Well...

Yes
142 (60.7%)
No
30 (12.8%)
Potato
62 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 232

Author Topic: Cheating or not: editing game textures  (Read 10366 times)

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
Re: Cheating or not: editing game textures
« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2014, 10:11:34 pm »
So it's just the arrows being pink? Or any other color? Sure i'll send it.

Not the arrows being pink, the bows are also pink for some reason, is there any way you can remove the pink bow part?
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Elio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 737
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The treeee!
    • View Profile
    • Calradia's Maps Explorer
  • Game nicks: Elio
« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2014, 10:17:35 pm »
+2
From an old thread about it, there is many way to cheat and against every class:

Will you do something against this :

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 15, 2014, 10:25:20 pm »
+1
Not the arrows being pink, the bows are also pink for some reason, is there any way you can remove the pink bow part?

Meant you just want the bows color changed or arrows too? And if so any specific onces or just back to vanilla? You can also just make if you want to throwing weapons to be colored and not only arrows and bolts as well.

Offline pingpong

• Earl
  • Renown: 423
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2014, 10:37:58 pm »
+2
From an old thread about it, there is many way to cheat and against every class:

Srsly, how blind you have to be if  you cant spot a fucking long spear!?!
I guess this pretty much explains the astronomical amount of teambumping these handicapped cavtards do, although i cant really blame them since they would be useless as ranged or melee with eyesight that bad. :lol:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 10:41:04 pm by pingpong »

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2014, 10:51:18 pm »
+5
Srsly, how blind you have to be if  you cant spot a fucking long spear!?!
I guess this pretty much explains the astronomical amount of teambumping these handicapped cavtards do, although i cant really blame them since they would be useless as ranged or melee with eyesight that bad. :lol:

In the heat of battle when you're scanning the battle field (and moving much faster than you are on foot) it's actually pretty easy to miss a long spear, but more likely it's the shorter polearms (that still rear horses) that you will miss.  And it's not usually in a 1v1 situation like this where you're going to miss a rearing polearm, it's when you're attacking a group of players, especially if they are engaged with a group of your infantry players.  It's easy to miss a rearing polearm in that situation.  If all rearing polearms were neon pink it would be very obvious before you get near a group of 5 enemy players if one had a rearing polearm or not. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #155 on: January 16, 2014, 12:04:11 am »
+3
Most of the time I'll get dehorsed by the one guy with a war spear thats hiding in the middle of the group as I charge in thinking to lay waste to some unaware peasants. Another really common thing is not seeing the long spear or pike until you get closer to the group than you try and veer away from it just to have them poke the side of your horse and somehow still pull of the rearing animation. Its easier to run into spears than you think especially if you're being aggressive trying to rack up points. Thats the reason I don't have a Champ Courser anymore it was really hard to turn away from a charge on a group if they became aware of you.
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline pingpong

• Earl
  • Renown: 423
  • Infamy: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 16, 2014, 12:14:39 am »
+3
In the heat of battle when you're scanning the battle field (and moving much faster than you are on foot) it's actually pretty easy to miss a long spear, but more likely it's the shorter polearms (that still rear horses) that you will miss.  And it's not usually in a 1v1 situation like this where you're going to miss a rearing polearm, it's when you're attacking a group of players, especially if they are engaged with a group of your infantry players.  It's easy to miss a rearing polearm in that situation.  If all rearing polearms were neon pink it would be very obvious before you get near a group of 5 enemy players if one had a rearing polearm or not.
Thats why anyone who uses lame crap like this is just plain badsport and sucks at this game, i mean come on im fucking terrible in this game and i still get positive kdr and good score without any of this pinky tripping balls LSD-shite.

Never played as melee cav, only as javalry but you still have to think and act fast when you try to charge a infranty mob, you can never be sure if theres a spearguy in that mob until its too late.
Using these cheats just removes the risk factor from cav or anyother class since you can see any potential hard counters to your class and their movement from the moment you spawn.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 16, 2014, 12:19:07 am »
Meant you just want the bows color changed or arrows too? And if so any specific onces or just back to vanilla? You can also just make if you want to throwing weapons to be colored and not only arrows and bolts as well.

Sorry had a class. Bows, bolts, and arrows back to vanilla. Throwing weapons pink or another color that would be easy to spot you can decide  :D
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #158 on: January 16, 2014, 02:03:37 am »
+6
"Get a shield lol" is a snide remark that aims to reflect the emptyness of that said remark when thrown around without sarcasm as a pseudo argument in discussions about ranged, by using it in an unrelated context in which a shield would indeed offer similar help as when used for its intended purpose.

I hope that was clear but basically it's me telling Jeade to deal with it

Also I have trouble being empathetic of people that not only use ranged weaponry but on top of that choose their equipment to be harder to spot. I can't care less if his efforts at being an asshat are futile.

I was honestly totally confused by the "get a shield lol" comment, but I now understand.

All I have to say about the last part is I hope my blindingly neon pink arrows stuck in your eyesockets cause you only the greatest distress and turmoil in game. ;)

Edit:
You should switch colors. Try neon red arrows or purple (badass). Going with neon blue/purple atm.

This was assuming Kafein was using the pink mod.
I ain't using that shit. I am an upright, liberal man and refuse to partake in such things.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 02:32:23 am by Jeade »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 16, 2014, 02:12:50 am »
I was honestly totally confused by the "get a shield lol" comment, but I now understand.

All I have to say about the last part is I hope my blindingly neon pink arrows stuck in your eyesockets cause you only the greatest distress and turmoil in game. ;)

You should switch colors. Try neon red arrows or purple (badass). Going with neon blue/purple atm.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 16, 2014, 03:40:54 am »
Here is the updated files so there is no more pink bows. http://forum.melee.org/suggestions-corner/projectile-pack/

Now the throwers can see their shit and the archers can stop the QQ. Ty Berenger for taking the time to edit the file for me :D

Offline Lord_Kitazawa_of_Voodoo

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Forsvar_KUTT, Forsvar_RAW_and_UnKUTT, Elbatiforp, Special_Agent_Fliegelbaum
« Reply #161 on: January 16, 2014, 03:55:38 am »
+2
Here is the updated files so there is no more pink bows. http://forum.melee.org/suggestions-corner/projectile-pack/

Now the throwers can see their shit and the archers can stop the QQ. Ty Berenger for taking the time to edit the file for me :D

QQ......QQ.......QQQQ......QQ....QQQQQQ.......QQ!!!!!!

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 16, 2014, 04:09:11 am »

That's only throwing though. Can get bolts and arrows in as well. Personally i prefer colored bows as i know which enemies to prioritize easier from a distance a.ka ranged.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 16, 2014, 05:35:56 am »
+2
QQ......QQ.......QQQQ......QQ....QQQQQQ.......QQ!!!!!!

I......I can only upvote...  :P

<-----Check out dem hax in my prof pic. GG ranged fans cant see me now >:DDDDD
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 05:45:09 am by PsychoTwins »

Offline bilwit

• Agent provocateur
  • Count
  • Renown: 275
  • Infamy: 181
  • The toast is anarchy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Billy_Whitmore, Andre_Whitmore, Gideon_Stargrave
« Reply #164 on: January 16, 2014, 06:15:56 am »
Good ole lambert hacks are as old as time. Doing it in this game is like doing it in an MMO, completely worthless.

Most of us are currently living off relatives, friends, parttime-jobs or savings, to be able to work as much and cheaply as possible.