Author Topic: Need Opinions on 2H/Cav Build  (Read 297 times)

Offline merideus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Need Opinions on 2H/Cav Build
« on: December 04, 2013, 08:55:37 am »
I am currently level 33, soon to be 34. I will retire with 5 loom points and plan on buying a 6th. I need ideas on a solid build and what to loom. I am
leaning towards the eastern warhorse and heavy lance, but I literally know nothing about cav. Or should I +3 a piece of armor? I obviously can not make
my mind up and would love some helpful advice.
---------------------------------------------------------------
21/18 @ 31

7 ps
6 athletics
5 riding
6 wm
156 2h
------------------------
24/18 @ 33

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Re: Need Opinions on 2H/Cav Build
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 11:20:10 am »
If you got no looms at all, heirloom body/gloves and a horse. Don't loom the Heavy lance.

As for your build, it's been ages since I've played lancer cav and am not completely sure how hl works on horseback these days, don't know the damage output but I would advise you don't spare points on riding even if you go for that build, I always used to go atleast 6 or 7 riding. I played 15/21 on a Champion Courser and with Heavy Lance like it used to be and the speed bonus form 7 riding Courser was pretty sweet, don't think you can pull it off nowdays though.

As for the horse I currently ride Champion Eastern Warhorse on my HA and it's amazing, the speed and the manouver is incredible, repairs are over 3k gold but it's well worth it, I rarely get dehorsed.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login