Author Topic: Coalition-Druzhina battle agreement aka Gentelmens War  (Read 18094 times)

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
Re: Coalition-Druzhina battle agreement aka Gentelmens War
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2013, 10:52:11 am »
+7
Nikodin, I do not know it is only you who is a selfish, egocentric idiot, or if it the entire clan full of morons. We used to have a lot of respect for you guys.

Fuck you, fuck off, and burn in hell.

Dude. They tried to make up a good solution with giving everything they had to segd and the druzhina clan. But instead of saying thanks for alot of xp battles you can do with Coa gear, many grey order and drz members called Segd an traitor and asshole. Rogue and his crew is not willed to hold all the fiefs, because they want to give away all the responsibilities that sticks together with this. They tried to give away and you resisted. It is your own fault, that all those troops are burned...
Bros never die!

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2013, 11:06:40 am »
+1
Dude. They tried to make up a good solution with giving everything they had to segd and the druzhina clan. But instead of saying thanks for alot of xp battles you can do with Coa gear, many grey order and drz members called Segd an traitor and asshole. Rogue and his crew is not willed to hold all the fiefs, because they want to give away all the responsibilities that sticks together with this. They tried to give away and you resisted. It is your own fault, that all those troops are burned...
What I don't understand is why they would want to give the fifes/gear/troops to the already biggest strat faction and not small clans/factions. With more small factions who are active and fight each other it would make strat a lot more interesting instead of just giving it to the big guys. Okay they can make exp battles, but let's be fair those aren't even fun. That's at least what I think
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2013, 11:10:34 am »
+6
I have been thinking about this since I first heard about it, to me its really strange. A whole year of strat or so sort of lead up to this moment - the final fight. And what happens? One side just gives in - bored? Afraid to fail? Noone in the clan wants to continue? Not even in small gruops? Small bands of people making a small faction taking one or two fiefs? No?Nothing? Zip nada? Did they get the question from their bored superiors?? Why were there noone interessted? No insight into clan matters? No chance to decide anything in the clan?

IF a new strat comes, and if the Coalition will be in it - please please please let some other guys rule the clan in strat. Guys that arent tired, old in strat, set in their ways, has no prestige to loose and have everything to win. Guys that might actually do something other than defending. No old grudges from past strats, and only eager and willingness to fight and crush their enemies. Hope that goes for a lot of clans out there - let the new guys take some of the action - let a new generation of people lead your clans. Oldies its time you step down from your thrones and let some new and fresh energy into your clans so that the next strat can be more flexible.

I ofc doesnt know exactly what has happened in coalition - I might be totally wrong - then I apologize. But I dont say this only to the coalition - stratveterans in general should let the new generation have a try. And to all you "newcomers" - take part and act on your gut - strat isnt exactly rocketscience - its a strategygame - start playing the game instead of sitting around doing. Find a couple of mates and try your luck - at best it will work out - at worst you would have had some fun together.

Fiefs are abundant and so is silver, there is no better chance than now - take your shot and leave your old heavy, boring stratclans.

Wessex is a fine example - Osiris left the mercs in strat - got a one man faction, managed to get a poorly defended fief and I guess Osiris hasnt had this much fun in strat in a long time.

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2013, 11:40:58 am »
How much do you offer for troops,gear and silver? :P
Nothing myself, I do however know plenty of people who pay like 1lp per 1k-2k troops.
(offering 100k gold for 100k strat troops fully geared)
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2013, 12:43:08 pm »
1. Noone from Greys called Segd traitor or collaborateur.
2. We are grateful for trying to save resources.
3. For all this shit I blame only one person. Rogue - you stinking coward and murder!

Offline tizzango

• Earl
  • Renown: 406
  • Infamy: 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2013, 12:55:07 pm »
Guys that arent tired, old in strat, set in their ways, has no prestige to loose and have everything to win. Guys that might actually do something other than defending. No old grudges from past strats, and only eager and willingness to fight and crush their enemies.

+1

« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 12:58:22 pm by tizzango »

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2013, 12:55:51 pm »
  Rogue - you stinking coward !

hey moron what part you didnt understand? they are inactive!!!!!
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2013, 01:13:11 pm »
+8
Wow harpag and erasmas, I thought you guys were allright, but being this butthurt and offensive because somebody decides to stop wasting his time on a online game and put it in things that matter like family and friends...
I get that you guys are disappointed, but don't  you maybe think that what you are writing here just goes a liiiittle bit over the top?

It's a game and I suggest you sleep some nights over this before making an even bigger dick out of yourself. Insulting Rogue won't bring him back or make him change his mind, sadly because he was great at what he did.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2013, 01:15:13 pm »
+1
hey moron what part you didnt understand? they are inactive!!!!!

Provocation succeed :mrgreen:   Prepare your anus  :twisted:

Offline Franke

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Franke_HRE and Frankes_STF_HRE
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2013, 01:21:10 pm »
Nikodin, I do not know it is only you who is a selfish, egocentric idiot, or if it the entire clan full of morons. We used to have a lot of respect for you guys.

Fuck you, fuck off, and burn in hell.

1. Noone from Greys called Segd traitor or collaborateur.
2. We are grateful for trying to save resources.
3. For all this shit I blame only one person. Rogue - you stinking coward and murder!

Keep it coming guys, that's exactly what I expected.

One thing to add to what Niko wrote: It has never been in discussion that "HRE dies" or dissolves or whatever. There just won't be any organised Strat play from the Coalition. Those of us who have een playing Crpg will still do so.

And for Grandmom:
We did not ask our members before we took this step, actually I learned about this plan roughly one hour before the last attack on Narra myself, it was all planned by Rogue and Segd. You may call this undemocratic (which I can understand) but you do not know how few people there were/are in HRE who still give a fuck about Strat. I was Lord of Narra. I had like 20 Coalition members sitting in there who were more or less inactive, the most they could be arsed to do was transferring troops all 2 or 3 days in the best case. Finding someone to carry stuff from there to another destination was already hard enough before UIF came arouond and took our villages. After the loss of our villages it was even harder because the guy had to be on and check the map more often instead of just giving a movement order and then not caring for another day or two.
Quote from: Tindel
In teamspeak i like to hear all of your opinions on; beer and alcohol, chocolate chip cookies, social problems and their solutions, massmurderers, why ranged should burn in hell, hating on new maps, hating on old maps.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2013, 01:23:43 pm »
+1
Wow harpag and erasmas, I thought you guys were allright, but being this butthurt and offensive because somebody decides to stop wasting his time on a online game and put it in things that matter like family and friends...
I get that you guys are disappointed, but don't  you maybe think that what you are writing here just goes a liiiittle bit over the top?

It's a game and I suggest you sleep some nights over this before making an even bigger dick out of yourself. Insulting Rogue won't bring him back or make him change his mind, sadly because he was great at what he did.

And now quite seriously. Zero RP or drama. It's not about being inactive, it's about manner of leave that round. Don't be mad.

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2013, 01:35:24 pm »
+1
Exactly. Noone will stop you if you want to quit strat. It is sad, but we all wave you goodbye.  The problem is that you want to burn everything behind you. Wasting tickets - well, its a waste, but these are your tickets to do whatever you want.

Respec of fiefs is different story though. You will gain nothing, but noone will be able to take over and use them in decent manner for a looong time. The disproportion between burned fief and a good one is enormous. That is selfish and shows that is is not about quitting - it is about ruining game for others.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2013, 01:35:40 pm »
+3

And for Grandmom:
(click to show/hide)

I know the feeling, and the mood within a clan that has 95% of the members not caring. Why? Cant you remember the feeling of strategus in the beginning when you started to understand things - the fun, the excitement of your first battle, your first war - the first time in a strategus battle. The first time you commanded a battle, first rollcall. The cheer in the ts when your clan won its first flagcap or took its first castle. This is what drives the people in a clan, this is what gives them energy and willingness. The perfect way to kill that energy is to just not make the guys active parts of the clan or grow to the clan to big and just hand out orders like its a single player game.

When the situation is like u describe it, its way past time to change leadership to someone with more energy that can boost the clan - to create a common goal that the team will fight for.

And yes, the decision to do what your clan did was not very democratic, but thats not my business in which way Coa rules its "bots".

If any scandivian people would like to continue participating in a clan with energy, where the members matter and where they are not only allowed to but will in some way be forced to act by voting on different things that is important to the clan - feel free to contact us.

And if you are not scandinavian - feel free to join us anyway

Btw - did I tell you we are going to war today? 16000 men marching as we speak  8-)

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2013, 01:39:25 pm »
+4
I know the feeling, and the mood within a clan that has 95% of the members not caring. Why? Cant you remember the feeling of strategus in the beginning when you started to understand things - the fun, the excitement of your first battle, your first war - the first time in a strategus battle. The first time you commanded a battle, first rollcall. The cheer in the ts when your clan won its first flagcap or took its first castle. This is what drives the people in a clan, this is what gives them energy and willingness. The perfect way to kill that energy is to just not make the guys active parts of the clan or grow to the clan to big and just hand out orders like its a single player game.

When the situation is like u describe it, its way past time to change leadership to someone with more energy that can boost the clan - to create a common goal that the team will fight for.

And yes, the decision to do what your clan did was not very democratic, but thats not my business in which way Coa rules its "bots".

If any scandivian people would like to continue participating in a clan with energy, where the members matter and where they are not only allowed to but will in some way be forced to act by voting on different things that is important to the clan - feel free to contact us.

And if you are not scandinavian - feel free to join us anyway

Btw - did I tell you we are going to war today? 16000 men marching as we speak  8-)

First battle etc for wessex was fun :D cant say the rollcalls ever got me excited :P
Coalition has sat in the east for a long time doing nothing and that kind of activity kills clans, but you cant really blame just them. XP battles was a nice idea but without an actual goal its just high exp TDM which i find tedious.

Any stragglers are welcome in the volitile north west where all the action seems to be. come as independents or join a faction its all good. Now just dont send 16000 kalmars at me ive got enough scandis :D
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Franke

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Franke_HRE and Frankes_STF_HRE
« Reply #104 on: December 14, 2013, 02:01:54 pm »
+2
Supporting a smaller clan/ several small clans was an option that had been discussed on another occasion before but we all expected such a clan being stomped over by the UIF or threatened into joining their block (or voluntarily joining them) like some of the clans that had been allied to us actually did during this round.

We are now hostile to the UIF for three Strat rounds or so (correct me if I'm wrong) and the only way to counter the UIF threat (as we regarded it) was in our eyes to join the carebearing by creating our own large block - this is how the idea of "The Coalition" has been born.
Having several smaller factions would have been a charming idea but we expected nothing less than to be swalloed/wiped one after another. Creating one big faction seemed to be safer and easier (in terms of coordination) but, as Grandmom correctly stated, it killed individualism. At some point of the current round I really envied Grey Order as they never seemed to run out of minions to do trade runs, lead armies or run fiefs because they attracted so many people due to the benefits of playing under their banner on EU2.

Grandmom: I think our only active Scandinavian is Tindel, we tried our best to "germanize" him, but he remains a Swede. Maybe you are more succesful with all those Finnish Fallen members.

I will not completely abandon Strat, I was just tired of sitting in a town for months doing nothing than making lists of items and poking people to move around and buy stuff. I was able to get a destrier and fill my saddle bags with some gold. Maybe I will ride west. I heard tales of several small kingdoms there. Maybe they can offer hospitality to an exiled HRE nobleman?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 02:27:44 pm by ReBa1918 »
Quote from: Tindel
In teamspeak i like to hear all of your opinions on; beer and alcohol, chocolate chip cookies, social problems and their solutions, massmurderers, why ranged should burn in hell, hating on new maps, hating on old maps.