• Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
Re: voren
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 11:59:09 am »
+1
I say we form the EMPIRE! I say we crush EU because they have no way to stop it. Change the game we play because we want to.
     All im saying is its going to happen. Who is going to start it? Who is going to step up and become Emperor of NA?
+'ed just for this epicness.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 03:18:03 pm »
  Hello everyone. My name is Voren. I started playing C-RPG on March 28 2011 and I have loved it since I took that first arrow. Some of you dont know who i am, and the ones that do think im a drunk, clan killing, clan hopping, racist, douche bag. Well, some of that is true I can assure you I am not a Clan killer or a clan hopper. I want to air out my laundry mostly because I have a vision for a New C-RPG and its close and happening around us and I want to spearhead the campaign and get people to see it the way I see it.
     As most of you know I was in SoA when I joined C-RPG. I was squired to SoA_Baron_Snoop and he trained me and taught me my ABCs of the game. To give you some backround this was when Chaos just split from RS and Goretooth was still in ATS. Right after Strat 1 when people were Scriming and people didnt know when or IF strat was ever coming back. SoA_King_Tetris was in love with _SoA_Queen_Nephenee and He went nuts trying to convince her to date him. I left the clan thinking this dude is a nutjob and happily joined in the ranks of OotL.
     Now this is when people start remembering the name Sir_Voren_of_Ootl. You also may remember my shield brothers at the time, Ryan, Ryden, Tank, Dank, Thick, Alchemist, Walter, Thomas, Skrubbin, Rainbow, AK, Oxrock, Cooper, and others whom im sorry cant remember. Things were going well clan was scrimming chaos SoA, HoC, and winning. Nasty little group of guys we had when strat 2 popped off. OotL took over a small piece of land with euopeans say they claimed the land. At this time most of OotL stopped playing, TkoV had come to the server, ATS was on the verge of gettign rid of Echo, and Goretooth was in LLJK.
         Ryan and myself as alot of you who know me know didnt get along at this time. We argued and fought alot because we both wanted to be in charge of strat and both wanted to be second in command. To make matters worse we did it in public till we got into a fight on teamspeak during the battle for our fief and we lost the village. I left the clan giving up trying to convince tankman that ryan was power hungry. I then applied for CHAOS.
     CHAOS took me in and I took up arms with Canary, Rhaleys, Weebo, Saul, Dexxta, Karma, KevinD, Cyclopsided, ManOfWar, Malaclypse, Johnny, San, Vermi, Voester and keekeke. Others as well. Good times after a while we fell into war with Hospitaller in Strat 2. Green vs Red lines were drawn and swords were drew and the battle was fought hard and long. Eventually EU got involved and I grew tired of fighting and took a break for a few months, Goretooth was in Hospitaller, and I was going out on top still in CHAOS.
     Come back a few months later find out Canary and Booted a bunch of people for trolling, Roymorrison, SERGE, a few others, So I respecfully took my leave and joined arms with long time rivals Hospitaller. GOD WILLS IT! We chanted and slew thousands of people in NA_1 with the gross combo of me, Devilize, Tommy, Havoc, Aldryn, Spaniard, Suup3r, and others as well. At this time in the C-rpg world Noodles, Seeman storm came around, ROHY became the new SPOOKNASTY and Sauce said fuck you to canary and created Remnant. Strat 3 drama was high in hosp and mistakes were made, people angered, wasnt a fun place to be. Me and Devestator had words and I left.
     The Drunken Knights were created, it failed, My friends and I (Oxrock, LuckyCharms, Axium Beta, Thomas) Bouncer around looking for active clans. I joined up with a great guy named Inglorius. Inglorius came from MM and had some cool guys with him, Bonsai, Tibeius, sdfglkjh (AKA Homerow) and others were known as Hoplites. I told them it wasnt going to work hoplites suck in this game. They were detirmined to make it work though. They fought hard and they tried but alas they said fuck it, used what they wanted, joined banners with Occitan, and became the cav division Chevalier. It was here I became Chevalie_Voren_Le_Drunk.
     Just for no reason I left the clan but still remain to this day close with inglorius. That crafty bastard is the best merchant on this game and one hell of a cav. I joined up with Sauce and it is were I am to this day playing with fun guys like Voester, Bumblebee, and the like but its getting really inactive. So alas we've come to the point of it all. My Vision. Like I said up top, Its already happening. People can see its coming. Kesh and the FCC have already combined factions on Strat, why not do it on C-RPG too? All the small clans joining up and banner stacking with the bigger ones forming an Empire. Crushing anyone who does not want to be in the empire. Think about James, Voren, Sauce, Kevin, Rohy, Cyranule, Samwich, Kesh, Namo, Queef, Havoc, Devilize, Goretooth, Ryan, Saul, AND OTHERS, UNDER ONE BANNER! And just as many Big names who would be against im sure. BUT FUCK THEM! I say we draw the line in the sand. I say we form the EMPIRE! I say we crush EU because they have no way to stop it. Change the game we play because we want to.
     All im saying is its going to happen. Who is going to start it? Who is going to step up and become Emperor of NA?

This statement is false.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 03:38:46 pm »
+9
So what you're saying is, you want us all to Press 1 and make you battle commander?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2013, 03:50:43 pm »
+1
I think u are also confused on your strat iterations. red vrs green was strat 3 where na/eu was split north south.

Now it would be fun to try that but for a couple glaring problems.. eu/na ping and time differences are the start. The real one is personalities. You showed in your post the problems that arise and break single clans with only a couple big personalities, now mix all of tjem.from a bunch of clans and it fails inside a week
Leader of BS

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2013, 03:56:09 pm »
+1
This is terrible. If successful, it will kill the already small NA playerbase, due to banner balance.

Edit: EU>NA, we wouldn't win on their turf.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2013, 04:11:42 pm »
We'd maybe, possibly win on our turf (if we fought during decent times, which we wouldn't, it would be when we're all at work/school).  They get better ping to NA than we do to EU.  They have way more troops and gold than we do.

I don't mind NA fighting, we still have wars going on.  That being said, I'm all for forming an empire and zerg'ing to our deaths in EU lands (at least we'd fight at times that were convenient for us, even if we'd all have 150-200 ping and glance every other hit we swung due to ping). 

I second the nomination to make Goretooth emperor..  Some of us just want to watch the world burn. 

That being said, Voren you drunk fuck, you're still the only cav to consistently run your god damned horse in front of mine causing my horse to stop.  And you don't even do it on porpoise. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2013, 04:43:16 pm »
+3
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 06:31:42 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2013, 05:02:50 pm »
+3
  Hello everyone. My name is Voren. I started playing C-RPG on March 28 2011 and I have loved it since I took that first arrow. Some of you dont know who i am, and the ones that do think im a drunk, clan killing, clan hopping, racist, douche bag. Well, some of that is true I can assure you I am not a Clan killer or a clan hopper. I want to air out my laundry mostly because I have a vision for a New C-RPG and its close and happening around us and I want to spearhead the campaign and get people to see it the way I see it.
     As most of you know I was in SoA when I joined C-RPG. I was squired to SoA_Baron_Snoop and he trained me and taught me my ABCs of the game. To give you some backround this was when Chaos just split from RS and Goretooth was still in ATS. Right after Strat 1 when people were Scriming and people didnt know when or IF strat was ever coming back. SoA_King_Tetris was in love with _SoA_Queen_Nephenee and He went nuts trying to convince her to date him. I left the clan thinking this dude is a nutjob and happily joined in the ranks of OotL.
     Now this is when people start remembering the name Sir_Voren_of_Ootl. You also may remember my shield brothers at the time, Ryan, Ryden, Tank, Dank, Thick, Alchemist, Walter, Thomas, Skrubbin, Rainbow, AK, Oxrock, Cooper, and others whom im sorry cant remember. Things were going well clan was scrimming chaos SoA, HoC, and winning. Nasty little group of guys we had when strat 2 popped off. OotL took over a small piece of land with euopeans say they claimed the land. At this time most of OotL stopped playing, TkoV had come to the server, ATS was on the verge of gettign rid of Echo, and Goretooth was in LLJK.
         Ryan and myself as alot of you who know me know didnt get along at this time. We argued and fought alot because we both wanted to be in charge of strat and both wanted to be second in command. To make matters worse we did it in public till we got into a fight on teamspeak during the battle for our fief and we lost the village. I left the clan giving up trying to convince tankman that ryan was power hungry. I then applied for CHAOS.
     CHAOS took me in and I took up arms with Canary, Rhaleys, Weebo, Saul, Dexxta, Karma, KevinD, Cyclopsided, ManOfWar, Malaclypse, Johnny, San, Vermi, Voester and keekeke. Others as well. Good times after a while we fell into war with Hospitaller in Strat 2. Green vs Red lines were drawn and swords were drew and the battle was fought hard and long. Eventually EU got involved and I grew tired of fighting and took a break for a few months, Goretooth was in Hospitaller, and I was going out on top still in CHAOS.
     Come back a few months later find out Canary and Booted a bunch of people for trolling, Roymorrison, SERGE, a few others, So I respecfully took my leave and joined arms with long time rivals Hospitaller. GOD WILLS IT! We chanted and slew thousands of people in NA_1 with the gross combo of me, Devilize, Tommy, Havoc, Aldryn, Spaniard, Suup3r, and others as well. At this time in the C-rpg world Noodles, Seeman storm came around, ROHY became the new SPOOKNASTY and Sauce said fuck you to canary and created Remnant. Strat 3 drama was high in hosp and mistakes were made, people angered, wasnt a fun place to be. Me and Devestator had words and I left.
     The Drunken Knights were created, it failed, My friends and I (Oxrock, LuckyCharms, Axium Beta, Thomas) Bouncer around looking for active clans. I joined up with a great guy named Inglorius. Inglorius came from MM and had some cool guys with him, Bonsai, Tibeius, sdfglkjh (AKA Homerow) and others were known as Hoplites. I told them it wasnt going to work hoplites suck in this game. They were detirmined to make it work though. They fought hard and they tried but alas they said fuck it, used what they wanted, joined banners with Occitan, and became the cav division Chevalier. It was here I became Chevalie_Voren_Le_Drunk.
     Just for no reason I left the clan but still remain to this day close with inglorius. That crafty bastard is the best merchant on this game and one hell of a cav. I joined up with Sauce and it is were I am to this day playing with fun guys like Voester, Bumblebee, and the like but its getting really inactive. So alas we've come to the point of it all. My Vision. Like I said up top, Its already happening. People can see its coming. Kesh and the FCC have already combined factions on Strat, why not do it on C-RPG too? All the small clans joining up and banner stacking with the bigger ones forming an Empire. Crushing anyone who does not want to be in the empire. Think about James, Voren, Sauce, Kevin, Rohy, Cyranule, Samwich, Kesh, Namo, Queef, Havoc, Devilize, Goretooth, Ryan, Saul, AND OTHERS, UNDER ONE BANNER! And just as many Big names who would be against im sure. BUT FUCK THEM! I say we draw the line in the sand. I say we form the EMPIRE! I say we crush EU because they have no way to stop it. Change the game we play because we want to.

lol

much trubble
such scare
wow
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 05:08:34 pm by Bittersteel »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2013, 06:12:01 pm »
+1
VOren tanks? me and tommy been playing
Also I guess if you kick me out of a clan it disappears right after? :mrgreen:

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2013, 06:16:31 pm »
+1
A very entertaining idea. Nice post Voren always good to get more of the history of strategus for new players such as myself. Always interesting to learn which players have been around and who their allegiances have been to.

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2013, 07:23:42 pm »
The banner you're refering to already exists: cup clan

Offline Lord Voren

• Baron
  • Renown: 95
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • Game nicks: Marshal_Voren_of_Acre
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2013, 05:37:57 am »
+1
This is terrible. If successful, it will kill the already small NA playerbase, due to banner balance.

Edit: EU>NA, we wouldn't win on their turf.

I think it would go one of two ways, yeah it could potentially kill the server OR it could revitalize it. let me people settle these ancient grudges and unite for a common goal of getting all these little clans combined. The big clans wont be involved and dont have to be, But the clans that have 7-10 actives could easy get together under one banner and fight against the bigger clans in this game. It would be kinda cool to log in and have people to play with and teams you can count on.
'I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.' - Alexander the Great

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2013, 05:52:56 am »
The closest recent thing that may be considered reflective of Voren's main-point would be when PRO was first formed and extremely active. To get on their team as a bystander was a blessing because it broke banner balance so heavily. Of course, there's times when KUTT does the same, but mainly in Siege, we don't have enough people to break banner balance in Battle (or the current playstyles)
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Warlord_Lawrence

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • "Personal Text"? I ain't sharing nothing personal.
    • View Profile
    • CLICK THIS!!!
  • Faction: The faction that doesn't exist.
  • Game nicks: Warlord_Lawrence
  • IRC nick: Warlord_Lawrence
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2013, 05:57:34 am »
+2
This has already been revealed about the future
Emperor of NA

« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:01:54 am by Warlord_Lawrence »
~Lawrence

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2013, 06:00:34 am »
+1
Goretooth

How about you and I make a Chris Farley sup clan called Fat Guy in a Little Suit. 

FGLS is born!

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.