Who is hates most : Final round, first to 35 wins

Firebus
125 (39.7%)
Anders
97 (30.8%)
HoC
93 (29.5%)

Total Members Voted: 221

Author Topic: WHO IS HATED MOST NA, FINAL ROUND FIRST TO 35 VOTES  (Read 10260 times)

Offline SMEGMAR

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Swag so dope, snapback rehab.
    • View Profile
Re: Who is the most hated player in CRPG? poll and prize NA caugh firebus
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2014, 07:57:44 am »
+1
Ahem.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Smegmar #1 NA HOC guy that actually doesn't suck dick at cRPG

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2014, 08:19:24 am »
+2
Lol of course it was me i was just trying a differant persona like i always do and this 1 was working well, Ill make a new 1 soon and the community can guess dont worry! I do love it though that Canary cares so much about me  :D HE KNOWS ALL MY NAMES and comes out to say them when called upon like my biggest fan! Anyway ill switch my forum and ingame name soon again to keep the fun up maybe ill award the first guess winner 100k.

Im surprised SMOOTHRICH is not up on here with me though, and im sure alot of you agree!

I mean shit I recognized you with all your old names so it isn't really an achievement, but you broke your general mode of operation with this new name. I guess I'll have to step up my sleuthing abilities because when I was like "lol this knightmare guy is plague" everyone was like "omg no way he isn't plague he doesn't even macro feint" but I knew better.

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2014, 08:22:37 am »
+1
I mean shit I recognized you with all your old names so it isn't really an achievement, but you broke your general mode of operation with this new name. I guess I'll have to step up my sleuthing abilities because when I was like "lol this knightmare guy is plague" everyone was like "omg no way he isn't plague he doesn't even macro feint" but I knew better.

(click to show/hide)

hahahahaha you and Canary know me and my gay fighting styles and my old friendy names too well! Touche

Offline Johammeth

• King
  • Renown: 1077
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ConnectiKUTT
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2014, 08:57:40 am »
+3
Anyone who doesn't say "THAT $@#$ $@#$@# $@$@# PLAYING THE OP ___ CLASS THAT JUST KILLED ME" is lying.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2014, 01:21:03 pm »
+5
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA best! I love it omg!

You're Plague/were known as Plague? Plague as the guy who was in Hosperglers then jumped ship to SemenStorm or the SS to Hosp?

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2014, 01:29:01 pm »
+1
I gave Doctor Taco a plus, I thought it was moderately amusing. Wonder if anyone able to turn on a computer didnt get the joke - if so that really would be funny.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2014, 02:42:06 pm »
+13
Lol of course it was me i was just trying a differant persona like i always do and this 1 was working well, Ill make a new 1 soon and the community can guess dont worry! I do love it though that Canary cares so much about me  :D HE KNOWS ALL MY NAMES and comes out to say them when called upon like my biggest fan! Anyway ill switch my forum and ingame name soon again to keep the fun up maybe ill award the first guess winner 100k.

Im surprised SMOOTHRICH is not up on here with me though, and im sure alot of you agree!

I remember me and you got into a tiff in private messages. It was something to do with the marketplace, you said you and your friends were laughing at me. I started to think what fucking gay ghoul sits in his room with other men and reads crpg forums. I liked you ever since

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2014, 04:26:46 pm »
+1
You're Plague/were known as Plague? Plague as the guy who was in Hosperglers then jumped ship to SemenStorm or the SS to Hosp?
Was known as ive been known by more names then a Thai hooker.

I remember me and you got into a tiff in private messages. It was something to do with the marketplace, you said you and your friends were laughing at me. I started to think what fucking gay ghoul sits in his room with other men and reads crpg forums. I liked you ever since

I dont remember that but i do remember us talking about Jersey and how my uncle and you worked together or some  shit hahaha

I am still surprised that Tydeus hasnt spewed his hate in the thread towards me yet or downvoted me it really does hurt my pride =/

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2014, 04:28:41 pm »
+4
I dont remember that but i do remember us talking about Jersey and how my uncle and you worked together or some  shit hahaha

Like I said I enjoy you and usually gravitate to troublemakers like you  and ulfson,noodles,aldogalus,bubblebobbletea

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2014, 04:30:17 pm »
+2

Like I said I enjoy you and usually gravitate to troublemakers like you  and ulfson,noodles,aldogalus,bubblebobbletea

hahahah and you dont put yourself on that list you fucker

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2014, 04:32:43 pm »
+8
Was known as ive been known by more names then a Thai hooker.

I am still surprised that Tydeus hasnt spewed his hate in the thread towards me yet or downvoted me it really does hurt my pride =/

hahahah and you dont put yourself on that list you fucker

God get a room.

By the way, why was I on the original poll? I'm like the fucking mr. Rogers of C-rpg
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2014, 04:34:04 pm »
+5

I hate to burst your bubble, but I can know all of your names without knowing or caring about your "rep", and if you were really so hated, you would have simply gone the way of SpookIsland  :wink:
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2014, 04:34:47 pm »
+1
God get a room.

By the way, why was I on the original poll? I'm like the fucking mr. Rogers of C-rpg

hahahahaha and good question i like how you got on there but not Daruvian.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2014, 04:36:50 pm »
+1
I hate to burst your bubble, but I can know all of your names without knowing or caring about your "rep", and if you were really so hated, you would have simply gone the way of SpookIsland  :wink:

Yea any admin can you guys have the power to do that which is bullshit i like when people try and guess cause i was playing a loveable good citizen role on Spartan7192 until some of you assholes said shit.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
Re: WHO IS HATED MOST NA, FINAL ROUND FIRST TO 35 VOTES
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2014, 07:34:22 pm »
I wasn't aware that Canary was hated, is that just for banning people?