Author Topic: [EU] Patoson  (Read 14369 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: [EU] Patoson
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2014, 05:26:38 pm »
Does a good job with the ban section.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2014, 11:19:47 pm »
Make a couple of snitch videos, and voila, you`re an admin.

Wonderful.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2014, 11:38:05 pm »
Back to topic:

Offline Khako

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • 왕자 사물을 보는 김정은
    • View Profile
    • Best Korea
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2014, 08:13:05 pm »
Thanks for maintaining DTV, I love playing the mode on EU.
Dear Leader of Best Korea

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2014, 11:51:34 am »
+2
You're not going to leech for several rounds no matter what achievements you may get.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2014, 06:55:11 pm »
+2
Patoson is a good guy. He does a good job on Eu7 and he reacts to every notification by any player. Moreover, Pato is always friendly and humorous and DTV becomes playable when he joins.
Even if he sometimes (very rare) reacts too fast to (accidental) teamkills which results in kicks, he apologizes to them and feels really sorry.

In my opinion, he does his admin job pretty good and he handles all ban requests in a comprehensible way.. And he even has a great taste of music :I
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2014, 07:09:44 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 07:25:42 pm by Patoson »

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2014, 04:31:42 am »
Pato told me this is his favourite song:
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2014, 09:13:10 pm »
Bad admin, minutes ago I typed in the chat that Ill go afk for 20 seconds top to go grab some water, and I literally run to the sink to re fill my bottle, and I got kick from Patoson.

Ok, apparently Pato has a problem with this post I made

Make a couple of snitch videos, and voila, you`re an admin.

Wonderful.

Apparently he cant take some negative feedback.

That explains my random kicks from Pato for "leeching" he has a personal grudge against me.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 09:24:23 pm by Panos_the_Bear »

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2014, 09:42:45 pm »
Actually I have a problem with rude people, and, many times I see you in DTV, you are leeching. Believe whatever reason you want (except that it's your own fault of course - how could you think you were wrong!?); I'll keep kicking you if you leech.

The problem might rather be that people think of DTV as a leeching fest, and there are many decent players who earn that xp and gold for those leechers. You can't join team when a map starts and then leech, or complain because I've kicked you after you leeched for an entire round (sometimes up to 5 minutes).

And, talking about "snitches", who's the snitch now? Don't be so hypocritical and man up already. If you get caught leeching, you are kicked. Be grateful you weren't banned.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2014, 09:45:31 pm »
I`d love to push it more, but ill withdraw because of my bad history, no one will ever believe me even if I tried to.

But as I said already, Ill be there to laugh when your rights get revoked, sooner or later it will happen. You`re like Nuffen.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2014, 01:24:49 pm »
Another incident today.

I know I`m not a saint (actually im far from it) but its pretty obvious that Pato has a grudge against me.

I retired and I join EU7 to level up a bit before going to EU1, Pato was there aswell.

Map change occured and I typed for fun "GOOD LEECH MAP" and "fuck, inspector gudget is still here"

He insta muted me for it

and then he started insulting me while I was muted

Apart from the daily bantering, I dont break any gamebreaking rules, I dont TK, I dont leech. yet Patoson has kicked me several times for both

Guys, I can already fore see a long ban from Pato because he has a personal grudge on me

Everytime I`m on EU7, I`m afraid to scratch my balls because Inspector Gadget is there and he may kick me for leeching

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2014, 01:40:16 pm »
+1
Apart from the daily bantering, I dont break any gamebreaking rules, I dont TK, I dont leech.

Leeching doesn't mean AFK, just saying  :)

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2014, 01:46:36 pm »
I was leveling up so I had to hold back, what did u want me to do? Charge and die?

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2014, 01:52:05 pm »
Look, Panos. I admit I can lose my temper easily, but, unlike you, I don't go provoking people. If I ever offend anyone and realise it, I feel obliged to apologise and learn not to do it again, because I think it's the right thing to do.

But, for a long time, I've seen you insult people with all sorts of remarks with the attitude of a school bully ("you're reporting someone to an admin! You snitch!!!" for example). I think that rules were set for a reason, and most of us follow them without a problem, and, if people want to enforce them by reporting to admins, I respect that, and I despise people who attack others because they think they are weak.

The times I've kicked you, you were leeching, and don't tell me how to do my job. Try being admin yourself and see how easy it is. And I don't like you, no, but that doesn't mean I will abuse my admin powers against you. But I will have to act if you are being disrespectful for no reason (and it's quite often). Try insulting a police officer when you see him on the streets and see what happens. Like I've said, you have to learn to respect others. Being a punk or bully gets you nowhere - in cRPG or anywhere.

In the first post of this thread, I put a link to an old thread where I acted a total arsehole with a racist remark, and I've learnt not to joke with racism, and to respect admins, because they are doing that for our "safety". I don't know why you were banned during your playtime in cRPG, but I suppose it has to do with your big mouth. If you keep thinking you're superior to the rest and disrespecting those who are there to keep order and try to keep the game civil, you won't come out well, especially if you also offend other players who don't deserve it.

I'll try to explain it to you in case you don't fully grasp it: you take it on people but can't stand it when it happens to you. Don't do it if you can't take it. Learn to be nice and respectful. That's how civilization progresses; not with hatred and bad words. If hatred and bad words are needed, it's for those who try to fuck up harmony, and I am sick of being polite with you. So, if you think you'll get something out of posting my cursing and claiming I have a terrible judgement as an admin, go ahead.

I don't really care if I am removed as an admin and you'll laugh out loud at me. I will know I am a better person than you and that's more important to me than being an admin of a video-game. If I wanted to become an admin, it's because I wanted to keep order in DTV, where nobody else barely did before, not to feel powerful. Sometimes being an admin is a pain in the arse, because half of my playtime I have to admin instead of being able to play properly, so, if I stopped being an admin, I could finally play freely again.

Now stop being a dick for once and do something fruitful with your life, Panos.