Author Topic: The Best of 1. The preparation the fight and the aftermath  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The Best of 1. The preparation the fight and the aftermath
« on: November 26, 2013, 03:41:53 pm »
+22
Saturday:Duel confirmed

Sunday the preparation
             I started my preparation (training camp)as soon as  i choosed my Spiritual leader and coaches.They were the only people that i could trust the leaders of the Quincy Clan.I did about 70 duels that day with a lot of people facing all kind of weapons.i was feeling good i knew what i can do and i knew what i shouldn't do..Me and my team were expecting Leshma to fight with a 2h.Our worst case scenario was a long 2h.So we trained a lot with long 2h. i felt good that day when the training was done.We discussed  about the technique that we are going to use .They were begging me not to do anything fancy or take any kind of risks.especially at the start,we want it to  control the distance.
            Maat was using any kind of a 2h weapon with his str build , Xynox was using a 1h with an agi build stab spam me as fast as he could. And En_Dotter was using a long 2h weapon .Dotter is expert on  kicks.We went to sleep trying to be calm for tomorrow.

Monday-The Day of the fight
            I woke up feeling ''dark''.The first thing i did was to write my famous death poem.Now i was ready..it was all about warming up now.Went to DTV just to kill some bots.Then i realized the pressure.People asking me about the duel ''how do you feel?" ''when is the duel?'' ''are you going to win?'' saying to me ''you can do it Ras!!''. After 20 mins on DTV i went to duel server to start my warm up. Cyber was there to help out the process  . We started dueling and we immediately saw my ping problem .Was at 120-180-220 5 hours before the duel.One word:PANIC. We knew that we couldn't do much with that ping.Dueling Cyber with 120 ping was a massacre .I knew it, Cyber knew it, Maat knew it.We dint had a chance.I said to Maat ''Maat whats the plan now?"  Maat ''There are no plans with this ping''.....3 hours before the fight my ping goes to normal (95).By that time i think i have participate in more than 40 duels.Most of them with bad ping .We went to siege server to calm a bit .Then the info came about Leshma using pole.an awlpike .Went back to duel server did some awlpike duels. Came back to siege .1 hour left.My hands are cold and i am nervous. I was expecting to be nervous but no that much.40 mins left .i cant duel cant kill i cant do anything .. i am like a zombie on siege server. 30 min left i barely can walk around the map..Maat from this time on  is carrying me. 20 mins left Maat ''Is  time to go to the duel Frenzy'' , Frenzy ''Now?" Maat '' Is time Ras..''

The Fight
           Went on to Duel server with Maat.We start it our simple warm -up i was just defending to get the feel off it he was doing normal attacks.Dotter came we had our kick duels that was the wake up call.3 mins left.more and more people are coming to the duel server. I asked Maat if there was battle after he said ''no,they are here for the duel''. All the people supporting me were there.That was the most crucial moment. I almost shed a tear(no joke).i tried really hard to be calm i couldnt do it.Leshma is here I screamed  ''TO THE TOWERS!!! ''.
          We walked half the map to go to the towers..Me my Quincy's and everybody that had been supporting me for all those days.It was the longest walk ever.We arrived at the ''Circle of Death''. Last kisses last hugs..i am going in. One word can describe what happen then. A complete silence. ...like everything stopped. Dotter and Maat no longer talking everybody are on the Circle is just me and my opponent.. Nothing can ever prepare you for that Circle.No matter how many duels you got how many you've killed, there is nothing like being in that Circle.
           The duel starts.The duel ends.The only thing i want to say about the duel is that i got really lucky.The Gods of cRPG smiled to me.The last hit is a chamber but not a normal one.Its a reverse chamber.Very hard to do.I was about at my half HP when the duel ended a bit lower.

The aftermath
          I really i have no way to decribe how it feels to be on First Person camera fighting in a circle created by people and then everybody hugging  and kissing you..Thank you everybody for this great moment .I will never forget. I will not do no more duels for the time being i would like to relax and think about life after this grate moment.Everybody should try the ''Circle'' is an unbelievable experience.I personally wont duel anyone for less than 5 .000.000 gold.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 05:04:59 pm by Ras_FrenzYYY »
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
Re: The Best of 1. The preparation the fight and the aftermath
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 03:44:23 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 03:50:43 pm »
+17
Would you accept my challange versus you for 500k gold ? best of 1 or best of 3 :)
Fight people around ur own size, come at me!

Dont get feed on the less skilled players.

Anyway.

Ty for creating such a dramatic thread Ras. It was kind of funny to watch the duel and be a part of this whole weird  thing. So this might sound weird, but you actually created an event for everyone, it felt like a community again.

Offline Cyber

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyber
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 03:54:02 pm »
Fight people around ur own size, come at me!

Why would you do that? It's not profitable.

Also Ras how about for 500k, you need to win 1 duel I need to win 3?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 04:04:53 pm by Cyber »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 03:55:45 pm »
Id reject every (planned event) duel you ever make GTX and I wish everyone would. Then we would see you freak out cause noone agrees to feed you your pride and it would be spectacular. And you definately will freak out.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 03:58:41 pm »
+6
Id reject every duelrequest you ever make GTX and I wish everyone would. Then we would see you freak out cause noone agrees to feed you your pride and it would be spectacular.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I was saying it as a joke, and i was even kind of telling Waradin to stop challenging every player he knows he can beat for money. Which is why i wrote: ''Dont get feed on the less skilled players''. The main point of my reponse to this thread was not about the duels either, it was about Ras creating a fun event for everyone.

Now... could you plz fuck off with the insulting, whenever you get a chance to do so?

Offline Mammonist

• Earl
  • Renown: 426
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Centi
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 04:00:02 pm »
Wait, Ras.. did you fight in 1st person?

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 04:01:38 pm »
What the fuck is wrong with you? I was saying it as a joke, and i was even kind of telling Waradin to stop challenging every player he knows he can beat for money. Which is why i wrote: ''Dont get feed on the less skilled players''. The main point of my reponse to this thread was not about the duels either, it was about Ras creating a fun event for everyone.

Now... could you plz fuck off with the insulting, whenever you get a chance to do so?

But i can beat you as well...

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 04:01:53 pm »
+7
Waradin Fite me IRL nub.
But i can beat you as well...
OOOOOHHHH another chalange please accept it !

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 04:02:34 pm »
I FITE ALL OF YOU IRL !  :mrgreen:

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2013, 04:02:53 pm »
+10
Wait, Ras.. did you fight in 1st person?
I always fight on first person...
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2013, 04:03:01 pm »

Jesus....barely insulted you there mate. Whats with all the anger? Cant even slightly nudge you without you freaking out? Was ment as a mere joke aswell. Shit, man i am sorry.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2013, 04:12:29 pm »
+3
Jesus....barely insulted you there mate. Whats with all the anger? Cant even slightly nudge you without you freaking out? Was ment as a mere joke aswell. Shit, man i am sorry.
A mere joke? Saying that is a joke.

When you hear stuff like that 10 times a day, then its not rly that funny anymore (not that it was at the start tbh). I dont see how that would be a mere joke anyway, it seems like alot more.

Anyway enough of this, just stop insulting me ty, atleast keep it away from Ras' thread.

Offline Hectolus

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2013, 04:43:00 pm »
+7
........The only thing i want to say about the duel is that i got really lucky.The Gods of cRPG smiled to me........

You mean that guy? :D
(click to show/hide)

Offline Qoray

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2013, 04:51:43 pm »
U suck so hard GTX, allways too scared to fight anyways :)