Author Topic: Kalmarunien going after everybody :)  (Read 846 times)

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
Kalmarunien going after everybody :)
« on: December 14, 2013, 08:51:09 pm »
+4
New clan, probably unlike any other clan in EU strat, has most of the players active and goes on rampage, first lemikz, then peacebreakers, now they are after us even though they were promising peace and did not want to start a fight with us. Well the time of truce is probably over as they are marching with several armies of 2k tickets on our castle, fortunately we have enough resources to fight them back for now.

We would like to just spread the word that this clan is not to be trusted, anything of what they say is a lie (seems like kinngrim taught you well grandmom) they use to their advantage and doing any business with them is of a high risk they will turn it against you.

Also they are heading south to our territory, thus leaving their north side wide open; anyone willing to attack them do so now as their defence is at its weakest.

Shields set to ready, bring it on bitchez!

Ni!
(click to show/hide)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
Re: Kalmarunien going after everybody :)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 08:53:42 pm »
New clan, probably unlike any other clan in EU strat, has most of the players active and goes on rampage, first lemikz, then peacebreakers, now they are after us even though they were promising peace and did not want to start a fight with us. Well the time of truce is probably over as they are marching with several armies of 2k tickets on our castle, fortunately we have enough resources to fight them back for now.

We would like to just spread the word that this clan is not to be trusted, anything of what they say is a lie (seems like kinngrim taught you well grandmom) they use to their advantage and doing any business with them is of a high risk they will turn it against you.

Also they are heading south to our territory, thus leaving their north side wide open; anyone willing to attack them do so now as their defence is at its weakest.

Ni!
The drama before the rape :twisted:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 08:55:10 pm »
+4
Kalmars have my axe !

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 08:56:17 pm »
Kalmars have my axe!
Hail you brother of the North!

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 08:59:06 pm »

Ni!
Well what we said was that when you tried to reinforce Reidi for lemiks was that we wouldn't rape you then and we didn't

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 09:04:54 pm »
The drama before the rape :twisted:
Meh.
Cannot say I didnt see it coming and in fact couldnt care less, to be fair this game has been dying for a while now, which is maybe why people started leaving and being innactive, if we win, good, if we lose, I guess its time to grow up and move on. Im just doing a favour to other clans to see how you deal with people and to warn you are not to be trusted.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 09:09:49 pm »
+3
Meh.
Cannot say I didnt see it coming and in fact couldnt care less, to be fair this game has been dying for a while now, which is maybe why people started leaving and being innactive, if we win, good, if we lose, I guess its time to grow up and move on. Im just doing a favour to other clans to see how you deal with people and to warn you are not to be trusted.

If you didnt care at all, you wouldnt be here whining about their attack.

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2013, 09:14:07 pm »
+1
As much as I appreciate your concern Panos, Im doing just fine:) If you have any problems understanding the spirit in which the prime post has been written, do not hesitate and read it over and over few times so you dont have to accuse people of whining where no fuck has been given and look stupid afterwards, as I was saying, we have enough resources to take all of their armies. Enuff said
(click to show/hide)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2013, 09:17:56 pm »
+1
Meh.
We kept our word to not come down and rape you when you tried to reinforce Reindi, did we attack you? Nope, so we kept our word, but now is a new day and a day with much blood to be spilled!

For Kalmar and for the North!

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2013, 09:27:05 pm »
We kept our word to not come down and rape you when you tried to reinforce Reindi, did we attack you? Nope, so we kept our word, but now is a new day and a day with much blood to be spilled!

For Kalmar and for the North!
It was more of an implied relationship, you gave us money for the tickets we have lost, grandmom kept telling Cum you do not wish to mess with us, overall you were acting really friendly.
Look.
I understand you are trying to feed everyone whos reading this with your lies again and I am not trying to persuade them otherwise, I am just describing what the others may expect when dealing with you:) Good luck
(click to show/hide)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2013, 09:29:02 pm »
didnt NI leave strat a good while ago?  :?: i am confused  :|
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2013, 04:10:24 pm »
Lativan: What makes you think that? We have always been there :O

Arn: First of all you did not promise not to come down, you were begging us not to join peacebreakers and lemikz in attempt to fight you back, which we didnt and you used it against us.
Second of all even if you had promised not to come down, you would have broken that promise in about 2 weeks, which is probably the longest duration Kalmars can keep their promises :P Anyway good battle, now its Peshmi I see, bring it on!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2013, 04:20:56 pm »
i think the title of this thread is wrong, they wouldn't dare touch their overlords the Greys
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2013, 12:02:46 pm »
i think the title of this thread is wrong, they wouldn't dare touch their overlords the Greys

No ofc not - thats why we attacked one of their allies, conquistadores and killed like 35k of them, annihilated them completely  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I remember another clan back in the summertime - that was more or less annihilated also.....by small clans  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2013, 12:44:46 pm »
No ofc not - thats why we attacked one of their allies, conquistadores and killed like 35k of them, annihilated them completely  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I remember another clan back in the summertime - that was more or less annihilated also.....by small clans  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We have only one ally - DRZ, but congratulate well-being  :mrgreen: