Author Topic: Do Not Eat the Red Snow (WFA's Stand Against CC)  (Read 6465 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: Do Not Eat the Red Snow (WFA's Stand Against CC)
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2013, 08:46:46 am »
+2
Seriously, how can you say "You cut throats and step on people all day and night to win." whilst attacking a Chinese faction for 20k troops? I'm not trying to justify anything Kesh has ever done and he makes my old friends look bad around the world.

We got 18k troops and 2k population. We gave the castle to Malagad as resident NA-known chinaman with population and 5k troops.

My white privilege blinds me, but I mean shit, those 13k troops would not have done a single thing all strat if history is any indication. It's a shame that the developers are busy on other things and haven't made a CH strategus map, but its simply impractical to expect nor hope for chinese players to compete in NA strat as a faction when they've got at least 220 ping in the battles and strategus is only in english. It's rather difficult for the relatively few Chinese players to translate every feature for their comrades.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

AFTERTHOUGHT:

dafuq?
Also... cutting throats and stepping on people and yada yada. Once again, YOU picked a fight with US. We didn't want that war. Also, we agreed to peace terms that were pretty reasonable for you guys because we didn't want any eternal enmity with CC... glad to see that paid off at all.  We sure are horrible assholes for defending our pixel lands against you. As for going on the forums and using propaganda to turn everyone agaisnt our enemies... Last I checked we had a hell of a lot more enemies than friends even though we've been going out of our way to help people out all strat.

If we wouldn't have attacked you, what would you have done? You could have either

a) attacked someone who's much smaller than you (something that is far beneath FCC)

b) attacked tkov (who was/is maybe still inactive)

c) attacked LCO (who was inactive and would have fared much better against you than we did)

You shouldn't be upset at fighting a "defensive war" in which you raped us so fucking hard you got 5 or more mercs nearly every fight sans castle defenses. What else would you have done? Sorry if we stopped you from going AFK on strat, but since you initiated 3-4 battles every day (inb4 murdertron saying LOL U CANT DO 4 FIGHTS A DAY WHAT A PUSSY U MUST BE 12 LOL) I don't reckon you were too upset about doing shit on strat.

SUPER SPERG EDIT: VIEW AT YOUR OWN CAUTION:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 09:23:46 am by Sandersson Jankins »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2013, 09:29:52 am »
+1
We got 18k troops and 2k population. We gave the castle to Malagad as resident NA-known chinaman with population and 5k troops.

My white privilege blinds me, but I mean shit, those 13k troops would not have done a single thing all strat if history is any indication. It's a shame that the developers are busy on other things and haven't made a CH strategus map, but its simply impractical to expect nor hope for chinese players to compete in NA strat as a faction when they've got at least 220 ping in the battles and strategus is only in english. It's rather difficult for the relatively few Chinese players to translate every feature for their comrades.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

AFTERTHOUGHT:

If we wouldn't have attacked you, what would you have done? You could have either

a) attacked someone who's much smaller than you (something that is far beneath FCC)

c) attacked LCO (who was inactive and would have fared much better against you than we did)

You shouldn't be upset at fighting a "defensive war" in which you raped us so fucking hard you got 5 or more mercs nearly every fight sans castle defenses. What else would you have done? Sorry if we stopped you from going AFK on strat, but since you initiated 3-4 battles every day (inb4 murdertron saying LOL U CANT DO 4 FIGHTS A DAY WHAT A PUSSY U MUST BE 12 LOL) I don't reckon you were too upset about doing shit on strat.

(click to show/hide)

Mb, astralis, fpf, fidlgb, chaos, skot,
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2013, 09:32:51 am »
What else would you have done?

(click to show/hide)
Mb, astralis, fpf, fidlgb, chaos, skot,

You probably misread my post.

Attacking any one of those factions would be far beneath FCC, who can only attack a faction of equal size or larger than itself.

MB, Astralis, FPF, FIDLGB, Chaos, and SKOT are all far smaller than FCC.

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2013, 09:35:10 am »
+1
You probably misread my post.

Attacking any one of those factions would be far beneath FCC, who can only attack a faction of equal size or larger than itself.

MB, Astralis, FPF, FIDLGB, Chaos, and SKOT are all far smaller than FCC.

Attack more than one at once?  Well, scratch that, I know how hard it is for you to have two battles per day.

Split your faction up (again) and fight equal size factions?

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2013, 09:56:14 am »
+1

If we wouldn't have attacked you, what would you have done?

It was a good war. The point is that for CC guys to bitch at us about the war seems silly since it was CC that initiated it. And for CC guys to be super pissed at us as a result of them choosing to fight us and then saying we are evil monsters is just annoying.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2013, 10:12:08 am »
It was a good war. The point is that for CC guys to bitch at us about the war seems silly since it was CC that initiated it. And for CC guys to be super pissed at us as a result of them choosing to fight us and then saying we are evil monsters is just annoying.

Fighting an inactive LCO seemed like a bad option, we wanted to fight somebody active and that's what we got.  I don't understand why you guys can't understand that logic.

(click to show/hide)

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2013, 03:08:54 pm »
People wonder why I quit strat and CRPG almost entirely. I and CC, cannot do anything without receiving a incessant earful from FCC. They do this to everybody who does anything they do not personally approve of. See FCC in this thread.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2013, 03:14:16 pm »
+2
People wonder why I quit strat and CRPG almost entirely. I and CC, cannot do anything without receiving a incessant earful from FCC. They do this to everybody who does anything they do not personally approve of. See FCC in this thread.

Honestly it feels the same for us.. unfortunately we get the same from every clan... kesh is the one who said something stupid. you then you had about 5 or more trash us which got matey going. So believe me I can post some of kesh threads than a much greater amount of shit from your guys. No ones hands are clean here.

I am with matey. seems like the game who hates us is depending on us to give them exp yet again. Have half a mind to say fuck it and not do shit.
Leader of BS

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2013, 03:36:21 pm »
+1
Honestly it feels the same for us.. unfortunately we get the same from every clan... kesh is the one who said something stupid. you then you had about 5 or more trash us which got matey going. So believe me I can post some of kesh threads than a much greater amount of shit from your guys. No ones hands are clean here.

I am with matey. seems like the game who hates us is depending on us to give them exp yet again. Have half a mind to say fuck it and not do shit.

Nobody is asking FCC to do anything. Artyem was saying we (the community) have to rely on other factions to provide XP, since the current CC-WFA war is done. That I even have to explain this just show cases why dealing FCC (Bale/Kesh/Matey) is such a pain. Y'all take umbrage at literally everything anybody says about you. Even when it was done in a benign manner.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2013, 03:39:05 pm »
+3
What kind of pussy quits a videogame because someone that 90% of the videogames community dislikes (the remaining 10% is that certain someone) bullies you? Grow a fucking pair, just call Kesh a my old friend and get over it.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2013, 03:41:08 pm »
+1
Fighting an inactive LCO seemed like a bad option, we wanted to fight somebody active and that's what we got.  I don't understand why you guys can't understand that logic.

(click to show/hide)

They may become more active if you attack them.

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2013, 03:43:56 pm »
What kind of pussy quits a videogame because someone that 90% of the videogames community dislikes (the remaining 10% is that certain someone) bullies you? Grow a fucking pair, just call Kesh a my old friend and get over it.

It was not just Kesh and I have not quit the game entirely. You need to reread what I actually posted and develop some reading comprehension.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2013, 03:49:33 pm »
+3
It was not just Kesh and I have not quit the game entirely. You need to reread what I actually posted and develop some reading comprehension.

(click to show/hide)
OMG Matey called my strategusing gay, I'm gonna slit my wrists now!!!!!!1!
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2013, 04:07:18 pm »
+2
Nobody is asking FCC to do anything. Artyem was saying we (the community) have to rely on other factions to provide XP, since the current CC-WFA war is done. That I even have to explain this just show cases why dealing FCC (Bale/Kesh/Matey) is such a pain. Y'all take umbrage at literally everything anybody says about you. Even when it was done in a benign manner.

words on a screen. I am not upset or taking umbrage at anything, unlike most it seems I enjoy this video game as fun, the way it is intended. If people took all our crap I would do what i did in the last strat and go about my way and still find a way to have fun. Ask around I am sure people still remember my little traveling weapon shop after FCC packed it in last time. Maybe the person who stresses so much over a video game that they are forced to quit but can not seem to pull it off has the problem?
Leader of BS

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2013, 04:12:39 pm »
+2
words on a screen. I am not upset or taking umbrage at anything, unlike most it seems I enjoy this video game as fun, the way it is intended. If people took all our crap I would do what i did in the last strat and go about my way and still find a way to have fun. Ask around I am sure people still remember my little traveling weapon shop after FCC packed it in last time. Maybe the person who stresses so much over a video game that they are forced to quit but can not seem to pull it off has the problem?

Yeah totally my fault that people would come to our TS and bother us constantly. Or on steam or on private messages. Or in game. Yep all my fault. Better yet, maybe you and yours could exercise some restraint and stop constantly harassing people. And do not try to claim that none of this happened. The Dracul and Raven guys saw this shit on a daily (sometimes hourly basis). To the point I had to block people and ban others.

But then again this is all my fault, so I guess I deserve it.

Edit: Apologies to WFA for posting in this thread. I will discontinue derailing this thread.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 04:17:24 pm by Relit »