Author Topic: Terrortops is fed and ready to move on  (Read 3171 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: Terrortops is fed and ready to move on
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2013, 06:38:15 pm »
+2
that is fine.
Leader of BS

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2013, 06:40:30 pm »
+3
Where the fuck is the EXP going to come from now O_O? We need war not to fight but to get exp haha.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2013, 07:45:18 pm »
+11
In other news, I have leaked photo's of the CC leadership after this deal was brokered:

(click to show/hide)

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2013, 10:21:56 pm »
+6
Yay no more drama. We can all go back to being internet friends now! Normally I'd say I'm gonna miss the XP, but who am I kidding I don't play anymore.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HungryNBroke

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Are you going to eat that?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Hungry_, Stick_, Hellequin_, Peggy_Hill
  • IRC nick: HungryNBroke
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2013, 11:34:50 pm »
+1
Whether it is for the better or worse, the curtains are drawing on this conflict. I commend both sides for using mostly clean tactics in a war that could have quickly turned into a below the belt shit-fest.

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 12:41:34 am »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2013, 12:52:31 am »
+15
lol

They didn't do anything I (probably) wouldn't have done.

Plenty of people have said that the objective of war is to make the other person regret his choice to fight. That's what FCC did. It wasn't the fact that they generally had a numerical advantage on mercenaries. It wasn't the fact that they were mostly fortunate on field battle maps. It wasn't the fact that they're very good at battles, having perfected the tactics necessary to win.

It wasn't any of that alone. It was knowing that there will be at least one battle, sometimes three or even four on each day. In those battles, you're almost certain to be unable to get 50 players on your side that will stay for the whole battle while the enemy is very likely to. After the first few days in which we held our own, EVERY DAY we got to look forward to getting spawn-camped for at least 5-10 minutes until the bad guys grew bored of spawn-camping.

I don't blame them for doing that; when it was my faction along with LCO and LL on the offensive against FCC we spawn-camped them mercilessly and brutally in every battle we could.

The reason that we called it quits isn't because we lost, at least not solely. It was due to the sheer tenacious nature of FCC which caused them to initiate at least one battle nearly every day. A lot of people were pleased by that; mostly these people primarily see Strategus as a source of XP. I don't really give two shits about the XP and neither did many of our faction. We played Strategus because the battles are usually fun and to test our mettle against a faction that's arguably only lost a single campaign in Strategus. Sure, multiple battles per day are fucking awesome to someone who may or may not mute TS, and are most likely going to have a good time. They fucking blow dick for the people leading the battles, organizing rosters, and most especially recruiting people that probably don't even want to fight for you. I've got an over-active conscience; I'm mostly unable to go to people's teamspeaks and ask them to fight for us over and over and over. The only place I can really go to do that without shame is Hospitaller, because I usually end up talking to Peppovitch about Trailer Park Boys when I'm there anyway.

Come to find out, it sucks DICK. We didn't have fun from the first few days onward. Is that because FCC is better than us? Sure, probably. Is it because we're bitch-ass hoes that can't take a beating and keep on going? Some people would think that. But at the end of the day, we were playing a video game and having NO FUN AT ALL. We decided to stop doing that, even if it meant giving up some internet pixels. Yeah, I wanted to keep fighting FCC and still do, to an extent. I'd like little more than to make Kesh's nerd-boner go flaccid for once like when we chased FCC into their castles many moons ago. I'm not going to be able to do that when tons of good players would rather fight in NA1 15v15 than fight in a battle against FCC.

Anyone else care to fight FCC, besides LL/Dutchy because he's fucking nuts? I really don't think so.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 01:14:19 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2013, 01:35:04 am »
+2
Sloths!

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2013, 02:01:22 am »
+5
All I have to say is thank god that after 7(?) months of fighting with about a one week break the Frisian members are going to fight somebody new. The same people on either side of the roster along with the same gear setups has gotten pretty dull.

(click to show/hide)
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2013, 02:43:25 am »
+2
All I have to say is thank god that after 7(?) months of fighting with about a one week break the Frisian members are going to fight somebody new. The same people on either side of the roster along with the same gear setups has gotten pretty dull.

(click to show/hide)

God yes, sick of fighting those woolly brown blankets!!
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2013, 03:54:18 pm »
+2

(click to show/hide)

I hope this true.  I will believe it when I see frisians on our roster.  You will see fcc on Cc rosters but really historically that is not uncommon. From the posts above we figured it was going to be 100% merc against us as usual. 
Leader of BS

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2013, 12:08:00 am »
I hope this true.  I will believe it when I see frisians on our roster.  You will see fcc on Cc rosters but really historically that is not uncommon. From the posts above we figured it was going to be 100% merc against us as usual.

So what? I've merced against my factions alliance cause the attackers were my "friends."

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2013, 12:24:53 am »
From the posts above we figured it was going to be 100% merc against us as usual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2013, 01:07:42 am »
+2
both you and Zlisch basically said frisia would merc against us. I was going off that so I was not deluding myself. I will be happy to see some of you guys on the team once in a while
Leader of BS

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2013, 01:40:16 am »
+6
Sanderson, I think its a bit strange that you started a war with factions of this size, knowing the numbers, and then couldn't keep up with the pace of the battles.  When factions get this big, you have to do a certain amount of fights per day or neither side can make any progress.  Basically, it would become like Dhirim, but on a different scale and not a singular location, if you didn't have 2+ battles per day.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄