Author Topic: Was I in the wrong?  (Read 2593 times)

Offline Alister

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 2
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Alister
Re: Was I in the wrong?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 04:34:44 am »
+1
My room mate claims he was end of the round TK'ed by her, but of course like a normal person he did not post a ban thread against him.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 04:43:29 am »
+7
too many punks always trying to get people banned for stupid shit these days. we gots a small community, people need to toughen up a bit instead of using ban threads as a first resort.

Offline Kaelaen

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
    • H2O Kaelaen's Youtube Videos
  • Faction: Blandiloquent Rampallion Deutereagonists (BRD)
  • Game nicks: Kaelaen_BRD
  • IRC nick: Kaelaen
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 04:53:05 am »
+4
If someone M's you, don't worry about it.  Unless you're literally doing your absolute best to TK your teammates or if you're a cav who really, really really doesn't care, you are never going to get auto-kicked period.  It looks more like you were simply dealing with a troll, which is you know, sort of the norm in this community.  The best way IMO to dealing with them is of course, ignoring them. 

Although yes, it's pretty hilarious following Little Lord Lollipop's advice on being an archer:

3 Simple Rules of Archery:

1. Always take the shot
2. Never apologize
3. If they hit M shoot them again
-idlewind

Offline Alister

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2013, 05:04:50 am »
+1
If someone M's you, don't worry about it.  Unless you're literally doing your absolute best to TK your teammates or if you're a cav who really, really really doesn't care, you are never going to get auto-kicked period.  It looks more like you were simply dealing with a troll, which is you know, sort of the norm in this community.  The best way IMO to dealing with them is of course, ignoring them. 

Although yes, it's pretty hilarious following Little Lord Lollipop's advice on being an archer:
Hahaha that's a pretty funny quote. Your completely right about the troll part, and how you should deal with them. It's just sad they can get away with this kind of trolling.

Offline Admiral Ballsack

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Weewoo
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boners
  • Game nicks: l33tplayer, KbW Aflack, Admiral_Ballsack, PS_Bob
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2013, 05:10:02 am »
+1
If it was at the END of the round I've never seen an admin ban someone for team killing at the END of the round.. Not sure what is going on. My favorite thing to do at the end of the round is to murder my teammates.

I once submitted a ban thread on a guy that killed 3-4 teammates when the server was resetting they said it wasn't an issue because it was sort of like an 'end of the round' type situation.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Alister

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2013, 05:16:38 am »
+1
It was unnecessary, Admiral. It was only an hour though, and i'm lucky for a revenge Ctrl M situation (That was at the end of the round) And im already playing again already.

Offline Zombie

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dont_Stab_Me_Bro, ZombieTurds, HAHA_KILLED_YOU, Death_Boner
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 08:55:00 am »
Oh cool. Glad I noticed this shitty thread.

I was playing as Lady_Shitstain. Round was 4v17 when I was horsebumped and then TK'd by Alister.

I have 11 athletics, and what are the odds I was being chased by all 4 left alive also in a manner where I needed saving because I couldn't outrun them?

If anyone wants to make another stupid comment in his favor, please check the ban thread where I posted the screenshot of Alister saying "screw you, now i'm going to kill you" after reporting his horsebump. Then he turned around and killed me.

And to the admins, good job with a 1 hour ban. Fuckin please. You're all a joke.

Jeade banned me previously for 48 fuckin hours for a REAL end of round TK on Rohypnol. 48 to 1, you shitheads disgust me.

EDIT: Oh, can an admin check the ban logs, just to set the record straight?

Two things wrong with his comment about my "friend" TK'ing him.

1. Pretty sure he wasn't TK'd.

2. I have no friends. IRL either.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 09:01:27 am by Zombie »

Offline Zombie

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2013, 08:58:52 am »
too many punks always trying to get people banned for stupid shit these days. we gots a small community, people need to toughen up a bit instead of using ban threads as a first resort.

Read the ban thread with the screenshots. Then please rethink your comment.

EDIT: Also, go fuck yourself.

Phew! I almost forgot to add that.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 09:05:11 am by Zombie »

Offline Zombie

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2013, 09:16:36 am »
And this is why it's best to err on the safe side and avoid intentionally teamkilling altogether.
I understand you were frustrated and had I noticed the TK following yours, I'd have addressed it in the thread, but the ban logs are massive walls of text.
It really helps to have it addressed to us so we know what to look for.
You have no ban history other than this and have been a good player, so I don't expect this will come back to haunt you, but as I've said before, if someone complains, I'm obligated to do something.

Or maybe someone noticed this cock-smokin douchebag TK'd me and served up a bowl of fuckin street justice, bitch!

Whoever TK'd him, I would shower you with gold and naked bitches if I had them.

To the admins, again go fuck yourselves. Let the screenshots and his text speak for itself unless other evidence is provided.

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2013, 09:20:20 am »
+4
take the ctrl-m's like a man!

75% of all people who ctrl-m me do it for a kick or a nudge when they are not in combat.  :rolleyes:

Offline Alister

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2013, 01:07:41 am »
+1
Zombie your hilarious. I never expected you to ban me for an end of the round tk, so why would i screen pic the time it took place. Are you trying to say i'm lying? That tells me more about your character. I Already saw you telling your version of the story and how "there was nobody around me and he had no reason to run into me" That's hilarious! Sadly, all the admins can do is look at a block of text and see that i killed you after you M'ed me.

Offline Alister

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2013, 01:15:02 am »
Oh cool. Glad I noticed this shitty thread.

I was playing as Lady_Shitstain. Round was 4v17 when I was horsebumped and then TK'd by Alister.

I have 11 athletics, and what are the odds I was being chased by all 4 left alive also in a manner where I needed saving because I couldn't outrun them?

If anyone wants to make another stupid comment in his favor, please check the ban thread where I posted the screenshot of Alister saying "screw you, now i'm going to kill you" after reporting his horsebump. Then he turned around and killed me.

And to the admins, good job with a 1 hour ban. Fuckin please. You're all a joke.

Jeade banned me previously for 48 fuckin hours for a REAL end of round TK on Rohypnol. 48 to 1, you shitheads disgust me.

EDIT: Oh, can an admin check the ban logs, just to set the record straight?

Two things wrong with his comment about my "friend" TK'ing him.

1. Pretty sure he wasn't TK'd.

2. I have no friends. IRL either.
Wow show me this screen shot. I never said i was going to kill you. I said i wasn't going to help. Your perversion of the story is pathetic. You refuse to admit you were getting chased by the other team and that i horsebumped them, and claim that i just ran into you. Lets see these screen shots. If you cant even tell the truth on that, then why should they believe you in the first place. Your the one disliked here. Your the one who posts ban threads and try to narrow the community down more, and you come and accuse me of lying and saying i was going to kill you. I'm not saying i didn't kill you, but it was one tk and at the end of the round. And i turned around and tk'ed you part. I tk'ed you atleast a minute after that act of douchebaggery, possibly 2 minutes. I know who the liar here is, and i hope everyone else does to.

Offline Zombie

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2013, 05:36:43 am »
+1
Wow show me this screen shot. I never said i was going to kill you. I said i wasn't going to help. Your perversion of the story is pathetic. You refuse to admit you were getting chased by the other team and that i horsebumped them, and claim that i just ran into you. Lets see these screen shots. If you cant even tell the truth on that, then why should they believe you in the first place. Your the one disliked here. Your the one who posts ban threads and try to narrow the community down more, and you come and accuse me of lying and saying i was going to kill you. I'm not saying i didn't kill you, but it was one tk and at the end of the round. And i turned around and tk'ed you part. I tk'ed you atleast a minute after that act of douchebaggery, possibly 2 minutes. I know who the liar here is, and i hope everyone else does to.

Did you not read the ban thread? with the screenshots?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline PhayaNak

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2013, 08:02:23 am »
+3
He says:

screw you then
won't help
die

That could be interpreted as "Screw you, I'm not gonna help you anymore, go ahead and get yourself killed." Rather than, "Screw you, I'm gonna TK you now".

Offline Zombie

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2013, 01:42:31 am »
He says:

screw you then
won't help
die

That could be interpreted as "Screw you, I'm not gonna help you anymore, go ahead and get yourself killed." Rather than, "Screw you, I'm gonna TK you now".

Yeah, who knows, in hindsight, maybe I was being chased and didn't even realize it.

But he did TK me for a ctrl+m.

Also, FYI, killing someone for reporting you only equals an hour ban. So I would have killed me too then.