Author Topic: Changing my main.  (Read 399 times)

Offline Broc

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Changing my main.
« on: May 15, 2011, 01:26:03 pm »
So i created a new character recently, and the character that was my main inofficially, i stopped playing before the new site features.
So the character i made, i make my main, i play on it for awhile, then decide i want to delete it, so i do.
Now i wonder, which character is my main? It's not my previous main, and when i try to switch to my other characters, it brings me back to the login screen (I removed those characters way long ago)
I've tried finding the main, but i can't see one, none of them have access to the marketplace.
I guess i'll buy a new serial or something, i really think a cleanup is in due, i just hate when things are like this.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Changing my main.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 01:31:45 pm »
Well, I'm sure there's some way to sort this out without buying a new serial, but if you're too impatient then I guess it's your call.

when i try to switch to my other characters, it brings me back to the login screen (I removed those characters way long ago)

Wait, so you have characters you've already deleted still showing up in your switcher?

Anyway, I'm fairly sure it doesn't automatically set you a new main. There's no option for you to pick a new one, then?

If that's the case, then I can't really tell you much about problems with the website, you might want to get in touch with Espu/Vargas.
Don't.

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
Re: Changing my main.
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 01:33:01 pm »