Author Topic: Tell us about your journey through CRPG. (Your clan history.)  (Read 9205 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 1677
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Tell us about your journey through CRPG. (Your clan history.)
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2013, 02:38:29 am »
+2
Asked Zlisch to join his clan, he agreed.

Before that... well it was a long time ago, not important anymore.

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2013, 03:04:18 am »
+7
Anyone remember the looney toon axe? That's when I played.

So it all started out when my old ass friend Mearso was like "yo deltah come play mount and blade with me" We eventually got into cRPG, and rolled on our own for a while.
Usually would just sit at chokepoints and stab cavalry with bamboo spears.

I was just another dude in a sea of bad shielders.
Back in the day when 1h/shield/polearm/throwing was a viable build. Fun shit.

Always loved the history and mythos behind the Knights Templar. Wanted to be one of them at the time. I wasn't cool enough.

Was on the duel server with my gang one night, and I dueled this Chivalry_Artyemis(or some shit starting with an A at the time) guy. Huge asshole let me tell you. :P
I was almost as bad at the game as I am now. Arty then taught me how to manual block. I got him in teamspeak and we were love at first fight.
Mears and Grimm and whatever other bundle of stickss I had with me stopped playing.
I joined Chivalry. Tried to get Grimm in for a little bit. Didn't work out.

Allers was in the clan so we kind of fucked around and steamrolled everything in our way.

Allers told me to use the Langes Messer. It's been my signature weapon ever since.
I never really talked with Joseph, and he kind of used Artyem as a conduit for controlling his clan anyway.

Chivalry died.

Artyem and Allers were still my Bro's. We grabbed the leftovers of Chivalry, and formed some new clan based on Vlad Tepes and his need to impale people.

We partied for a while, and then grew immensely. Dracul was chillin.
  Then A couple of guys, who were up to no good, joined our clan, and started making trouble in the neighborhood. We got in one little fight and Truthfullies got scared, and said "fack my cack deltah im making a new clan". Haven was born. Flame wars ensued. I then discovered that I had a talent for telling people to go fuck themselves in very vivid and imaginative ways. Anyway, they claimed "dracul is a dead clan" and stole most of our members, Allers included.  Haven put up a cRPG server and so we spent every day after school mercilessly breaking their feeble will. Was kind of nice having a definitive enemy that you could hate and then spend the rest of the day murdering.
After a month or two of this, Haven died.

Khmer  and Kale were in our clan sometime around here lol.

Dracul stood victorious. However we did have a kind of dry period for a while.
Twas mostly Artyem and me with random visits from Paperfoil and Jester and the such.
Eventually I was talking to this Larry The Magical Cheetah guy who was in PxC(Phoenix Company). Dude would do a bunch of cool but ultimately silly fake voices until he got to know you.
Him and Vesarius hung out in our TS a lot from that point on and when PxC died, they joined our clan full time.

One morning I was on siege, and I did my usual retarded banter that I'm sure yall have come to know and hate.
I started talking to this SoA Applesauce guy and he was shy at first but now he's pretty cray-cray swagilicious.
He brought a bunch of his real life friends into the clan. Nihlus, Levect, and Cynthera.(Dracul had its first girl omg).

Relit joined us some time around then.
Was the first older guy aside from Vesarius.
We had a blast.

Then we started playing persistent world for a bit. I met this Fashnakvong chick on there and I got myself in a dumbass e-relationship with her. Dracul had two girls for a while. (assuming she was even a girl
in the first place lol)

Sometime around then I brought Hanson/Reykjavik into the fold. Was one of my oldest internet brothers, and is the oldest one from before Dracul that I still care about a lot.
Used to play WarRock and Halo CE with that motherfucker.

Fashnak broke up with me and all my clan did was laugh.
Oh wait, did I mention that I was co-leader with Artyem at this point?

We've had tons of new members, most of them left after a short duration. Every once in a while we would bring back one of the old chivalry or early dracul guys like Montbard but they would leave after a week.

Applesauce's friends all stopped playing cRPG, but they still pop in our TS from time to time for a good orgy.

We picked up that Necrowave guy. Hes got a really small dick but our butts are small so he fit in snugly.

Random_Pizza_Guy joined and he fit in so well its kind of creepy.

Recently we picked up Landscribe, and she is the only member of Dracul that actively plays cRPG.

At this point we are all either really tightly knit or physically connected to each other with umbilical cords or something.

We picked up buttgutts thinking he would be a great addition. Now we often lock him in channels with people we hate as a a cruel and unusual form of punishment that would probably raise an eyebrow with the Geneva convention.

I'm pretty sure that Artyem and I are legally married at this point.

So yeah, that's a Dracul.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 06:48:19 am by Deltah »
Bring me that ASS.

Offline JJKoshane

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Did I mention that I am Buttguts?
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Buttguts, Buttguts, Buttguts, Buttguts, Buttguts
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2013, 03:11:32 am »
+2
1) Buttguts was told to play cRPG by Space Shaq.
2) Buttguts went clanless for about a month then joined RoR(Republic or Rohan)
3) Buttguts received constant verbal abuse and was eventually kicked out of the clan.
4) Buttguts wandered for about two weeks then joined Dracul.
5) Buttguts says that it is slightly better.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2013, 03:43:53 am »
+2
Joined Dracul,September 2010
Becamed "honored" as their official recruiter
Left about 1 and half year later due to argument with leaders

Created Kingdom of Rice with Khmer
It started going pretty well
Then i went on vacation over summer where i had no computer to play cRPG on TT
Khmer didn't want to lead clan alone while i was away
KoR disbanded

When i came back, I joined Haven to chill out with allers
Left after a week or so to join Imperium

Imperium was led by Braeden!
Who doesn't love Braeden?
Clan disbanded after Braeden and leadership went MIA

LONG BREAK FROM CRPG

Joined a clan for bundle of stickss named Knights of Malta
Everyone else was a 10 y/o feg so i was happy to fit in.
Malta died

Break from cRPG

Joined TKoV
Now trying to fit in with the cool people
It's hard  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 03:57:21 am by KaleLord »
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2013, 04:51:33 am »
(click to show/hide)

Black Tea Bartering Brigade from Oct. 2011 - Jan. 2012. 

It was a EU strat clan with a trading theme, mostly Russian players in it officially then because of the time difference I coordinated with a couple NA and Japanese.  We sold strat gold and troops to various factions for cRPG gold, rates initially at 30:1 and for a short period as high as 50:1.  The Russian side became less active so I never really quit, just kept playing strategus actively as a independent trader.

What I learned:  It was fun playing strategus as something other than a war game.  Also never having to worry about upkeep again was nice.

The Free Peasants of Fisdnar from March 2012 - current

Another strategus faction with a theme and it's NA/EU.  I think I initially joined to make transferring items in strategus easier then we ended up with a bunch of fiefs at the end of Strat v.3, so it was easier to stay in one faction.  I like how we play strategus somewhat casually yet always have a goal to work towards.  Also we're small enough to do reply all messages on the forum so it's easy for everyone to keep up with what we're doing and get involved.

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2013, 05:01:51 am »
+1
i never joined a clan the end

Offline Necrorave

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 71
  • Who the fuck is this guy?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul
  • Game nicks: Necrorave and or Cheesus Crust
  • IRC nick: Necrorave
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2013, 05:17:51 am »
+9
First 2 years: ????

Knights of Vale:Bunch of nobodies like me.  I played with them like 4 times and they all disappeared.  Might as well of been alone.  So I left.  I do not speak to any of these guys anymore.

TKoV: Fucked about with these guys for a bit.  Really enjoyed having friends for once.  Then a lot of the "Respected" guys ended up either hating me or muting me in TS.  I was cool with most of the leaders, but my neck was not hairy enough for the rest of them apparently.

Dracul: After claiming I was not a Strat guy and leaving TKoV.  Applesauce put his finger in my butt and I was hooked.  These bunch of nerds suit me well and I enjoy playing with them.  Now I am a leader in Strat commanding strong young men into battle, and my bed chambers

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2013, 05:24:36 am »
+1
Shanks and some others joined CamelScreamers, so I joined them too. Anyway I was very inactive during that time, don't know if they even knew about my existence. When I came back, found about that they were autoblockers, so I left. I guess the clan was disbanding anyway. Also the few times I played with them, there was quite a language barrier.
Oh damn, i missed this chapter in my SoA history  :lol:  thanks Elmuri for the heads up  :wink: ... propably because i percepted it as some kind of "still SoA", since it was announced as a merge under name of CamelScreamer but with the core people of SoA being some sort of "non turkish section" haha ... it was really fun times and they where nice guys ; eventually CamelScreamers disbanded , and Shanks and others one day decided to exhume SoA ~
I have to confess, that my memory of past events is propably the worst one of human kind ... perhaps except poor altsheimer people, but possibly not even that :mrgreen:.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 05:30:23 am by Micah »
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2013, 05:30:00 am »
Hung out clanless for a good while. Later joined Pixel Paladins (it was around the same time Leshma left). Been a proud member ever since.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2013, 05:32:54 am »
+5
Fucked around in crpg as a random noob for a year or so. Had 2 mains. My old one became a normal char after they had a change a while back so I could choose who I wanted as a main and I choose Taser as my main who started out as my 2h alt. After 7 gens with Taser I joined up with OoTL. Got along with everyone far as I could tell (I was never in TS and when I was, I didn't have a mic). Stayed with them a while and became an archer since we needed ranged in strat. I had fun with it and was an archer for a few gens.

Then Tank left and OoTL broke up. Members were going everywhere but I went with ryan and some others to TKoV. Went from archer to shielder and then became my current build as shielder/xbow hybrid. In fact, the main reason I use military cleaver and board shield is because of the theme for the clan of rhodoks. It helps that I fucking love the military cleaver. I still like the heavy round shield the best but it doesn't match up to the clan theme as much so I just stayed with board shield. Plus I still never join TS and still don't have a mic. I am the token mute of TKoV.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2013, 11:15:49 am »
+4
Some time way too long ago I joined the Templars when I started playing cRPG, my friend Razzen sent an application but had no response so he joined the Fallens, after a while I decided to join Razzen in the Fallen Brigade since we were playing together most of the time.

After a few months we both decided it'd be fun to give it a go to make our own clan, so we did that and that went on for a few years (as Risen/Merciless), eventually it died out because of inactivity, had an outstanding invitation to the Nords which I followed through with a few actives of us. Now I'm a Nord for 1+ year.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 11:19:34 am by Thovex »

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2013, 11:41:06 am »
+1
-I was a native player and known as a troll in the Turkish community back in 2010-2011.
-Then my whole native clan was invited to play with the "Ravens" in c-RPG which was an odd mod for me.
-I enjoyed the mod and decided to play for a while , due to my age and some arguments between me and clan leaders , i left.
- /I really hate this part/ I decided to join Kapikulu since they were the enemies of Ravens so being with them would be nice I thought.
- Then I warned my leaders with some kind of treason and stuff , they didnt listen to me and kicked me out , then after the treason really "happened" they said sorry and invited me back, and I accepted it like a stupid guy.
-Hanged out with FleetFox for a little while :P
-Later then I left the clan normally and joined Merciless in the last days of it.Improved my English a little there.
-Merciless was dying and everyone was aware of it , I left and joined Barlas by the invite of Bugrahan.
-Some ex-Kapikulus joined Barlas and acted like idiots as always, I left the clan and asked Cicero and Harun to accept me to Bashis , had quite fun there .
-BashiBazouks got disbanded , I stood clanless for a while and joined Byzantium.At first my communication skills in English was in ruins, but by time it got better and better. I like Byzantium and never thinking to leave.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2013, 12:11:10 pm »
-Later then I left the clan normally and joined Merciless in the last days of it. Improved my English a little there.

A very little.  :wink:

-BashiBazouks got disbanded , I stood clanless for a while and joined Byzantium.At first my communication skills in English was in ruins, but by time it got better and better. I like Byzantium and never thinking to leave.

It still is. Not that much better.  :twisted:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2013, 12:18:46 pm »
+2
A very little.  :wink:

It still is. Not that much better.  :twisted:

In next 5 years Turkish will be the global language and you all will beg for extra lessons from me!  :mad:

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2013, 12:18:57 pm »
+3
HRE, RoyalKnights, Risen, DenBitre, 22nd, and Wolves

Theese six clans are the ones I was mainly in.
Always followed Friends (Zorro/Atze/Phase/Fuma), never actually decided to join a clan by myself, except HRE.
Joined HRE around October 2010 I guess, mainly because I liked their theme and to play Siege.
Had a good time in there but left to create my own clan with Atze, Zorro, Spartacus and Biohazzard.

So we found Roalknights.
Had a very great time in there until we all joined Risen.

After we revived the Royals for a short time I realised that I was mostly playing with Phase
and he didn't want to stay in Royalknights because of the language barrier, I decided to follow him into DenBitre.

The Bitters were not active enough for me and Phase and I made the decision to join 22nd.
22nd Regiment was great, prolly my best time in cRPG but I went inactive and deleted my chars cuz I got tired of the game
(even tried out Horse Arbalester to experience something special and exciting :D)

After I got back into playing around Jan-Feb 2012 the old Royal mates and me decided to revive the clan for a second time.
Led the clan for quite a while as vassals of 22nd until it died out because of inactivity and some bad decisions at choosing new members.
(I kicked out like 5 members at one point because I was fed up with immaturity and racist slurs in Ts, think I kicked about half of the clan over time.)

After that I went lone wolf, part of the time and Bogumili for a few months.

After some healthy time as part-active lone wolf I realised I switched names and Clans too often just to play with friends and Joined the Wolves with Fuma.

Here I am now, being in a friendly and fun community, playing lone wolf or in Ts, just like I want and having a great time.
Guess I kinda found my home.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.