Author Topic: Autoblock  (Read 2361 times)

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
Autoblock
« on: December 07, 2013, 10:19:00 pm »
+1
Hey!

There is an own ban/unban topic solely about autoblock usage. I wonder how people use it for like 20 minutes and already get banned. Is it so obvious to detect just looking at these people, or is there some techincal hacking protection involved? I would like to be able to tell when people are using this, but I must admit, I actually have no clue.

I am writing this without the intention to download this hack or encourage anyone else to use it, obviously. As you can see yourself, these people got banned immediatly, and playing with the hack was not even fun to them. When reading this ban/unban topic, it was just that my perception of the game suddenly crashed. Could every extraordinary good player in this game really be a hacker?

Regards and good games,
Rico
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
Re: Autoblock
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 10:26:59 pm »
+37
The devs ask Ras Frenzy to have a quick look, he spots them.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 01:38:59 am »
The devs already stated they don't want to give any insight in their methods to detect them. We only know it works.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 01:51:12 am »
+1
I just fucking told you how they do it: when they suspect a guy, they take cctv footage of him and show it Ras "Mad cuz bad and now stinking rich" Frenzy and he spots da haxxorz
I don't know enough

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 10:50:57 am »
use ranged to turn their autoblock off

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 11:30:21 am »
+1
actually aoutoblocking does not make you an extraordinary player,  so you dont have to worry about the guys that you like watching being cheats.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 09:42:57 pm »
What I've heard is, these people can block only downwards while there is no one attacking them. Their blocking reacts to the nearby attacks, just like in single player.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Lennu

• Marshall
  • Renown: 774
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lennu
  • IRC nick: Lennu_
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 05:13:53 pm »
It's the cRPG launcher that detects cheats. When you launch warband with the launcher, and check your processes there will a warband_old.exe running. If you run warband without crpg launcher, it will be just warband.exe. (this _old.exe is pretty much cRPG-launcher's bitch)

Since crpg is ran through the launcher, it will also detect other programs effecting it (probably teamspeak overlay, steam overlay etc.) If there are "blacklisted" programs turned on when you join a server, the client will flag itself as "haxxor!omg!". Then the mighty admins check the logs for your client info. I think   :lol:

Anyways, the crpg launcher detects cheats. Don't do cheats mmkay.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 05:41:24 pm by Lennu »

Offline Knife

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fällen Brigäde
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 09:24:11 pm »
They track down your IP address,gather evidence, then send it to your local official province representing department to analyse it. When they actually find out that you're a haxor/aboozah of the autoblocking program, they send the analysed top-secret file of you using autoblocker to the immigrant office in order to request you to be departed from your country immediately because it's such an evil thing that there won't even be a court session, so no lawyers. You will be deported out of your country and the president/king/queen/dictator of your country puts a template under your top-secret haxor files to approve it. Your family won't be notified either, as the crime's even worse than tier 1 murder.

I can't describe anymore, as it turns ugly once you've been deported, there are also rumors that majority of those found guilty in autoblocker abusing have been abducted by the aliens. You can only use your imagination to figure out what they might do with you.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 10:28:01 pm »
+2
Knife where is your signature from?
I don't know enough

Offline Knife

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fällen Brigäde
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 11:54:58 pm »
+2
Knife where is your signature from?

Where, where...Internet!

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ((===||:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vincent_Ruth
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 12:45:26 am »
Hey!

There is an own ban/unban topic solely about autoblock usage. I wonder how people use it for like 20 minutes and already get banned. Is it so obvious to detect just looking at these people, or is there some techincal hacking protection involved? I would like to be able to tell when people are using this, but I must admit, I actually have no clue.

I am writing this without the intention to download this hack or encourage anyone else to use it, obviously. As you can see yourself, these people got banned immediatly, and playing with the hack was not even fun to them. When reading this ban/unban topic, it was just that my perception of the game suddenly crashed. Could every extraordinary good player in this game really be a hacker?

Regards and good games,
Rico

The devs ask Ras Frenzy to have a quick look, he spots them.
Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2013, 07:44:11 am »
+1
Sure I could have found the gif, I wanted to know if he had made the gif from footage he had watched, cause it looks intresting.
I don't know enough