Author Topic: The Truth About the Universe  (Read 712 times)

Offline bilwit

• Agent provocateur
  • Count
  • Renown: 275
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The toast is anarchy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Billy_Whitmore, Andre_Whitmore, Gideon_Stargrave
The Truth About the Universe
« on: December 12, 2013, 09:14:10 am »
+1
There's a ton of pseudo philosophical/Manichean bullshit going around in this forum so I would like to share with you all the real truth about the universe. All the nerds who are into quantum physics, m-theory, magick, and occult should recognize this stuff. You can all take this as bullshit but it's all based on real things and isn't hard to make sense out of so bare with me.

Physical Background
We live in a 3D world and experience sections of 4D time (the "present" time). However, we don't fully experience or are aware of what time really is, much like a 2D creature running along a cylindrical, 3D surface--from the 2D creature's perspective, he's only running in a straight line but when looked upon from the dimension above, he's actually running in a circle. So if you extrapolate this example to our perception as 3D beings running along a 4D surface (time)--when looked upon from the 5th dimension--every moment in your life looks physically connected. Picture every moment in your life physically connected all the way back from when you were born, back into your mother and then throughout her life and into her mother and her mother before her and so on and so on until every single life form is attached to the single cell organism in which all life in this universe originated from. All life throughout the history of the universe when looked upon from the 5th dimension is actually a single organism.

The Universe and The Self
Much inline with the likes of Aleister Crowley, Phillip K Dick, Terrence McKenna, Stanislav Grof, Grant Morrison etc, our universe is a living, 5th dimensional creature that has not yet reached adolescence. Since we are, in fact, a part of the same 5th dimensional organism, so is our conscience. There is literally no individual. Individualism is just a social construct that we have made to help us bring social structure in civilization. The "self" inherently implies that there is a "not-self." So ask yourself, why do you define yourself through limitations and differences with other people? If you take George W. Bush, for example, why is it that all of a sudden, right-wing neo-conservatism defines the boundary of your self-sense? We are literally the same organism, so why shouldn't we be able to just absorb that way of thinking and accept it for what it is? Part of the evolution of the universe and its coming of age, is that the individual cells (each life form) comes into realization that we are all the same being and that you can tap into any sort of personality you'd like. No one actually ever "dies," as all time happens concurrently in the 4th dimension. However, our perception of death actually just brings our conscious "self" back to the collective conscience of the universe in which we can relive any life at any point in time. So what's the deal with assholes and oppressive fucks like HitIer you ask? Well part of being a 5th dimensional creature is that every possible outcome is also perpendicularly attached (going beyond the 5th dimension) so the universe is literally a perfect creature. Perfect in the sense that it encompasses everything, so what would a perfect creature be if it didn't include the dark and shitty side of things? In the grand scheme of things, these extremes just get averaged out and are less meaningful when shuffled back into the collective conscience.

The Universe Coming of Age, Alien Abduction and Gods
Now here is where it gets interesting and where science and creationism is bridged across. Throughout the history of human civilization, there has been records of people claiming that they have been visited by gods, abducted by aliens, etc. These are actually sign posts from the collective conscience trying to help guide us into realization. However, most people come out of the experience with the wrong interpretation, leading to people believing that they are the messiah, born-again Christians, etc. They come out of it with the message that "I am the one", "I am the chosen one," etc when the message was really that we are all one--the single 5th dimensional organism. These are the same experiences but individually perceived differently based on everyone's own cultural influences. McKenna believed that Dec 21st, 2012 was the date in which the universe would reach adulthood and that we would all shed our bodies and go into the collective conscience and in that moment, everyone would perceive that they have obtained their greatest desire (obviously this didn't happen). Morrison, whose work influenced The Matrix, believes that the universe is among many other universes that are grown by adult 5th dimensional beings. Our universe is a larvae planted in time (because outside of 4D time, nothing grows) meant to grow up and become one of these higher dimensional creatures.

Us vs. Them, Fact vs. Fiction
The beauty about this is that it can be extrapolated into every aspect of thinking--everything is one. Drawing back to the misinterpreted enlightenment experiences and Christianity, if you take the Christian "fish" symbol, but extend both line ends of the fish and follow its curvature, you would actually get a venn diagram, depicting the intersection of two circles--we are all one.  In international political science, the "self" identity of nations coming across the "not-self" leads to war--another unfortunate result of limiting the "self" with the illusion of individuality. Fate and free will? The same thing--all time exists concurrently (4D time) and all possible outcomes are already laid out (seen from the 6th dimension), however it is your "free will" that determines the specific set of events that you experience. Much like language limits our way of thinking (we think in terms of words defined by a set of alphabetic characters which were just created to help communicate, however it is in no way possible to describe virtually everything imaginable, stuff in which we have no words for), reality is really only defined by belief. God is as real as Batman because both have influenced human experience--in the case of "God," thousands of years of human civilization has been influence by the idea of "God" so the concept of God (or Batman) is as real as any of us, if not more real (more people throughout time will know of God/Batman than people who remotely knew you ever existed in the first place).

In conclusion, I hope anyone who reads this gets a better outlook on things and realize that individuality, partisanship, nationalism, etc is all bullshit and we should all just chill out and calm the fuck down.

TL;DR Version
Superman was dying so he wanted to see if humanity would be okay without superheroes to save them so he pinched atoms together with his fingers and created our universe.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Most of us are currently living off relatives, friends, parttime-jobs or savings, to be able to work as much and cheaply as possible.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Re: The Truth About the Universe
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 09:23:45 am »
+2
Pass me whatever substance(s) you are on right now.  :mrgreen:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 12:22:20 pm »
+5
If the universe is one big organism, humanity must be the anus.
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 12:32:36 pm »
Wrong, this is all just a simulation

Non of this is real
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline NuberT

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: NuberT_HRE
  • IRC nick: NuberT_HRE
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 01:06:31 pm »
I pretty much agree.

Pass me whatever substance(s) you are on right now.  :mrgreen:

DMT, I guess - nice documentary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4FaDMak-TQ

Offline Alec

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Caval-reee!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Northumbria
  • Game nicks: Bittersweet
  • IRC nick: Alec
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 01:12:21 pm »
Should have read this earlier -before my exam geography today  :cry: :twisted:
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Offline NejStark

• Marshall
  • Renown: 918
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
    • Personal wesbite
  • Game nicks: GK_NejStark, Anything with "Nej" in it.
  • IRC nick: itsnej
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 01:20:13 pm »
+1
One of my friends just did a PhD in Neuroscience and his background is in Physics and Philosophy. It was about complex and rapid mental calculations (like when you reflexively catch something falling off a table) being calculated simultaneously in multiple dimensions, then relayed back to this one. He sliced up the brains of sleeping rats and inserted sensors into them to detect waves and shit, and in the end it was determined that his theory is possibly correct.

Some mental shit.
"A man on the steppe with no friends is as narrow as a finger; a man with friends is as wide as the steppe"

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 06:10:03 pm »
"Before I learned the art, a punch was just a punch, and a kick, just a kick.
After I learned the art, a punch was no longer a punch, a kick, no longer a kick.
Now that I understand the art, a punch is just a punch and a kick is just a kick."
-- Bruce Lee
And how!

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 06:25:46 pm »
Cmon, we all know god created the universe...

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 06:31:24 pm »
+1
Hahaha psychosis is funny.
Turtles

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 07:47:48 pm »
+1
All is number, all is mind, all is consciousness.