Author Topic: Was I in the wrong?  (Read 2713 times)

Offline Alister

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 2
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Alister
Was I in the wrong?
« on: November 25, 2013, 03:59:02 am »
+4
Situation: I was helping Lady_Shitstain when she was getting chased by 4 vicious hungry barbarians. And me, the valiant horse archer i am ride to her rescue! I manage to knock 3 of the brutes down, but alas i nudged Lady_Shitstain. It was okay though because she still got out alive due to me knocking most of the evil doers down. And then it happened. The lady M'ed me , and my heart was broken. I was full of rage and at the end of the round, i rear'ed my horse and headshotted her. Then i was tk'ed by one of her friends! Shortly after that this person made a ban thread for me and i was banned for One hour. Was this justified?

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
Re: Was I in the wrong?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 04:01:34 am »
+16
Um... yes, your ban was completely justified.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Alister

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 04:04:42 am »
+1
End of the game TKs always happen. I dont post ban threads for them. Also, having his friend tk me next round was ok and he shouldn't be banned? lmao.

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 04:07:47 am »
+1
Also, having his friend tk me next round was ok and he shouldn't be banned?

Who said that?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 04:08:26 am »
+5
being banned for 1 intentional TK is garbage.

You did good bumping those ppl, but should try not to bump teamies.  She should not have M'ed.  You should not have TK'ed.   Admins should not have banned for 1 TK, if that is what they did.

So many wrongs...what a broken world.

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 04:09:09 am »
End of the game TKs always happen. I dont post ban threads for them. Also, having his friend tk me next round was ok and he shouldn't be banned? lmao.

Then make a ban request for it and it will be addressed. You still never had the right to TK them in the first place.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Alister

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 04:10:47 am »
+1
I agree, Garrison. That was the first thought that came to my mind. Then i remembered i was tk'ed by her goons, and it enraged me nothing was delt with about them, but i'm not going to make a specific ban thread for that because that's just a bit too douchey.

Offline Alister

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 04:11:27 am »
+1
Besides, i don't even remember the offenders name. An admin would have to check.

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 04:14:54 am »
You never mentioned anything about a revenge TK because you did not reply to their ban request. The thing is, it is hard to find ANYTHING in the logs without actually searching for it. I am giving you the option to earn justice by making a ban request, yet it is too "douchey" for you to do it. I am confused on what you expect me to do about the situation.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 04:19:17 am by Phantasmal »

Offline Alister

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 04:18:00 am »
+1
I want nothing to be done. I just want the public's opinion on this situation. I apologize to Lady_Shitstain. If i knew an end of the round tk was enough to piss him off so much that he would make a ban thread against me. I've been with the community since the beginning and never have been banned until now, so sorry i'm a bit shitty i was banned for 1 tk, and an end of the round tk at that.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 04:24:08 am »
+2
I want nothing to be done. I just want the public's opinion on this situation. I apologize to Lady_Shitstain. If i knew an end of the round tk was enough to piss him off so much that he would make a ban thread against me. I've been with the community since the beginning and never have been banned until now, so sorry i'm a bit shitty i was banned for 1 tk, and an end of the round tk at that.

And this is why it's best to err on the safe side and avoid intentionally teamkilling altogether.
I understand you were frustrated and had I noticed the TK following yours, I'd have addressed it in the thread, but the ban logs are massive walls of text.
It really helps to have it addressed to us so we know what to look for.
You have no ban history other than this and have been a good player, so I don't expect this will come back to haunt you, but as I've said before, if someone complains, I'm obligated to do something.

Offline Alister

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2013, 04:26:30 am »
+1
No hard feelings, perfectly justified ban. Just wanted what to see others thought of this, and the so called justice. I hope Lady is satisfied with the outcome, and whoever avenged tked me after.

Offline Kitten_Mittonz

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • KbW KbW KbW #1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner
  • Game nicks: KbW_Jester_MB One_Handed_Hero_Fag
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2013, 04:29:30 am »
+1
In my opinion u shouldnt go around nudging and tking people unless you know that person and been playing with them for a while cuz for some people this game and shits and giggles they take this serious its the thug life to them gangbanging and all the shit. All to say dont mess around with shitstains

''You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don’t help.''

Offline Alister

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2013, 04:32:18 am »
+1
Kitten that wasn't the situation. I was saving someone from being killed and completely accidently nudged her with a horse after knocking down like 3 of the guys closest to her and ending up saving her, and i get what you mean about the killing part, but still. It was just a joke and know the people he plays with they do that stuff ALL the time.

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • Renown: 304
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mango
  • Game nicks: Soft_Juicy_Mango
  • IRC nick: Kev
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2013, 04:33:58 am »
+11
Um... yes, your ban was completely justified.