• Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Spiritus_de_Deceptio ---- Beeep
Estoc
« on: November 19, 2013, 06:05:33 pm »
This weapon's stab is so op. 33p, 100 speed, 107 reach, and with the range of 2h stab. The side swings are not great(30 cut mw) but the stab is so op it doesn't matter. The side swings are fast as a longsword and u can just face stab countless times im within punching distance and i lolstab them with no time to block. Tydues no stab from a 1h or pole compares to this estoc it is ridiculous!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 06:33:01 am by spiritus »

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Estoc
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 06:41:16 pm »
30p (33 at MW level), it's not OP to me by looking at stats and comparing to the other 2h swords.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 06:47:46 pm »
+1
(33 at MW level)

FINS GOT ONE 111!1

estoc best.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline spiritus

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 07:06:04 pm »
+1
30p (33 at MW level), it's not OP to me by looking at stats and comparing to the other 2h swords.
It has a secondary mode of 43 cut mw and just use the thing you will 2 hit most people with 5 ps

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 09:42:08 pm »
+2
It has a secondary mode of 43 cut mw and just use the thing you will 2 hit most people with 5 ps
Amusingly, because we didn't give pole mode stats to give to cmp yet still flagged the estoc as having an alt mode, it turned the flambard into the estoc's alt mode. it won't have 43c in pole mode, it'll have 26c and 32p. The alt mode stats will likely change in the future, for now it is what it is.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 09:53:40 pm »
Amusingly, because we didn't give pole mode stats to give to cmp yet still flagged the estoc as having an alt mode, it turned the flambard into the estoc's alt mode. it won't have 43c in pole mode, it'll have 26c and 32p. The alt mode stats will likely change in the future, for now it is what it is.
if you're good with your x key due to the modes using the same attack/block animations you can instantly change to super stab and decent swing whenever you feel like it as long as you're blocking or holding a chambered attack.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline spiritus

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 06:18:27 am »
Ty tydues i had no idea there was a flambard and when i figured out there was i assumed that is was the alt mode for the estoc when i coulndt find the flambard anyware but its true the estoc stab is ridiculously fast and powerful and very op compared to its stabby counterparts! i hope for more updates and new content being added into this game. Ty tydues and have a good day.