Author Topic: The Khazad Dum Times  (Read 701 times)

Offline Built

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • I guess P.T. Barnum was right
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DWARVES
  • Game nicks: Radsvid, Eirik, Angry something
  • IRC nick: Built
The Khazad Dum Times
« on: November 20, 2013, 03:32:56 am »
+4
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Today the Gobblins and their king suffered a defeat at the hand of the stalwart defenders of Almerica Castle. While the battle was long and costly for both sides, the supplies of the defense held and victory was seen on this day.  One defender stated that: "This was a hard fight but relatively enjoyable, I don't like shooting at full plate, you know 7 arrows to kill a guy... I'm glad we won, it was close there for a while". The commander of the battle, HoC_Redgar, had this to say "These Gobblin fiends offer insult and call us cowards, yet they cannot accept defeat in good grace. They expected to conquer the beloved home of the Hounds in one fell swoop, but met only death and defeat. Let them then come once more, and again after that, until they learn humility and the value of discipline; then, they will turn tail and run, leaving their fallen hordes piled and rotting at the base of the mighty Almerra Castle, while the Hounds bear down upon them in turn.". Clearly the defense is proud about this one and hopefully we will soon see the Gobblins brought low

YOUR ADD HERE, 1K GOLD PER DAY

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 04:44:31 am by Built »
Also, James, you were legitimately mad at a rhyming dwarf on the internet.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: The Khazad Dum Times
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 05:07:40 am »
With all due humility in acknowledgement of the fact that my faction lost this battle, I think it's rather unfitting to quote an HoC leader speaking of grace in any form.

These are the people who made Jew gassing jokes just a few hours ago in their battle.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 05:15:07 am »
+3
I actually like this, reminds me of the newspaper system from Victoria II.  Although if you want to make this a recurring thing I'd suggest getting an 'interview' from both sides, it would be interesting indeed.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 01:05:52 am »
Hummm
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 01:22:54 am by Thalion_Menelvagor »

Offline Lethwin Far Seeker

• Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ward of Mithrim
  • Game nicks: The House of Tiercel
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 02:43:53 am »
With all due humility in acknowledgement of the fact that my faction lost this battle, I think it's rather unfitting to quote an HoC leader speaking of grace in any form.

These are the people who made Jew gassing jokes just a few hours ago in their battle.

The jew gassing jokes are from a select few in HoC- not HoC as a whole.  I am a supporter of HoC but I do not condone this behaviour in strat battles and hope future battles have a cleaner TS environment.  That said I haven't heard much better in many other teamspeak servers.  I've spent a lot of time in TS with the members in question and I can say that these guys have a good side as well and I hope that the community won't over react to these members undignifying dickery.