Author Topic: Cunnilingus class  (Read 508 times)

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
Cunnilingus class
« on: December 19, 2013, 04:48:01 am »
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
Re: Cunnilingus class
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 12:06:12 pm »
cRPG is a strictly male chauvinist community, and we are not interested in pleasing women's genitalia. Listen to my Words of Wisdom: If you suspect, that your woman will force you to perform this degrading act upon her body - get prepared! Grow a stubble or a beard, and include spicy meals in your daily diet - garlic, chili sauce, jalapeƱos, etc. :wink:
Now, when these things are settled, let's move on to a more interesting and relevant subject - how to increase your chances of getting a fellatio. My advice is simple: find the most crowded place in your city, preferably, with high concentration of female humans ( a perfume department in a mall will work well, and if you don't have one, a central bus/train station will be fine too ), find an elevated spot, so you can be seen from as far away as possible. Now unzip your pants, and expose your reproductive organ. Raise your hands above your head, as if you were trying to reach the sun, and slowly lower them towards your genitals in a circular motion, so by the end of this movement, your palms would be focused on your crotch. When this is done, scream on the top of your lunges - "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS?!", while your hands are still pointing at your private parts. This is a simple method, that worked well for me on many occasions.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Cunnilingus class
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 01:06:18 pm »
Welcome back Armpit :D

He's happy too!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.