Author Topic: Missing trading option.  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Dravic

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Not playing
  • Game nicks: Not playing
  • IRC nick: Most likely Dravic
Missing trading option.
« on: May 14, 2011, 03:51:40 pm »
Ok.

History: I was bored of grinding, so I skipped grind on my main char. For the first time in my cRPG life I was happy as EVER. But then I tried to retire to change build (just tested it, I thought I will get a restat) and I was stuck at 1st lvl with no exp gain. I was sitting on IRC for some time, but chadz didn't answer for about 1 hour. Then he showed up just to say... he is gone afk for real now. I waited 4 hours or so but he didn't show up. I removed my character; I KNEW I will lose 230k gold, eq and generations and heirloom (I was 2nd gen), but well: stuck at 1st lvl w/o exp gain wasn't funny at all. So I lost everything but could insta-30lvl again!

One day (ONE DAY) of pure fun (though I still cried a bit about lost gold, heirloom and gen inside my soul). I removed/created/insta-30lvl'd my character few times to try different builds. TOday in the morning I made character again, insta 30lvl'd and builded my regular shielder for fallen tournament. I had to get a lot of money for tournament eq, so I played quite a bit when...

I've just figured out, that there is trading feature now. OK. I looked at my character page, checked forums... Everyone said I have to choose my main char for Strategus to see new feature. When I set my Risen_Lady_Aiko (the only char I have since I deleted all my alt chars to get insta-30lvl) I still didn't see the feature. I asked few times in forums and on irc, people didn't know why can't I see it. And then Leiknir said it's because i insta-30lvl'd. Well I couldnt believe it! What says on page (btw to get following text i had to delete my insta-30lvl'd char with 60% of money neeeded for tournament eq and now I am with 10k only again) is:

You can jump directly to level 30 and gain 10,000 gold. However, you will not gain any Experience any more - you will be stuck at this level, and are not allowed to have any alts until you delete this one. You can use this character as a main char, too, though.

Select this character as your main character - that will allow this one (and only this one) to participate as a Hero in Strategus, play as a Mercenary in Strategus Battles, trade with other main characters and do other funky stuff. This is irreversible. If you want to change to a new char, you will have to delete this one and create a new main character from scratch!

I understood it by: by insta-30lvling i just lose alts, eq stuff, gold and grind, but I can use this char as main char. and what it says on page, main char can trade and do other funky stuff...

Now? Now I am stuck with 100 gold, 1lvl and peasant eq.

Can you please restore my old 2nd gen 28lvl steel shielder with all his money, eq and heirlooms (actually 1 heirloom)? Because NOONE informed me that I will lose all options except Strategus and money gain... And now I am not sure if i will at least be able to play Strategus...

Please!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 04:05:17 pm by Dravic »

Offline Dravic

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Missing trading option.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 04:05:46 pm »
Please, restore my old character.

If not, I am quitting cRPG, there is nothing to keep me here anymore.

Offline Cup1d

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 04:06:29 pm »
well, if you can achieve stable positive k\d with your 1 level peasant build, I promise hire him in all my strategus battles as honorary symbol)

Offline Dravic

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 04:08:21 pm »
That's not the case, now I have removed my char again. Obviously I don't want to use insta-30lvl again cause NOW when I REALISED (NOONE WARNED ME OBVIOUSLY) that I can't do anything funny with insta-30lvl char and obviously I don't want to start grind from 0 again so if chadz won't restore my char i am leaving.

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 04:18:11 pm »
That's not the case, now I have removed my char again. Obviously I don't want to use insta-30lvl again cause NOW when I REALISED (NOONE WARNED ME OBVIOUSLY) that I can't do anything funny with insta-30lvl char and obviously I don't want to start grind from 0 again so if chadz won't restore my char i am leaving.

so you rage deleted your character because he was stuck at level 1 because you didn't read what would happen if you used the skip the fun option? chadz did warn you, he warned everyone, you just didn't read the warning
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline pRodigy

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Heinrich_Rand, Hana_Majinaru
  • IRC nick: pRodigy
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 04:22:36 pm »
Do they even have backups of any characters? And seriously Dravic, stop the spamming (Inb4:"I don't spam"). You're just annoying a lot of people, and that definately won't help...

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 04:46:57 pm »
Dravic. Your character is delete for ever and ever. There can be no reclaiming of it. But. Delete all your characters, start over again (YES, as lvl1, gen 1) but DO NOT(!) do the skip to lvl 30 thing. Me and probably some of the other clanmembers can give you gold so you can get most of your equipment back so the only thing you will lose is that one heirloom (and 1 heirloom is not that much, 'looms in general aren't that much really).

And for the future. Before you go whining and crying, ask the rest of us for help and advice, ok? If the others can't help you immediately then wait for me to hear what's wrong.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2011, 05:09:08 pm »
Dravic. Your character is delete for ever and ever. There can be no reclaiming of it. But. Delete all your characters, start over again (YES, as lvl1, gen 1) but DO NOT(!) do the skip to lvl 30 thing. Me and probably some of the other clanmembers can give you gold so you can get most of your equipment back so the only thing you will lose is that one heirloom (and 1 heirloom is not that much, 'looms in general aren't that much really).

And for the future. Before you go whining and crying, ask the rest of us for help and advice, ok? If the others can't help you immediately then wait for me to hear what's wrong.

If me join Risen.
Ken you gief geld plx me ? XD
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 05:11:36 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2011, 08:12:25 pm »
If me join Risen.