Author Topic: FUCK THIS BULLSHIT  (Read 8240 times)

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
Re: FUCK THIS BULLSHIT
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2014, 01:38:27 pm »
This post getting highly plussed is depressing. An incoherent unfunny infantile tirade from what must be a real sad case to get this upset about a game should be ignored.

Please minus this, I will count each one from anyone who plussed the original post as a compliment.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2014, 02:00:36 pm »
+4
You are just another 2hander retard like the ones that voted you positive. The agi whores need just 1 or 2 hits to be killed, the archers just a single hit, and the heavy armored ones loose a lot of wpf in their respective weapons making useless their bows and xbows. If you are so dumb to not even hit them twice then leave playing this game or just learn to block and counterattack and stop posting bullshit in forums.

The mod is really good balanced, all classes of characters have their own advantages and weaknesses, learn which are them and you won't have much difficulty killing them.
perfect example of "shut up noob , everything is fine just stop being noob and be like me"

and he have point after all, as much as I think he's bad player and big trol
Some of our "elite players" are just simple backstabers
smastering thru battle field (with some stabby shit
like GGS, alwpike or anything similar) with only one desire
stab peps in the back or atack them when they cant defend them self.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Sagar

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 279
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bogumili
  • Game nicks: Sagar
  • IRC nick: Sagar
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2014, 04:02:18 pm »
+10
Edit: Also, there is an easy way to put permanent nerf to extreme AGI builds of all kinds and it's the same thing they've done to extreme STR builds. Raise STR reqs for all weapons dramatically so that only peasant weapons can be used with 12 STR and problem solved, no more 12/30 builds or faster. But they don't have the balls to pull it off.
True.

Also, this is the only medieval game where you don't need strength for damage.
You can block this visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 with this visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 or you can knockdown someone in heavy armor with Wooden Stick  :rolleyes: , only in cRPG

This game don't have stamina system, which is is the core mechanics of any melee game.
With stamina: You cant block forever, you cant hold shield forever, you cant run forever, you cant hold bow string forever, you cant charge with horse forever ....

I know that we will never see stamina here, but the game will be more balanced if devs raise STR requirement for all weapons and armors.
- higher STR - heavy weapons and armors
- lower STR - light weapons and armors

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2014, 04:13:41 pm »
+2
People who cry OP!!! at Agi builds, should try them out, they die an drop like flies.  :lol:
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2014, 04:41:50 pm »
+3
Agi builds are 10x easier than STR builds, why? because you have access to things like the steel pick that will take 70% off a plate guys health and have only 13 STR, i have yet to see a full STR build yet since the AGI buff, there are about 100x more agi builds than STR.

AGI Rondel my old friends still take 90% with one stab and you can do nothing about while they hide behind their invincible shield. i play this game less and less every day, the only way to escape all of the BS that occurs is to go heavy cav. That way i can run away from all these shitty agi builds.

Even then the 1h Stab is the new anti cav weapon.
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2014, 04:46:42 pm »
Game needs stamina system, everything else is just cosmetics and will always be "broken" the one way or the other...
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline YnScN

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: YnScN
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2014, 04:54:16 pm »
+1
I think the main problem is that we cannot change our builds to abuse new features. I have a simple solution. Why dont we change respec cost being reduced to %10 so i can change my build into archery when i'm pissed of by archers, or into the cavalry when i'm crushed by cavalry. So whenever you're pissed off or you think another build is OP just change your build into that and see if it's really OP. In a month you'll understand game is "pretty" balanced.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2014, 04:57:28 pm »
+1
Wait, people are actually taking the sperglord 16 year old seriously?  I was hoping that most of the +'s he got are just from people laughing at his rant, not actually agreeing with his incoherent babble of "Waaaah agi builds!!!  Wahhhh xbows!!!  Wahhh Cavalry!!!!"

It's okay to cry clockwork, sometimes it happens.  Instead of taking your rage and fury to the forums, just let out a good cry:

It's no wonder there's so many whiney bitches in this game if people actually agree with this shit.

Class balance is very good.  Everything has strengths and weaknesses.  If you're getting wrecked, you need to change something.  It doesn't mean the person wrecking you is "OP!!!!".

Learn to play moment here, (as usual with these whiney QQ threads). 

- Stolen from Macropussy

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2014, 05:07:40 pm »
+1
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline pingpong

• Earl
  • Renown: 423
  • Infamy: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2014, 05:08:14 pm »
Nerfing STR was great idea, its just that the minmaxing nerds went for the next best thing immediately after it happened which ultimately resulted in the polar opposite what they aimed for. Instead of more balanced builds we got AGI-whore invasion, and tbh that free respec for everyone didnt help the situation at all(=HA ARMY EU_1 MUCH FUN YES  :mad:).

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2014, 05:20:00 pm »
+1
Nerfing STR was great idea, its just that the minmaxing nerds went for the next best thing immediately after it happened which ultimately resulted in the polar opposite what they aimed for. Instead of more balanced builds we got AGI-whore invasion, and tbh that free respec for everyone didnt help the situation at all(=HA ARMY EU_1 MUCH FUN YES  :mad:).

Especially because crpg has always been about being as efficient in your builds as possible (min/maxing), and then you throw in level 33, 34 and 35 (and some 36) players, and they get a free respec and can have some very "OP" builds (that they don't have to suffer the consequences of grinding through 100's of million of XP on less than efficient builds). 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2132
  • Infamy: 1392
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2014, 05:26:40 pm »
+1
Class balance is very good.

Easy for you to talk when your build (1Hcav) have never been nerfed. How about Tydeus and co. implement limited attack angle for 1Hcav and bring back self bump. Would you still say how class balance is very good, or would you suddenly have more time for your kid because you don't feel like you want to play anymore?

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2014, 05:33:30 pm »
+3
People keep blaming cRPG (a module) for the problems the core game has (Mount &  Blade: Warband).

One of these problems is the obviously retarded speed bonus, gj TW, which can't be modified.

You should've tried the mod 3 years ago, compared to that, we're in a very good stage balance wise.

Adapt.

Offline musketer

• Count
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2014, 05:37:22 pm »
Hide behind walls, be more defensive, don't attack like kamikazes, use tactics and the most important... buy a fucking shield.

The thread can be closed now.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2014, 05:38:05 pm »
+4
More and more everyday I realise how ridiculous agiwhores' movement speed looks. It's so absurd for me that someone can sprint while holding a big weapon horizontally for a while, for example.

I used to use balanced build with at least 7 athletics, and I realised that I used backpedalling and footwork too much instead of blocking, and such high athletics make people look like Flash when fighting. Now my build has a lot more strength and, with 5 athletics, my character's movement seems more realistic and I have to block a lot more instead of just dodge.

That's what I think of agi builds: they don't look realistic, and they encourage lame gameplay.

Oh! And the wpf patch wasn't really necessary (except for hybrids) in my opinion. Swing speed shouldn't be SO different from one build to another.