Author Topic: Ban Druzhina_Trigun  (Read 283 times)

Offline _Sasha_

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Druzhina_Trigun
« on: January 27, 2014, 09:18:06 pm »
Good day . You can see why I was banned on servers in the game Nick : Druzhina_Trigun_VII . And how was banned , I already said that I odnoklanovtsy not rasbanyat immediately . Simply because if he had killed his , he stopped me from playing , I loaded ballista and sat for it to start to shoot at the enemies , the player runs Sharingan , just sit down and move it nachanalos although her ​​already I sit . I 'm out of baliisty it too, but do not get behind her again as soon as I sit down at balistu he starts to do the same , then expels . I kicked him in the beginning, that he left behind. Then again I charge balistu and sit for it again it produces all these actions , thus impeding I normally play . I broke down and killed him.
 Administrator at the time was far from the enemy and did not see with my own eyes . Yes, I admit that you can not kill his , but when a player interferes with play like that any more what to do but it is so exasperated , hunt to enjoy the game . And he does not play and another does not.

Sincerely , Alexander .

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Druzhina_Trigun
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 11:56:51 pm »
I banned you for team-killing someone at spawn, very far away from the enemies and the rest of the team, and I saw it. It is your first ban, so it was only a couple of hours. You are unbanned now.

Do not team-hit or team-kill on purpose. If an admin is in the server and you have a problem with someone, use admin chat (press "i" instead of "t"/"y") and ask for his help, or you can also resort to reporting the team-hits (ctrl+m) or making a poll at start of round (preferably) explaining the reason so it's clear for the rest of the team.