Author Topic: Do Not Eat the Red Snow (WFA's Stand Against CC)  (Read 6490 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Do Not Eat the Red Snow (WFA's Stand Against CC)
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2013, 07:00:58 pm »
+3
Yeah, I was down to fight at 2am here on the east coast. I'm up until 3 - 3:30 almost every night anyways... 3 hours of sleep each weeknight is healthy, right?

it's not terrible actually.  the main thing is that you're getting in 2 full sleep cycles (3-3.5 hours of actual sleep should give you 2 full sleep cycles).  If you wake up at the right time (the end of a sleep cycle) you'll wake up feeling refreshed.  But if you wake up at the beginning of a sleep cycle (like say you're 3rd cycle) you'll feel tired as balls for hours.  Better to get 2 full sleep cycles (totally about 3 hours) than to get 4 hours and wake up in the middle of a cycle. 

There's a lot of really good/interesting information I'd recommend reading about sleep cycles.  There's even apps out there that track your sleep cycles (well they try to) based on how much you're moving in your sleep.  I'd recommend 4.5 hours (3 sleep cycles) or 4 (6 hours), anything more is usually not necessary for an adult (5 cycles at ~7.5 hours is ideal for me, but 6 hours of sleep always works too). 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Lethwin Far Seeker

• Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ward of Mithrim
  • Game nicks: The House of Tiercel
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2013, 07:28:36 pm »
+6
Spicules accidentally attacked the castle instead of besieging forces (No I don't know how he managed it), at a horrible time, and without an army equipped for any kind of a siege, and the castle defense would be gear bugged on top of everything.  Therefore we are double fief transferring on trust to avoid these complications.  The army will then be put to more appropriate and xp generating uses.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2013, 12:27:16 am »
+2
Well, the war is over, both sides have agreed to peace terms and now we have to rely on Murdertron and FCC / Occitan for XP.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2013, 04:12:48 am »
FCC / Occitan for XP??

lol, what conspiracy shit are you making up?  CC should go fight someone that either doesnt have over 300 ping for their entire faction or they outnumber 10 to 1, you currently are the 2nd biggest faction on map in terms of active members should actually keep the xp flowing with all the stolen chinese troops and glitched gold.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 04:18:59 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2013, 05:14:24 am »
lol, what conspiracy shit are you making up?  CC should go fight someone that either doesnt have over 300 ping for their entire faction or they outnumber 10 to 1, you currently are the 2nd biggest faction on map in terms of active members should actually keep the xp flowing with all the stolen chinese troops and glitched gold.

I think he ment that in terms of factions actively/most likely to fight, rather than a FCC/LCO fight. His wording isn't right, but that "should" be the meaning.

Offline Reykjavik

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • SODOM 9thPANZERDIVISION
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragoni of Valahia
  • Game nicks: Reykjavik, Hoestefjes_The_Hestefot, Dat_Berge
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2013, 06:12:06 am »
+1

Kesh why do you have to be such a huge fucking sperg about everything? Its a game chill out.

"Mike is the embodiment of 4chan in a bottle." - Larry The Magical Cheetah

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2013, 06:21:09 am »
+1

lol what

Did you just turn literal shit into text?  Because there is not a single part of that post that you didn't just pull out of your ass.

1. it's not a conspiracy, Occitan is in an active (sorta) war against TKoV, and FCC is always finding somebody to plunder.

2. "you guys did something that everybody has done, including us, but it's wrong when you do it because reasons" - FCC, 2013

3. I'm not even going to address this stupidity beyond noting that it is probably one of the most misguided, asinine assessments I've ever read.

4. "all the stolen chinese troops and glitched gold"  we walked out with 13k troops, which hardly replenished the troops we lost in our last war.  In regards to the money, I've already explained the entire ordeal to other members of your faction, and I've concluded that it is indeed a waste of time to try again.

Kesh, please stop making your faction look bad.  Try posting here next time you feel the need to take a diarrhea dump in the diplomacy section.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2013, 06:25:03 am »
+3

we'd rather do nothing and make you complain, honestly.

(click to show/hide)

COMPLETELY SERIOUS SPOILER: READ WITH CAUTION, THIS MAY INCREASE BLOOD PRESSURE TO SPERG-TIER LEVELS

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 07:15:13 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2013, 06:55:00 am »
+4
2. "you guys did something that everybody has done, including us, but it's wrong when you do it because reasons" - FCC, 2013
I hate Kesh as much as the next guy and all, but I personally can't think of any other clan that attacked a Chinese castle in order to steal 20k troops, FCC included.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2013, 06:57:54 am »
I hate Kesh as much as the next guy and all, but I personally can't think of any other clan that attacked a Chinese castle in order to steal 20k troops, FCC included.

There were a few other factions as well as a couple lone wolves that wanted to attack it, and almost got to it before we did.  But then again, there has only been one chinese castle with 18k troops in it, so you can't really draw on many more specific examples. If there were more Chinese castles with 18k troops in them, I can guarantee that we wouldn't be the only faction guilty of attacking them. Really, it'd be hard to find one faction that hasn't attacked somebody weaker than them for their own personal benefit.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 07:02:55 am by Artyem »

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2013, 07:20:17 am »
+1
There were a few other factions as well as a couple lone wolves that wanted to attack it, and almost got to it before we did.  But then again, there has only been one chinese castle with 18k troops in it, so you can't really draw on many more specific examples. If there were more Chinese castles with 18k troops in them, I can guarantee that we wouldn't be the only faction guilty of attacking them. Really, it'd be hard to find one faction that hasn't attacked somebody weaker than them for their own personal benefit.
Admittedly I'm not all that great on NA strat history, but I can't recall FCC declaring war on anyone unprovoked without doing it to protect a third party.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2013, 07:25:55 am »
+3

Not that hard to think of some factions that haven't done that.

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2013, 08:00:53 am »
+3

Kesh, who do you propose we fight that won't make us look "dishonorable" in your eyes? We could go to war with you right now and you would spend the entire time bitching and moaning on the forums and playing your propaganda game. Aside from that it would be another rage-infested blood bath considering that you take this game more seriously than most people take their careers. I would rather thrust a toilet brush down my urethra for the duration of strat.

Occitan? Yeah, no. I'm sure if we fought occitan that we could have an enjoyable and laid back war, but otherwise we actually kind of like each other at this point. Arowaine actually comes down and hangs out with us just for the purpose of doing so. You wouldn't even acknowledge me or anyone else as a human being if they didn't have something in it for you.  Not like it matters who we fight, because you will merc for them and do everything in your power to lead their battles for them and use their faction as a proxy against ours.

The free companies of calradia is exactly that, a corporation, and you play this game as such. You cut throats and step on people all day and night to win. Failing that, you buy them out. When anyone realizes your bullshit, you get all of your guys to come on the forums and sow propaganda up and down until you convert everyone in the damned game against them. Between you and matey I've seen more mud slung than fox news has in the past five years.

Call us evil for playing the game to win, but when you do so, it's all fine and dandy, right?

You desperately need a reality check.
Bring me that ASS.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2013, 08:08:33 am »
+2
Seriously, how can you say "You cut throats and step on people all day and night to win." whilst attacking a Chinese faction for 20k troops? I'm not trying to justify anything Kesh has ever done and he makes my old friends look bad around the world.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2013, 08:31:40 am »
+3
Kesh, who do you propose we fight that won't make us look "dishonorable" in your eyes? We could go to war with you right now and you would spend the entire time bitching and moaning on the forums and playing your propaganda game. Aside from that it would be another rage-infested blood bath considering that you take this game more seriously than most people take their careers. I would rather thrust a toilet brush down my urethra for the duration of strat.

Occitan? Yeah, no. I'm sure if we fought occitan that we could have an enjoyable and laid back war, but otherwise we actually kind of like each other at this point. Arowaine actually comes down and hangs out with us just for the purpose of doing so. You wouldn't even acknowledge me or anyone else as a human being if they didn't have something in it for you.  Not like it matters who we fight, because you will merc for them and do everything in your power to lead their battles for them and use their faction as a proxy against ours.

The free companies of calradia is exactly that, a corporation, and you play this game as such. You cut throats and step on people all day and night to win. Failing that, you buy them out. When anyone realizes your bullshit, you get all of your guys to come on the forums and sow propaganda up and down until you convert everyone in the damned game against them. Between you and matey I've seen more mud slung than fox news has in the past five years.

Call us evil for playing the game to win, but when you do so, it's all fine and dandy, right?

You desperately need a reality check.

dafuq?

You guys started a war with us, not the other way around. Also, we were on friendly terms when you started a war with us so I don't see how the fact that you "actually kind of like each other at this point"  would be reason for you to never fight LCO.

Anyways I don't expect you guys to go fighting LCO. But I'm not too sure what FCC will do right now, we get sick of all the shit we have to put up with too. We come out ahead in a defensive war and somehow we are horrible aggressive monsters who pick on people? Whatever man. Everyone who fights us always ends up trashing us and hating us forever; the excuse is always "but kesh is mean on the forums!" and that just isn't good enough. If all of NA is sitting here relying on FCC to once again do tons of leg work to create xp for everyone... well I'm not making any promises. The last fight we did we had a grand total of FOUR people rocking the FCC banner who made the fight... on a saturday at 6:30pm est. If our guys don't care to partake in strat fights then I don't know if anyone will care enough to make them happen. We have accomplished a lot this strat so there isn't much pressure to do more... not internally at least.

Also... cutting throats and stepping on people and yada yada. Once again, YOU picked a fight with US. We didn't want that war. Also, we agreed to peace terms that were pretty reasonable for you guys because we didn't want any eternal enmity with CC... glad to see that paid off at all.  We sure are horrible assholes for defending our pixel lands against you. As for going on the forums and using propaganda to turn everyone agaisnt our enemies... Last I checked we had a hell of a lot more enemies than friends even though we've been going out of our way to help people out all strat.