshoted by throwing axe in head with 0.5 metter distance... 4 min afk...
Siedge - ok now i will get some mele fights. hell no, claiming on the ladder, 2 bolts in body + one throwing jarid... dead , spawned now u have to cross half map to get to the enemy, oh fucking yea i reach an archer ( it was a fucking orgasm when my axe cut throught hes head with so pleaserable sound) then o found a crossbowman, he even missed hes bolts, but he got one h mace... hit - knock hit, kick, hit, knock, hit, dead... ( ofc i had not full hp, but anyway, WTF???) in every fucking corner is a crossbowman or archer or thrower... after all this shit was moment when i get into a bunch of range my old friends, and all of them just teamshot each other, and helping me kill em, it was a god damn awesome when my axe finally cuts 9 gays in a row... but any way all sidge is u run run run, got shoted, dead, run run run, shoted ,dead, run run run ,shoted, dead...
Now i will sugests some shits -

Make a new TEAM DEATH MACH server, without range. its really most whanted in crpg for me.

Make one day with disabled ranged and cav at all, on all server.

Nerf range with - damage depends from distance: 0,1 - 1 meter = -85% dmg, 1-3meters -40% dmg 3-5m= -20%dmg 5-10m = standart dmg 10-15m = +20%dmg  or so, the numbers is just for example, main is idea.

Swords , fight with a damn peasnt archer that had one handed short sword he hits me with swing=glancing, swing=glancing, swing=glancing, now im relaxed, smile on him , and what u thing hapends after? ofc he used thrust hit... with a fucking sound of 300 huge axes he cuts through my 68 armor and killing me when i had half hp...

Several of your deaths were due to AFK.  If you spawn late... you'd better be ready to get cav raped.  If you charge in late.  Archers are already in position and looking for targets.  I suggest you spawn in on time and you will live a bit longer. 

Otherwise... carry a practice shield.  It's good for open terrain where you might get shot.  Obviously it's not a magic solution.  Archers can still shoot you.  But it will absorb a couple of arrows aimed at the body (head if you hold it high.)  You will have to pay attention.  You have to be facing the ranged or it will hit around the shield.  But it does work.  I use to always carry one on my 2h.  If you get high level.  1-2 points in shield skill can go a long way. 

As a 2h your job is to provide damage at the front line.  It's hard to do if you are wounded on the way.  The practice shield solves that problem.  If you are a flanking 2h.  Then I suggest you get use to range because they will always be a threat.  I see great duelists get shot all the time because their build is purely for dueling.  They don't have any IF... they rarely wear armor.  And thus they are weak to ranged units.  A powerful 2h such as 24-15 with IF and decent armor isn't as effected by ranged.  You will still get shot and it will still hurt.  But if you stick to your role (front lines high damage output unit) then you will be alright.  By the time range cuts you down you should have won the "main fight."  STR builds have one purpose.  Crush the enemy in the 20 seconds where the bulk of each team inf hits.  Everything after that is extra.  But if you win that fight most of the time you win the round. 

I've done every letitmate 2h build possible.  I went to lvl 33 and was 21-24.  I've been 18-24, 18-21, 21-18, 24-15, 27-12, and 33-3 at lvl 30.  27-12 was my favorite closely followed by 24-15.  But I retired by lvl 33 21-24 precisely because of the reasons you are pointing at.  One arrow took 1/3 of my health and a well placed arrow would kill.  I had a blast on the duel server but it was never a well rounded and versatile build.  It was meant for dueling... not battle.  My next gen I went 27-12 and my fear of ranged went way down.  Obviously... if you get singled out and murdered by range/agi builds then it's no fun.  But if you stick with the bulk of the inf and target enemy strength builds you can really help the team turn the round.  Every round... every map... the idea is to kill enemy melee first so the remaining melee can go after range.  Sometimes you can't.  Sometimes the range are too many.  But the tactics of accomplishing this goal are usually fail safe.  Draw enemy infantry away from their range... and toward yours... butcher them.. and then go after range in force. 

Some people can pull off a speed based character with no shield.  But you ARE... subject to range by the nature of your build.  It requires great awareness. 

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 04:51:21 am »
+3
A dude named Pandor Archer QQing about ranged?  :lol:

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2014, 04:56:35 am »
+2

No one ever said QQing had to be reasonable.

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline pingpong

• Earl
  • Renown: 423
  • Infamy: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2014, 05:48:12 am »
+1
I believe he saw the error of his sinful my old friendcher ways and became a true melee hero, but then he witnessed the pain and misery of his own past acts of bundle of sticksry manifested upon him by other sinners which then led him here sobbing about his sad fate.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 05:51:20 am by pingpong »

Offline Soulreaver

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2014, 07:18:44 am »
that's it, made STF HA  yesterday, thinking about recpecing my main
horn bow 27:18 looks nice, 9 pd , ~150 wpf 3 ha 5 riding 3 if????

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2014, 03:02:59 pm »
that's it, made STF HA  yesterday, thinking about recpecing my main
horn bow 27:18 looks nice, 9 pd , ~150 wpf 3 ha 5 riding 3 if????
What level is that :?

Also 9 PD and Horn bow is a waste. Horn bow has 5 pd requirement.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D