• Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • Game nicks: Marshal_Voren_of_Acre
voren
« on: November 12, 2013, 08:29:56 am »
+28
  Hello everyone. My name is Voren. I started playing C-RPG on March 28 2011 and I have loved it since I took that first arrow. Some of you dont know who i am, and the ones that do think im a drunk, clan killing, clan hopping, racist, douche bag. Well, some of that is true I can assure you I am not a Clan killer or a clan hopper. I want to air out my laundry mostly because I have a vision for a New C-RPG and its close and happening around us and I want to spearhead the campaign and get people to see it the way I see it.
     As most of you know I was in SoA when I joined C-RPG. I was squired to SoA_Baron_Snoop and he trained me and taught me my ABCs of the game. To give you some backround this was when Chaos just split from RS and Goretooth was still in ATS. Right after Strat 1 when people were Scriming and people didnt know when or IF strat was ever coming back. SoA_King_Tetris was in love with _SoA_Queen_Nephenee and He went nuts trying to convince her to date him. I left the clan thinking this dude is a nutjob and happily joined in the ranks of OotL.
     Now this is when people start remembering the name Sir_Voren_of_Ootl. You also may remember my shield brothers at the time, Ryan, Ryden, Tank, Dank, Thick, Alchemist, Walter, Thomas, Skrubbin, Rainbow, AK, Oxrock, Cooper, and others whom im sorry cant remember. Things were going well clan was scrimming chaos SoA, HoC, and winning. Nasty little group of guys we had when strat 2 popped off. OotL took over a small piece of land with euopeans say they claimed the land. At this time most of OotL stopped playing, TkoV had come to the server, ATS was on the verge of gettign rid of Echo, and Goretooth was in LLJK.
         Ryan and myself as alot of you who know me know didnt get along at this time. We argued and fought alot because we both wanted to be in charge of strat and both wanted to be second in command. To make matters worse we did it in public till we got into a fight on teamspeak during the battle for our fief and we lost the village. I left the clan giving up trying to convince tankman that ryan was power hungry. I then applied for CHAOS.
     CHAOS took me in and I took up arms with Canary, Rhaleys, Weebo, Saul, Dexxta, Karma, KevinD, Cyclopsided, ManOfWar, Malaclypse, Johnny, San, Vermi, Voester and keekeke. Others as well. Good times after a while we fell into war with Hospitaller in Strat 2. Green vs Red lines were drawn and swords were drew and the battle was fought hard and long. Eventually EU got involved and I grew tired of fighting and took a break for a few months, Goretooth was in Hospitaller, and I was going out on top still in CHAOS.
     Come back a few months later find out Canary and Booted a bunch of people for trolling, Roymorrison, SERGE, a few others, So I respecfully took my leave and joined arms with long time rivals Hospitaller. GOD WILLS IT! We chanted and slew thousands of people in NA_1 with the gross combo of me, Devilize, Tommy, Havoc, Aldryn, Spaniard, Suup3r, and others as well. At this time in the C-rpg world Noodles, Seeman storm came around, ROHY became the new SPOOKNASTY and Sauce said fuck you to canary and created Remnant. Strat 3 drama was high in hosp and mistakes were made, people angered, wasnt a fun place to be. Me and Devestator had words and I left.
     The Drunken Knights were created, it failed, My friends and I (Oxrock, LuckyCharms, Axium Beta, Thomas) Bouncer around looking for active clans. I joined up with a great guy named Inglorius. Inglorius came from MM and had some cool guys with him, Bonsai, Tibeius, sdfglkjh (AKA Homerow) and others were known as Hoplites. I told them it wasnt going to work hoplites suck in this game. They were detirmined to make it work though. They fought hard and they tried but alas they said fuck it, used what they wanted, joined banners with Occitan, and became the cav division Chevalier. It was here I became Chevalie_Voren_Le_Drunk.
     Just for no reason I left the clan but still remain to this day close with inglorius. That crafty bastard is the best merchant on this game and one hell of a cav. I joined up with Sauce and it is were I am to this day playing with fun guys like Voester, Bumblebee, and the like but its getting really inactive. So alas we've come to the point of it all. My Vision. Like I said up top, Its already happening. People can see its coming. Kesh and the FCC have already combined factions on Strat, why not do it on C-RPG too? All the small clans joining up and banner stacking with the bigger ones forming an Empire. Crushing anyone who does not want to be in the empire. Think about James, Voren, Sauce, Kevin, Rohy, Cyranule, Samwich, Kesh, Namo, Queef, Havoc, Devilize, Goretooth, Ryan, Saul, AND OTHERS, UNDER ONE BANNER! And just as many Big names who would be against im sure. BUT FUCK THEM! I say we draw the line in the sand. I say we form the EMPIRE! I say we crush EU because they have no way to stop it. Change the game we play because we want to.
     All im saying is its going to happen. Who is going to start it? Who is going to step up and become Emperor of NA?
'I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.' - Alexander the Great

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: voren
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 08:45:12 am »
+27
+1 from me. Never seen such a consistent wall of text before - good job.

10/10 - would look at the wall again.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 08:47:39 am »
     Hello everyone. My name is Voren. I started playing C-RPG on March 28 2011 and I have loved it since I took that first arrow. Some of you dont know who i am, and the ones that do think im a drunk, clan killing, clan hopping, racist, douche bag. Well, some of that is true I can assure you I am not a Clan killer or a clan hopper. I want to air out my laundry mostly because I have a vision for a New C-RPG and its close and happening around us and I want to spearhead the campaign and get people to see it the way I see it.
     As most of you know I was in SoA when I joined C-RPG. I was squired to SoA_Baron_Snoop and he trained me and taught me my ABCs of the game. To give you some backround this was when Chaos just split from RS and Goretooth was still in ATS. Right after Strat 1 when people were Scriming and people didnt know when or IF strat was ever coming back. SoA_King_Tetris was in love with _SoA_Queen_Nephenee and He went nuts trying to convince her to date him. I left the clan thinking this dude is a nutjob and happily joined in the ranks of OotL.
     Now this is when people start remembering the name Sir_Voren_of_Ootl. You also may remember my shield brothers at the time, Ryan, Ryden, Tank, Dank, Thick, Alchemist, Walter, Thomas, Skrubbin, Rainbow, AK, Oxrock, Cooper, and others whom im sorry cant remember. Things were going well clan was scrimming chaos SoA, HoC, and winning. Nasty little group of guys we had when strat 2 popped off. OotL took over a small piece of land with euopeans say they claimed the land. At this time most of OotL stopped playing, TkoV had come to the server, ATS was on the verge of gettign rid of Echo, and Goretooth was in LLJK.
     Ryan and myself as alot of you who know me know didnt get along at this time. We argued and fought alot because we both wanted to be in charge of strat and both wanted to be second in command. To make matters worse we did it in public till we got into a fight on teamspeak during the battle for our fief and we lost the village. I left the clan giving up trying to convince tankman that ryan was power hungry. I then applied for CHAOS.
     CHAOS took me in and I took up arms with Canary, Rhaleys, Weebo, Saul, Dexxta, Karma, KevinD, Cyclopsided, ManOfWar, Malaclypse, Johnny, San, Vermi, Voester and keekeke. Others as well. Good times after a while we fell into war with Hospitaller in Strat 2. Green vs Red lines were drawn and swords were drew and the battle was fought hard and long. Eventually EU got involved and I grew tired of fighting and took a break for a few months, Goretooth was in Hospitaller, and I was going out on top still in CHAOS.
     Come back a few months later find out Canary and Booted a bunch of people for trolling, Roymorrison, SERGE, a few others, So I respecfully took my leave and joined arms with long time rivals Hospitaller. GOD WILLS IT! We chanted and slew thousands of people in NA_1 with the gross combo of me, Devilize, Tommy, Havoc, Aldryn, Spaniard, Suup3r, and others as well. At this time in the C-rpg world Noodles, Seeman storm came around, ROHY became the new SPOOKNASTY and Sauce said fuck you to canary and created Remnant. Strat 3 drama was high in hosp and mistakes were made, people angered, wasnt a fun place to be. Me and Devestator had words and I left.
     The Drunken Knights were created, it failed, My friends and I (Oxrock, LuckyCharms, Axium Beta, Thomas) Bouncer around looking for active clans. I joined up with a great guy named Inglorius. Inglorius came from MM and had some cool guys with him, Bonsai, Tibeius, sdfglkjh (AKA Homerow) and others were known as Hoplites. I told them it wasnt going to work hoplites suck in this game. They were detirmined to make it work though. They fought hard and they tried but alas they said fuck it, used what they wanted, joined banners with Occitan, and became the cav division Chevalier. It was here I became Chevalie_Voren_Le_Drunk.
     Just for no reason I left the clan but still remain to this day close with inglorius. That crafty bastard is the best merchant on this game and one hell of a cav. I joined up with Sauce and it is were I am to this day playing with fun guys like Voester, Bumblebee, and the like but its getting really inactive. So alas we've come to the point of it all. My Vision. Like I said up top, Its already happening. People can see its coming. Kesh and the FCC have already combined factions on Strat, why not do it on C-RPG too? All the small clans joining up and banner stacking with the bigger ones forming an Empire. Crushing anyone who does not want to be in the empire. Think about James, Voren, Sauce, Kevin, Rohy, Cyranule, Samwich, Kesh, Namo, Queef, Havoc, Devilize, Goretooth, Ryan, Saul, AND OTHERS, UNDER ONE BANNER! And just as many Big names who would be against im sure. BUT FUCK THEM! I say we draw the line in the sand. I say we form the EMPIRE! I say we crush EU because they have no way to stop it. Change the game we play because we want to.
     All im saying is its going to happen. Who is going to start it? Who is going to step up and become Emperor of NA?

fixed now dat looks even cooler!

+1 from me. Never seen such a consistent wall of text before - good job.

10/10 - would look at the wall again.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Brrrak

• Earl
  • Renown: 442
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brrrak
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 08:50:02 am »
+3
Nerd.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 09:04:28 am »
+49

(click to show/hide)

Offline This_Isnt_Gomer

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 09:11:31 am »
 <--- This is my Rifle there are many like it but this one is MINE.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 09:18:58 am »
Good morning thread to start with.

Offline Lord Voren

• Baron
  • Renown: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 09:28:21 am »
+3
Gomer Im sorry you didnt like it. Its more for people who arnt you. So its cool I take no offence, I liked the Noone knows me hug though I laughed at that one :P
'I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.' - Alexander the Great

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 09:32:07 am »
+26
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline This_Isnt_Gomer

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 09:33:57 am »
Gomer Im sorry you didnt like it. Its more for people who arnt you. So its cool I take no offence, I liked the Noone knows me hug though I laughed at that one :P
TBH I know you. I see you in game a lot. I'm just a shit poster... If you are new to the forums I understand that but I would highly suggest you disregard anything me or any of my 7 other forum accounts post as they are just spam disguised as poop.
 <--- This is my Rifle there are many like it but this one is MINE.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 09:34:56 am »
+1
I've been playing this for like 2 years and no one knows me lol

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Lord Voren

• Baron
  • Renown: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 09:36:51 am »
Lol I was like, damn Gomer I thought we were cool :P I was just trying to bring some stuff up and shit ya know. SO FLAME SOMEONE ELSE DICK!

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 09:48:03 am »
+12
Goretooth

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2013, 10:06:53 am »
+13
Goretooth

Goretooth's clan affiliations are the only needed intervals in the cRPG timeline.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2013, 11:31:45 am »
yeah you seem a little goretooth obsessed.

I say we draw the line in the sand. I say we form the EMPIRE! I say we crush EU because they have no way to stop it.

eu has no way to beat mericans on eu servers? I like this plan plz invade for exp
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk