Author Topic: Tell us about your journey through CRPG. (Your clan history.)  (Read 9209 times)

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
Re: Tell us about your journey through CRPG. (Your clan history.)
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2013, 04:24:27 pm »
+3
My first clan in CRPG was Dracul. They found me on the DTV server having a great time and decided to join me in killing bots. Due to a petty argument with Artyem I left the clan and joined Norse Horde, which was relatively new to the scene and already universally hated by the NA community because of Diggles.

I had a great time in NH and miss it fondly. When Diggles left CRPG, he retired the name of the clan, so the veterans of NH reformed the clan into Ravens of Valhalla (tag: Raven_). I am currently the strat leader for the clan and run the day to day operations involved with strat diplomacy and strategy. I have great respect for the Raven members and appreciate their support and trust that they have shown me.

PS: To this day, I still hang out with the Dracul guys. I may have left on a bad note a long time ago but they are a great bunch of guys (and celinthe but lets not talk about that dumb b...)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 05:32:42 pm by Relit »

Offline Ego_HRE

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire / Coalition
  • Game nicks: Ego_HRE
« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2013, 04:31:08 pm »
I will never betray my colors :!: :wink:

Offline Sari

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2013, 04:52:49 pm »
1)been asked by pistachio to join RoR(still banner stacking with LL)
2)left RoR/LL because I never got into the clan
3)Became friends with Noodles and join Remnants
4)Left Remnants and joined Noodles' Friends with Benefits
5)Joined TKoV shortly after Friends with Benefits for only a day
6)Left TKoV and joined RoR(the clan not with LL)
7)Left GoW(aka RoR) because of the clan mates and the clan leader
8)Now just clan less fighting on my own  :D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 03:17:30 am by sarissophoroi »

Offline Dan lol

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
  • ROLLINROLLINROLLINROLLIN
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: If you can't handle me at my durst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my fredst.
« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2013, 07:13:22 pm »
+3
Heroin of all people recruited me to ats, back when I was still using peasant puns as names each gen. ended up being a screaming mad nerd with grey and calmir, good times were had for quite some time, cool people came and went. blah blah strat drama blah blah noodles remnants blah blah ats leadership. jumped ship with the leftovers and now we are just a bunch of nerds running around.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

JABONRA
His mother's asshole, I tragedy

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 19, 2013, 09:46:20 pm »
+1
joined CoR (court of reveran) native clan in my first week of playing native, mainly because my name was Corsair831 so i could start using CoR_Sair831 (thus the reason all the native players call me Sair) :P

joined cRPG because of guys i knew from native, mahud and gurnisson, to their clan nordmen, played there for a year or so but they were a bit quiet on the ts3.

with that in mind i joined byzantium teamspeak (whilst still in nordmen), in a massive rage to shout "fuck you chase SADFASDAFSADF" (i was so mad), and they were pretty cool guys so i stuck around. been byzantium ever since :)
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 20, 2013, 08:46:12 am »
+1
ATS - recruited by spaz in native who never played crpg
LLJK - recruited by phantom zero
Antioch
Knights Hospitaller

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #126 on: October 20, 2013, 11:30:29 am »
+1
joined CoR (court of reveran) native clan in my first week of playing native, mainly because my name was Corsair831 so i could start using CoR_Sair831 (thus the reason all the native players call me Sair) :P

joined cRPG because of guys i knew from native, mahud and gurnisson, to their clan nordmen, played there for a year or so but they were a bit quiet on the ts3.

with that in mind i joined byzantium teamspeak (whilst still in nordmen)
, in a massive rage to shout "fuck you chase SADFASDAFSADF" (i was so mad), and they were pretty cool guys so i stuck around. been byzantium ever since :)

lol

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #127 on: October 20, 2013, 12:02:21 pm »
+1
Oh god I shall start
First I was a young unexperienced sF_Leonidas (staehlerne Faust(german native clan)) but I got kicked out because of playing to much of donkey's crpg
There I joined the Ninjas because I was a 2h weaboo fanatic when I was dumb
Then I founded the Royalknights with some former sF friends
but our clan split and we were joining risen
then I joined the 22nd guys afterwards but didn't stay there for long now I was looking for a new clan and found some small clans hop dop leave join leave
but finally found the Mercs there I was for a few months I think but then left them because Royalknights reformed
That was a total fail and most of them left crpg, so there was only me left so I started to look for some decent clans and found the Stromgarde guys (which I helped founding with Uther)
Then I had to leave him because I got pregnant or I don't know why and I joined the Byzanti guys and afterwards the Nords not really long both clans
Then afterwards I was sick of that clan shit and found Quacklaw which held for two months and then I finally joined the Wolves and I'm still in here and yea a quacking dolve is now hopping around
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 04:33:30 pm by sF_Leonidas »

Offline Arthur_

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 557
  • Infamy: 148
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Arthur
« Reply #128 on: October 20, 2013, 12:23:29 pm »
I started play crpg in June 2011, was mostly hanging around in DTV where I quickly meet some yellow guys these were the Phalangites. I joined them and played with them for some time, when the leader the all mighty Counterpro/Crusader decided to quit crpg the leadership was handed over to me and Dutchman.

After leading the clan for some time it became inactive so we closed it, I and Dutch joined Stromgarde with some of the still active guys following us. Was in Stromgarde for quite some time and had a great time there, but I missed the yellowness of the Phalangites.

After some talking to Dutch we decided to start up the clan again. A lot of old guys came back from the dead and some new faces like Heksey and Vermilion joined. Started with strat for real, played a bit before but wasn't much in to it, and we got our hands on a village. But as time went on just as before Phalangite became inactive. So I joined Stromgarde (again).

On the Scandinavian forum I head talking about an Scandinavian clan, liked the sound of so when it finally became real I joined Kalmarunionen(The Kalmar Union). That's where I am now.

But who knows, one day the Phalangites might come once again return to spread yellowness to Calradia...

you forgot our great times with crusaders a year or more a ago..

Jackie who?

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #129 on: October 20, 2013, 12:23:58 pm »
afterwards the Nords not really long

Trial for a day is not joining!

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #130 on: October 20, 2013, 12:54:42 pm »
+1
Trial for a day is not joining!

poking a woman is aswell a kind of sex so this is aswell a kind of joining

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #131 on: October 20, 2013, 04:55:33 pm »
+1
Played without a clan for over a year. Became a my old friendcher formed ATTS, the rest is history.

Fun Fact: Phantasmal is the only player to have ever had their application to join rejected.
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #132 on: October 20, 2013, 05:18:42 pm »
+3
Joined Templars September 15th 2010 left July 12 2013 due to a drop of activity and no one to talk to on TS while playing crpg (ts is active just most not playing crpg when i do and those who did were the silent not on ts type)

Joined Mercs about a week or two after i left templars and currently having fun on ts and eu1 :P
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 20, 2013, 09:04:53 pm »
+1
Started as an NA2 siege rat.

Invited to join/squire in SoA, then an NA/EU faction. Never really joined ts, but enjoyed playing with Talis and others.

Talis and I decide to leave due to the Nephenee/Tetris weirdness. We play as free agents for awhile, Talis disappears from mod/steam.

Friend Ufthak and I reluctantly join Miley's faction, the Kingdom of Canaan, wanting to join CHAOS instead; we were both impressed by folk like Dexxtaa, Leman Russ, Marcus Aurelius from their appearances on siege. Dexx invited Ufthak to come hang in TS, and Karma invited me to hang with the late-night/no life crew. We wound up leaving Canaan pretty quickly after that.

Thinking back, I wanted to join this green-banner group before I even joined SoA, I was just too intimidated to try, haha. Been here ever since, with varying levels of activity (all time low nowadays), and enjoy playing cRPG and other games with this group of folk.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2013, 01:37:17 am »
+2
I started playing since August of 2012, a little over a year ago. About two months in, I joined HoC when they were massive, although not great in quality. Not until 2 or 3 months after did I really start to connect with both my clan and the game itself. The clan has been close to splitting up multiple times but HoC remains to be one big, retarded family. We're still around and puttin', and we've actually grown to be one of the better NA clans in-game (laugh all you want.)

Bonesaw, Smegmar, Warborn, Dazed, Jeade, Nick, Gallonigher, Jona, Redgar, my IRL friends - Largos and Forsvar & the rest of the whole game make this game enjoyable.

Damn... you're fresh fish, huh? And you had more looms than I did when we first met... haha.

Anyways, I've been around since 2010 and made it to level 30 in my first 2 years of playing siege. Then in august of 2012 I created an alt and was a dtv hero for far too long when in october HoC came and dragged me out into the realm of PvP where I was surprisingly good after all that practicing in dtv. The old 2010-2012 Jona who could barely block was gone and I entered a new age where the game was actually fun since I had finally passed the skill threshold where you go from getting your butt whooped all the time to being a vital member of your team.

Been having a blast with HoC and all the above members Bernie listed ever since (although he left out our favorite vegan).

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador