Author Topic: Tell us about your journey through CRPG. (Your clan history.)  (Read 9195 times)

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
Re: Tell us about your journey through CRPG. (Your clan history.)
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2013, 06:47:37 pm »
+1
Hirlok is a hermit, and ATTS is no clan. Perfect match. No other ever needed.
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2013, 06:48:54 pm »
+1
I ended up getting addicted on this shit again. :P

"No one quit this game, the only way to leave is in a body bag"
                                                           Jarlek the blue

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2013, 06:55:30 pm »
+1
Joined Frisia when Sandy begged me repeatedly to play this game about a year ago, and shortly after The Frisian Freedom was made. Ever since we have been the best NA.

Offline Ncromancien

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 9
  • The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Ncromancien / Barabe_Yuno_Mononoke
  • IRC nick: Ncromancien
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2013, 07:00:52 pm »
+2
Started cRPG long time ago, when the mod was just released, I played like 1 month but I disliked it back then.
I came back in summer 2012 already in Barabe, and I'm now still in Barabe ^^

Also, now I'm kinda addicted :P
"Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2013, 07:29:15 pm »
+1
You forgot the part where you leave FCC for my pirate clam.  PS.  first mate position was recently vacated, better start working on that beard.

I'm already Pirate King. I allow you to exist.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2013, 07:36:32 pm »
+1
I played native for the longest time up untill a person named warvan wanted me to play c-rpg and help get his NA risen started. I did. I got addicted to playing DTV because I felt that for once a female wanted me. About a month after I started c-rpg I realized NA risen was inactive and took the tags off.

For a long time period I played with myself by myself and got accustomed with playing in servers other than DTV.

One day I saw three guys with the AoW tags kicking ass and asked I i could join. I soon found out that those were 3 of the only 4 people in the clan at the time and I stayed in the clan untill it was a decent size and then everything got ruined when we merged with acre. I said that's gay and just didnt join acre.

For the next 6-7ish months I played on my own again and hanged out in various team speaks such as FIDLGB or Murder boner.

One day I realized that the old AoW guys were wearing Teutonic tags and it turned into that moment in the anchorman were the news team needs to assemble. The clan was far better this time around. Slowly as time went on people got more sour and 10 year olds that said nonstop penis jokes joined the clan, so, I left.

About two weeks later I posted in the clan searching thread and got a reply from Sanderson about Frisia. So I joined Frisia. They had the right taste of gayness with lots of masterbation stories with a dash o immaturity.

End.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2013, 07:41:07 pm »
+3
I started play crpg in June 2011, was mostly hanging around in DTV where I quickly meet some yellow guys these were the Phalangites. I joined them and played with them for some time, when the leader the all mighty Counterpro/Crusader decided to quit crpg the leadership was handed over to me and Dutchman.

After leading the clan for some time it became inactive so we closed it, I and Dutch joined Stromgarde with some of the still active guys following us. Was in Stromgarde for quite some time and had a great time there, but I missed the yellowness of the Phalangites.

After some talking to Dutch we decided to start up the clan again. A lot of old guys came back from the dead and some new faces like Heksey and Vermilion joined. Started with strat for real, played a bit before but wasn't much in to it, and we got our hands on a village. But as time went on just as before Phalangite became inactive. So I joined Stromgarde (again).

On the Scandinavian forum I head talking about an Scandinavian clan, liked the sound of so when it finally became real I joined Kalmarunionen(The Kalmar Union). That's where I am now.

But who knows, one day the Phalangites might come once again return to spread yellowness to Calradia...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2013, 07:41:56 pm »
+1
I was in Fallen for two years, joined them right when I started playing regularly.

While relations between NA and EU Fallen were occasionally strained (I may have played a large part in this), we worked together as a unit fairly well.  I learned some great battlefield leadership skills from the veterans, and helped bring many new players up to speed.  Many EUs I considered my friends, and still do.

Ultimately, leadership was eroding on the EU side, as was their interest in pure cRPG (not strat).  Decisions were made with little respect to the views of the NA branch or relative member activity.  You were either a regular cRPG player who kept his head down and tried to improve the clan, or some ancient ex-player who held all the power in the world and gazed down upon the battle-server masses with a mixture of nostalgia and stubbornness.

As the NA side became more independent I found myself among the potential leadership for our branch, and made the decision with other active NA members to split.  It was intended to be an amicable agreement that NA would essentially remain Fallen, but wear different tags and handle our own internal affairs, but the EU side saw it as an insult and power play.

The result was NA completely splintered, with friendships and a shared TeamSpeak being our only remaining ties to the Fallen.  Ultimately I think NA Fallen, now Black Company, has flourished, with our regulars becoming more involved and excited, and recruits entering a more positive, fresh atmosphere.

The few NA Fallens that didn't agree with the decision either remained with the Fallen (but do not play cRPG anymore), or went on their own paths.  Fallen as an EU clan appears to be somewhat crumbling, with cRPG interest declining and the same leadership issues that caused the continental divide now slowly killing the clan.

But hey, what do I know?

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2013, 07:50:32 pm »
+7
Played since the very start of crpg and was a lone wolf for a while. Got invited to Mercs by Burrick after that; me and Lizardman were the first 'New Mercs'. Been there ever since, led the clan for quite a long time but gave it up like 6-8 months ago due to lack of activity.

Honestly even if Mercs dissolved entirely, I would buy my own banner and be the only man with the tag and the high res 3D looking banner.  :twisted:
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline FrugFrug

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB Mascot
  • Game nicks: FrugFrug Owl_Beard
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2013, 07:51:53 pm »
After playing for about 3 maybe 4 months I finally got Aldog to let me in MB and I've been in ever since even though almost every other popular clan like Chaos, Remnant, Hospitaller, Astralis, TKoV, BRD, Semenstorm, HoC and many more bombarded me with invites every day.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2013, 08:08:54 pm »
Decided to rejoin Nordmen which I feel is my home in cRPG (and the fact that my old friends needed my bunch of looms more than the full byz armoury), and while I only thought I would be playing sporadically, I ended up getting addicted on this shit again. :P

<3

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2013, 08:22:12 pm »
+1
i came to crpg from good old pirate world :D  clan was called Iron legion and was quiet famous in pirated world, especialy in PW mod. When pirated world had troubles i decided to actualy buy game and one of reasons was i heard about this mod called crpg. By the time i started playing crpg i became something like co-leader of iron legion. Due to inactivity we( some of member leftovers) agreed to disband it and after some while of roaming world alone i joined recently created deserters, it was so long ago that i dont even remember which member i was, probably like from 3rd to 5th member who joined. Since them i am nonstop rolling with deserters, best clan forever.  8-)
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2013, 08:23:53 pm »
+1
When i first played i decided to join the Ninja's, because i thought was cool, had a good time there for a bit, but left because i didnt want to be a ninja.

MOved onto the Templols where i was for about 2 years, due to inactivity at the time and a little run in with one of the members i decided to leave and try and be a lonewolf.

This didnt last long because Muffin invited me to the Mercs and have been there ever since and hope to remain here for the res of my time.

Plus inb4 Phase comes in and writes about every clan in c-rpg
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2013, 08:32:55 pm »
+11
They say a picture is worth more then a thousand words so I'll let these pics tell their story:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2013, 09:16:11 pm »
They say a picture is worth more then a thousand words so I'll let these pics tell their story:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)