Author Topic: Ban _Krosis_  (Read 481 times)

Offline Boss

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner
  • Game nicks: BongLoader_MB
  • IRC nick: BongLoader
Ban _Krosis_
« on: December 04, 2013, 11:38:56 am »
Well, I normally don't do this but I am sick of this shit. There's been a lot of discrimination against archers recently, as there has always been I suppose.

_Krosis_ got all butt hurt that I was playing to win by killing him while he was on the opposite team. You can clearly see the ownage in green in the screenshot.

So this screenshot shows it all. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He acted on this threat by actually letting the enemy infantry go right past him on purpose to get to me after I got switched to his team. Lucky for him, he killed some guys while "s" keying to let the rest get to me. I don't know if this is incriminating enough or not, but I thought I might as well try anyways.

-BongLoader

"Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural"
- Bill Hicks

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
Re: Ban _Krosis_
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 08:56:35 am »
My apologies that this was untouched for a while... These kinds of things are really hard to prove without witnessing them. The logs are only walls of text that give no information on who is bro-coding who. Screenshots and videos help the most in these scenarios. Locking thread, please direct any criticisms to my admin feedback thread.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.