Author Topic: [UNBAN] CarpeDiem (apology and thoughts)  (Read 480 times)

Offline CarpeDiern

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: CarpeDiem_the_Grey
[UNBAN] CarpeDiem (apology and thoughts)
« on: November 16, 2013, 02:31:51 pm »
Hello everyone, it's been a long time, wasn't it? I'm CarpeDiem, member of Grey Order. I'm back and I'd like to fix everything I've done.

First of all, I'd like to apologize to everyone that I have harmed by my bad behaviour. I already talked to them, but I think it's better if everyone knows about it.

I'll try to explain what I've done as good as I can, hope you can understand me. English isn't my native language, but I'll do my best. I was banned about a year and few months ago, so I haven't played cRPG for long. A year ago I've tried to unban myself by chatting with the admin that banned me - Meow. Hard to admit but by banning me he did a really good job, I deserved that ban. From what I know, I caused him a lot of extra work, what I'm honestly sorry for. In retrospect I can see how stupid and brainless my actions were, I didn't predict what will they cause.

Now let's get to the most important issues for me - Why was I banned and why do I want to be unbanned. I'll write down the whole story.

About 1,5 year ago it was very popular for an active person to have acces to many accounts, not necessarily their. We were responsible for sending resources and moving characters over Strategus map. One of the accounts I used belonged to Rey - an Ukrainian member of Grey Order. I didn't actually know him very well, he was inactive for long time and I didn't know when he's going to come back. He had two masterworked items on his account. I didn't really plan anything, but one time I hardly needed money, I wanted to get myself some item quickly. No one could give me enough money, so I just took those items and traded. I thought I'll give him the stuff back once he's back. I went on some trip a week later. Rey came back few days after I went inactive. He didn't know anything about my actions, he joined admins TS, wanted to get his items back. He got me banned. Later I talked him on Grey Order TS, I just said sorry, couldn't do anything more. As I wrote before I've tried unbanning myself by chatting with Meow, he was consequent and rejected to unban me. I gave up. Few weeks later I started playing Native competitively and dropped the idea of playing cRPG.

I already said that, but I'll repeat - I'm sorry for my stupid and unfair behaviour. I would like to get unbanned and be able to play again. I thought about it many, many times, I know that all I've done was just bad and I surely won't do anything similiar again. I've never been banned before that event. I know it doesn't excuse me, but I honestly didn't want to do anything bad.

Thanks for reading, sorry for the mistakes.

Now it all depends on you, admins. Feel free to ask me any questions if you want to know something more. I have nothing to hide.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: [UNBAN] CarpeDiem (apology and thoughts)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 07:23:27 pm »
5/5 get this man unbanned
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy