Author Topic: castle door=ban  (Read 593 times)

Offline Efecrpg

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
castle door=ban
« on: January 25, 2014, 09:03:21 pm »
Firstly i am not good at english so i can't write long advenced sentences..TRİAL admin Karasu banned me from ALL eu servers because i opened castle doors.The enemy was trying to breake the wooden walls so i decided to open and close walls rapidly.....İt worked for a while but when i opened for the last time all of hte enemys rushed into castle and they captured the flag..Im not a leecher...Im not troller I am just a casual crpg player. I didn'T want to lose i tryied to help..I am so sorry..I acted like a fool. Pls unban me my character name is Archoon. I trust all crpg players pls support me with your good votes and don't forget more player means intense and realistic gameplay so we should incrase the number of players not decrease...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 09:32:28 pm by Efecrpg »

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Re: castle door=ban
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 09:57:24 pm »
Don't panic, bans aren't permament here (not first bans, anyway). It'll be probably over in 1 day or less, and even sooner when Karasu reads this.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 10:01:54 pm »
Were the other defenders aware that this was your plan? If they weren't, that is grounds for a ban. Plus they need to support it. I know a lot of people will say that opening gates/doors/etc is grounds for a ban but when a majority of the defenders is aware of it and are ok with it, then I don't think it's a big deal even if it backfires since it was a strategy planned by the defense.

Is that what occurred? Or were you just doing this on your own, thinking it'd help? It kind of sounds like you went on your own and decided to do this which would justify a ban imo.

And like uther said, it's temporary so don't worry too much. They let you know if its a perma. (which ironically never really is a perma in this mod)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Efecrpg

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 10:11:14 pm »
thx for ur comments but as i said i just tried to save the gate they was hitting it.. :(

Offline Efecrpg

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 09:59:04 am »
i am unbanned now!  :D