Author Topic: REPENT FOR THE END IS NIGH  (Read 329 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
REPENT FOR THE END IS NIGH
« on: December 17, 2013, 11:57:21 pm »
+5
James had seen the signs coming. Dark omens had wrought his dreams nightmarish and vile. No amount of council from the church had eased his nerves. He knew the time had come. The realm was descending into the six days of damnation. He had studied the scriptures since learning to read as a child. His father a man of faith had taken with them several books of chadzian origin. The apocalypse was upon Calradia, upon making this realization James called the high council to his meeting chambers.

"I have seen it in dreams. The end is here. The realm will not endure. Send forth our women and children to the seas far north-east of here. Give them a small contingent of warriors to see them safely across the narrow sea. Perhaps they will return one day to reclaim this land. Bid them farewell for we shall not see them again but until the Kingdom of Heaven." James spoke to his lords and officers.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"The doom is coming. The realm is sinking into madness. The one true god the almighty chadz has blessed me with divine vision and I have seen our path to victory. There will be a Crusade, already heathens and heretics abound. We have not much time, 6 days. The blood sacrifice must be great. Go now organize your men and turn the snows red in the name of chadz. Let heretics and infidels fear our blades. Deus Vult."

James then went to the cathedral where he planned to pray until his Marshal notified him that his presence on the battlefield would be needed. These were dark days and the cathedral had been a filled as of late. A bastion of calm in a chaotic time. To the crusaders in the cathedral he spoke "My brothers let us pray, for soon we will take to the fields and cut down the enemies of the gods, and should we die ourselves we will know that we Crusaders took the fields in battle in the fiery apocalyptic demise of the realm. Let our blades shine brightly through until the new dawn! Deus Vult!"

(click to show/hide)